The Knights Radiant Declaration of War

Dalinar

This isn't the old game, boy.  This is a new one, and you're not the goddamn kings anymore.  Nobody's going to kowtow to you out of fear of that name over here.  Better start getting used to it.

Wait, you actually refer to him as a 'king' in the other realm?

If you're comparing apples-to-apples, his success was built upon friendships while the rest of the asshats ran around attempting to be cute.

Moments like this in fact.

Wait, you actually refer to him as a 'king' in the other realm?

If you're comparing apples-to-apples, his success was built upon friendships while the rest of the asshats ran around attempting to be cute.

Moments like this in fact.

I dont speak on anyones behalf here but me thinks sargun refers to all of npo? Not sure, i got banned from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

I dont speak on anyones behalf here but me thinks sargun refers to all of npo? Not sure, i got banned from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)

Well then,

if it's not an attack on Auctor's character, then I guess I'll drop the whole TKR not honoring their M-level treaty thing.

Face it, npo is pissed that we didnt betray our entire bloc just to help them... One alliance on the opposing side who made treaties with alliances that we dont give two shits about because all they do is target us and our allies. Get over your selves NPO. We will not betray all of our friends just to help one friend. You chose to align your selves with the opposing side after treatying us. You should of treatied the rest of our side if you didnt want to get your asses handed to you.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Once again, obvious lies about TKR being dishonorable line is being used again by the same people who are literally closely allied to the other side and expect TKR to dishonor their Treaties with BK and T$ for NPO's allies! Such hypocrisy! This is tue why I always have sided with t$ in every war, because of stupid shit like this. Ffs

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

So when are you going to help your allies in NPO?

^

So? BK aggressively attacked NPO so your MDP does trigger, it doesn't matter what the chain clause is - it's straight aggression and you avoided honoring your treaty with them.

Nice job backstabbing NPO in support of OOC reasons.  Congrats. :)

Way to dodge my post like you dodged your defensive obligations to NPO.

Then i will.

What you guys decided to do is bull****

Have fun backstabbing the NPO.

Hope it was worth it.

Edit: Ad Hominum noted

treaty.png

I'm not well versed in FA, but M stands for mandatory yes?

Spirit vs Letter of the law.

The fact that you have a MDoAP with all three combatants means at best you should have done nothing against ANYONE. Just sit the war out. 

Yup. That's the right thing to do.

Maybe you could use the money you gained sitting out to help them rebuild.

Still shows how many fu**s you give about NPO.

Hint: 1-1=Answer 

Basically.

I don't feel like quoting the rest of the thread.

No one asked you to betray anyone. Yall took that upon yourselves.

Lol^ not sure why you're even replying to this thread anymore.

Edited by Lordship

I don't feel like quoting the rest of the thread.

Lol^ not sure why you're even replying to this thread anymore.

None of supporting quotes happen to be from NPO government members or by people with any kind of official capacity to ask anything, but I'm sure it seemed really edgy in your head.

Edited by Auctor

Once again, obvious lies about TKR being dishonorable line is being used again by the same people who are literally closely allied to the other side and expect TKR to dishonor their Treaties with BK and T$ for NPO's allies! Such hypocrisy! This is tue why I always have sided with t$ in every war, because of stupid shit like this. Ffs

Here's a thought: if TKR was so flabbergasted with NPOs affairs, then they could have, say, not signed a treaty with them...

Here's a thought: if TKR was so flabbergasted with NPOs affairs, then they could have, say, not signed a treaty with them...

Cross-web treaties can be useful and practical in a couple different ways.  If the sides stay the same, they could be a first step towards an alliance switching sides.  They could also potentially lead to entirely new coalitions.

I don't have a problem with NPO having signed with a bunch of alliances that were on the opposite side from us in previous wars.  It was likely to lead to this situation, and that's OK.  The possibility existed that it wouldn't and that made it worth it.

What I have more of a problem with is them signing with all those alliances and then being mad that we didn't switch sides, undermine our side by leaking plans, or attack our direct allies when our allies preempted NPO.

Edited by Azaghul
  • Upvote 6
GnWq7CW.png

Cross ties between honorable alliances can work. Treaties with backstabbers are more dicey, it turns out.

No alliance is perfect, and when you have allies on both sides you are going to piss at least one of them off unless apparently you leak war plans in which case everyone would be happy or something lol.

• Upvote 1
209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Yes Auctor, I don't think you know what that word means...

Use these words instead: accomplice, betrayer, caballer, collaborator, colluder, highbinder, plotter, subversive, traitor

No

Lxr4VfE.png

Cross-web treaties can be useful and practical in a couple different ways. If the sides stay the same, they could be a first step towards an alliance switching sides. They could also potentially lead to entirely new coalitions.

I don't have a problem with NPO having signed with a bunch of alliances that were on the opposite side from us in previous wars. It was likely to lead to this situation, and that's OK. The possibility existed that it wouldn't and that made it worth it.

What I have more of a problem with is them signing with all those alliances and then being mad that we didn't switch sides, undermine our side by leaking plans, or attack our direct allies when our allies preempted NPO.

I appreciate the thought out response and what appears to be the biggest issue is that TKR blatantly violated the agreement they signed with NPO. Regardless of how TKR felt, they were bound by their own signatures.

Are you telling me they didn't violate their M-Level treaty?

This is a yes or no question- and most certainly a basis for upset parties.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I appreciate the thought out response and what appears to be the biggest issue is that TKR blatantly violated the agreement they signed with NPO. Regardless of how TKR felt, they were bound by their own signatures.

Are you telling me they didn't violate their M-Level treaty? This is a yes or no question and certainly a basis for upset parties.

No

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

None of supporting quotes happen to be from NPO government members or by people with any kind of official capacity to ask anything, but I'm sure it seemed really edgy in your head.

Now why would you say that in public? I mean, I assume you have some sort of brain. That would be a fairly stupid thing to outright say. It's not like you haven't implied it though. You haven't denied anything either lol

Are you telling me they didn't violate their M-Level treaty?

This is a yes or no question- and most certainly a basis for upset parties.

Hey man, nice to meet you. Now, I dunno much about you or where you come from, but you seem to not understand anything that is going on here. I'll help you out though, don't worry. Though this is probably gonna go over your head considering your in an alliance who's leader has openly called us trash, garbage, etc but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here.

Read our treaty, and tell me which part TKR violated by doing what specific action.  ---> https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11274-imperial-decree-of-the-new-pacific-order-the-knights-radiant-mdoap/