SDF's Ugly Sweater Party!

Aksel

b2bgvaH.png

It's that time of year where wearing something ugly is fun! 

This Friday, December 16th SDF will be hosting our very own ugly sweater party on our discord. Obviously, we can't physically see each other, but we ask that you bring along your ugly sweater anyway! Design it online, take a RL selfie, google a pic - the options are endless. 

What's in it for you?

You get to spend some quality time with SDF and others from all over Orbis this holiday season and your sweaters will be judged by a panel of SDF members. Winners get their own command in our server and a whopping $10,000,000. 

(we know its not a lot - but its just for giggles and shits)

Hang out, sing some Christmas songs with us, and have some virtual hot chocolate!

We'll be hanging out in our voice chat all night just having a good time. If you've been there, you know its great! 

All you need to do is stop by on Friday the 16th, post up your ugly sweater so we can see it, and join in the festivities! 

We hope to see you there! 

SDF's Discord

• Upvote 5

So for us old farts who don't "Discord", or "IRC", or "Insta-Chat", or "Snap-Gram", or whatever it is you damn kids are doing these days.......will this be the thread to post in of our ugly sweaters....and do we have to wait until the 16th to  post them?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

b2bgvaH.png

It's that time of year where wearing something ugly is fun! 

This Friday, December 16th SDF will be hosting our very own ugly sweater party on our discord. Obviously, we can't physically see each other, but we ask that you bring along your ugly sweater anyway! Design it online, take a RL selfie, google a pic - the options are endless. 

What's in it for you?

You get to spend some quality time with SDF and others from all over Orbis this holiday season and your sweaters will be judged by a panel of SDF members. Winners get their own command in our server and a whopping $10,000,000. 

(we know its not a lot - but its just for giggles and shits)

Hang out, sing some Christmas songs with us, and have some virtual hot chocolate!

We'll be hanging out in our voice chat all night just having a good time. If you've been there, you know its great! 

All you need to do is stop by on Friday the 16th, post up your ugly sweater so we can see it, and join in the festivities! 

We hope to see you there! 

SDF's Discord

I look forward to SDF's allies winning all the awards and whoever you want to ally winning some as well.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

So for us old farts who don't "Discord", or "IRC", or "Insta-Chat", or "Snap-Gram", or whatever it is you damn kids are doing these days.......will this be the thread to post in of our ugly sweaters....and do we have to wait until the 16th to  post them?

Heck yeah you can post them here. We will celebrate with you there in spirit - when you suddenly get warm this Friday, just know we are all thinking of you Sailor Jerry. (post your sweater here)

I don't have an ugly sweater, I just have two Mr. Rogers sweaters.  That count?

If its a sweater it counts - but none of them fur sweaters you dads are rockin.

I look forward to SDF's allies winning all the awards and whoever you want to ally winning some as well.

How'd you get your sweater to be pure salt kylo? Magnificent craftsmanship.

We operate with no bias - bring your sweater - get judged - win.

Bring your family and friends! 

• Upvote 1

I hope I can come visit! But just in-case...

3_1024x1024.jpg

(I'm still seriously considering actually ordering this sweater...if I do, expect a glorious Christmas postcard)

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Alrighty......I'll put some up for a vote from Orbis on which one I should pick.....and there are.....in no particular order:

Dizzy%20X-mas%20sweater_zpspygys63x.jpg

Party%20like%20its%20my%20birthday%20swe

North-Pole-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater_zpsuij

star-wars-xmas-sweater_zpsfy8hwap1.jpg

.....and I think my favorite one:

Funny%20X-mas%20sweater_zps6jfnqcfr.jpg

Alright Orbis......you decide!!!

X4EfkAB.png

Alrighty......I'll put some up for a vote from Orbis on which one I should pick.....and there are.....in no particular order:

Dizzy%20X-mas%20sweater_zpspygys63x.jpg

Party%20like%20its%20my%20birthday%20swe

North-Pole-Ugly-Christmas-Sweater_zpsuij

star-wars-xmas-sweater_zpsfy8hwap1.jpg

.....and I think my favorite one:

Funny%20X-mas%20sweater_zps6jfnqcfr.jpg

Alright Orbis......you decide!!!

I say go with the last one - but you gots to pick!