I'm done.

Alan

I agree that we can be hash to new alliances who don't know any better, but we also did not need threads in the OWF for every single thing you did. Like we can definitely be more forgiving, but as someone who tends to give micros a pass for most things and is in charge of helping them on behalf of SK...you guys were getting annoying with that stuff. Couple that with the anonymity of people communicating through IC personas and well the criticisms, however warranted aint gonna be pretty :P

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

I didn't participate in the Avansies hate, but you could've just waited a bit longer before trying to integrate yourself into the community.  Watch and observe how things are before making thread after thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

With bounties placed on me and threats from people and alliances I'm done. I don't need this toxicity in my life.

I put a bounty on you because you messaged me and told me you had authority over one of my members. Actions have reactions.

• Upvote 4

scSqPGJ.gif

I put a bounty on you because you messaged me and told me you had authority over one of my members. Actions have reactions.

Watch out, you'll be removed as vassal.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

giphy.gif

I didn't participate in the Avansies hate, but you could've just waited a bit longer before trying to integrate yourself into the community.  Watch and observe how things are before making thread after thread.

Basically this.
xzhPlEh.png?1

When I first brought my friends to this game I was embraced by the community. I tried to show that (while Avansies was not a force to be reckoned with) we were a group that wanted to be involved with the community. After hateful criticism and a deep-seeded hate for me I've come to the conclusion that Orbis does not want community involvement. Orbis doesn't want "something new". Orbis just wants what is already here. 

With bounties placed on me and threats from people and alliances I'm done. I don't need this toxicity in my life.

I know that people don't want me and they certainly don't need me.

The past month has been an interesting one. Glad it's over.

~Young Guilo

Don't take "Orbis" seriously; its just a "game". 

FirstDraft-v2_zps55ce6098.png

When I first brought my friends to this game I was embraced by the community. I tried to show that (while Avansies was not a force to be reckoned with) we were a group that wanted to be involved with the community. After hateful criticism and a deep-seeded hate for me I've come to the conclusion that Orbis does not want community involvement. Orbis doesn't want "something new". Orbis just wants what is already here. 

You have barely begun to play the game.

Lay off the posting for a bit and ease your own drama. No one here was welcome with open arms from the entire community so your complaint is purely on your reception from what you posted. We welcome all things new but much of it depends on the quality, and in some cases the amount of the product presentation(post-whoring).

• Upvote 1

eesh you would think someone that was interested in taking vassals wouldnt be so quick to complain that they are being received in a mean way. play the part - have fun with it. no sense quitting at the first thing that doesn't go your way

• Upvote 2

I understand it can get annoying but there is a thing called ignoring it. Maybe even leaving Avansies and starting a new? You come join us. Or one of the many alliances out there. Either way no need too get fed up with something so silly. Dont get me wrong they do annoy the piss out of me but I dont let it get too me as should you or anyone.

Best of luck too you though!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I understand it can get annoying but there is a thing called ignoring it. Maybe even leaving Avansies and starting a new? You come join us. Or one of the many alliances out there. Either way no need too get fed up with something so silly. Dont get me wrong they do annoy the piss out of me but I dont let it get too me as should you or anyone.

Best of luck too you though!

Who annoys you?

--The Zeus of P&W.The Zeus of NPO.--

2lm3rjs.jpg