Kill-A-Man_Jaro is a thing

Hugh Janus

It's very cute that all you big nations can sit high and mighty on your thrones getting rich and everything but what's the point? Why not be rich by asserting military hoopla and kicking inactives where it hurts.... the shins.

So I made Kill-A-Man-Jaro.

We've kicked butt taken no names and is now wealthier than my previous laugh of an alliance.

I've made about $11,500,000 where Avansies with 20 people is struggling with $5M. 

Big nations have to sit, mind their manners and act condescending on the little guys cause there's nothing better to do. Little guys like me enjoy looting nations.

PEACE!

Edited by Hugh Janus

The alliance affairs forum is not a place to flaunt the insignificant victories of your single nation. For the millionth time, we don't care about micro drama and we will never care. If you think your two cities grant you a large enough ego to brag in the first place then go post in the spam forums. Because that's basically what this miserable excuse of a thread is.

• Upvote 2

It's almost like you are completely ignorant of the rather recent world war. Look here for information on all the fighting we do when we aren't lounging around on thrones.

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/main/category/Alliance%20Wars

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

It's very cute that all you big nations can sit high and mighty on your thrones getting rich and everything but what's the point? Why not be rich by asserting military hoopla and kicking inactives where it hurts.... the shins.

I am the elitist prick you are talking about.

The alliance affairs forum is not a place to flaunt the insignificant victories of your single nation. For the millionth time, we don't care about micro drama and we will never care. If you think your two cities grant you a large enough ego to brag in the first place then go post in the spam forums. Because that's basically what this miserable excuse of a thread is.

We do care about micro drama and I urge all alliances to utilize Alliance Affairs for all their needs.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=