Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

21kkwhk.png

december claim and marked lands to be given in a month

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

https://puu.sh/sEKXF/9d8e1f275c.png

These two provinces north of Wintery

They will be added as soon as an RP post is made.

I want to claim the southern part of Western Sahara and the remaining Philippines

Updated

-snip-

Added

Thundera has reached the colony limit of five. Further colonization won't be allowed unless a colony is given up.

Edited by Eva-Beatrice
  • Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Official nation name: Meripez

Population (P&W numbers): 82178

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):

Population density (sq. km):79.02

Form of Government: theocracy

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one):

Describe your Nation IC: A Union of Curches connected by farm land bent on spreading the belief

Describe yourself in OOC terms: idk

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): ya

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): the top 5 norther costal provenience of Brazil

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.

Official nation name: Kingdom of Resvernas

Population (P&W numbers): 4,698,416

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,524.23

Population density (sq. km):

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: The Kingdom of Resvernas is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Grealind with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, digital currency, and frighteningly efficient economy. That economy, worth a remarkable 1,861 trillion Resvernan Pounds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise largely restricted. The main areas of employment: Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing serve as the backbone of the employment sector. Average income is an impressive £164,000 - and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Describe yourself in OOC terms: Long time player, with sporadic rp. Extensive backstory developed @ https://resvernas.net/as well as a much more verbose bio.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yep

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): Remander of the Iberian peninsula (Spain and Portugal) + The Baleares (41 provinces) and then the 9 coastal provinces in North Africa starting from the Strait of Gibraltar (Tangier/Cueta) moving east (for a total of 50)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): I do here: https://i.imgur.com/sRZJEJw.jpg

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Added

​9 coastal provinces in North Africa starting from the Strait of Gibraltar (Tangier/Cueta) moving east

You started me off in eastern Algeria/Tunisia, not Tangier/Cueta. Here:

64359-004-840B25B7.gif

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

Official nation name: Designation of Stanistan

Population (P&W numbers): 1,953,684

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,142.36

Population density (sq. km): 87.97 people/sq. mi

Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: Stanistan is a lush, vibrant nation full of promise. Fighting towards a better future, our nation thrives on trade and exporting our most precious resource: citizens.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: I'm an avid D&D and Minecraft player. Also into Warframe now.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): 49 provinces as shown in black (underneath the non-Stanistan flag as well) http://imgur.com/cS8TVHH

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://politicsandwar.com/img/flags/afghanistan.jpg

Damn! Here I wanted a neighbor, but you went and took Slovenia. Alas, my dream of a united South Slavic people is dashed! *cries*

Member of the Union of Multiversal States

"No! I must kill the Karlings" he shouted
The dynasty tree said "No, John. You are the Karlings"
And then John was a cadet branch.

Damn! Here I wanted a neighbor, but you went and took Slovenia. Alas, my dream of a united South Slavic people is dashed! *cries*

The good news is you no longer have to traverse lawless regions to get to the rest of Europe.

greene.png

APPLICATION

Official nation name: The Kingdom of Kerthcandet or Kerthcandet

Population (P&W numbers): 578,082

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $3,821

Population density (sq. km): Average, 86.93
Form of Government: Monarchy

Describe your Nation IC: Kerthcandet is a Monarchic and fairly new nation, founded in 1892 as the Holy Oceanic Kingdom by Frenchman Le Paul Aisette,while trying to discover more of Europe.
Describe yourself in OOC terms: Kerthcandet, reminds me of UK and Canada.

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes
(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): 
http://i.imgur.com/A93KnHP.jpg(Far left bottom corner, marked in red)

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): https://i.redd.it/k77pn02thh5x.png

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Nations are permitted to own colonies, but at a maximum of 5 with no more than 20 provinces each. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

Name Change

Deutsches Bundesrepublik 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/247617188914003978/257939222839689216/german-flag-wallpaper-HD5.jpg

Don't forget about my province next to japan ;)