Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info) Re-opened!

Eva-Beatrice

Is it possible to claim these two provinces right above Italy? They are circled in red below:

295sua9.jpg

It must be connected to a major body of water.

Other than colonies... correct?

Colonies have a cooldown period as well. Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

There's a one-month cooldown period on territory that has just been removed.

Ah, in that case I would like to claim the most northern, water touching, hexes of Central America that Was at San Florence's Southern Border.

Edited by The Sacred Lights

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

Sorry i was gone but I'm back now and this time i wont stay inactive for so long

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

and that dark green blob in my nation may stay

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

and that dark green blob in my nation may stay

As the aforementioned green blob, we thank you!

Good News, Everyone!  While our presence is an outlier, there's, um, an oasis in our borders and more importantly we will only occupy a single province.  Stay tuned for future IC events in which we vacate the region after Abu Haddad's generous gesture of letting us stay.  We just need to refuel the ship before we can get off this rock.

(See "We're Not in Braxis Anymore" thread for more details.)

"The world is a comedy to those that think; a tragedy to those that feel." - Horace Walpole

Hello all, not sure if I'm filling the form out correctly, but here goes:

Official nation name: The Almarin Expanse

Population (P&W numbers): 20,268

GDP per capita (P&W numbers): $547.23

Population density (sq. km): 39.01/sq.km
Form of Government: Triumvirate

Politics & War Wikia link (leave blank if you don't have one): Blank currently, working on this one.

Describe your Nation IC: A Stellar Union of allied planets occupying the region of space known as the Almarin Expanse. (How much detail should I go into on this?)
Describe yourself in OOC terms: (By "yourself", do you mean me as a person? Or my Nation?) In any case:

Nation - A union of planets and cultures, including skilled diplomats, thrifty traders, warriors, law-makers, artisans, you name it. Generally peaceful, unless provoked.
Person - I'm pretty amiable, I give respect so long as the respect is mutual, I try to approach situations with a tactful demeanour (softly-softly, you know?)

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No): Yes

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): The Falkland Islands (off the coast of Argentina), if that's agreeable to all involved.

Falkland-Islands-South-America-pic.jpg

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used): 

Flag pending, currently making one, I will post it separately if that's alright.

I'm currently working on my first post in NatRP, however being able to settle in the Falkland Islands is part of the progression of that thread, hence why I'm making my claim now.

You can claim up to 50 provinces, you might as well claim all of Argentina and those islands

Besides we need more South American Countries

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

You can claim up to 50 provinces, you might as well claim all of Argentina and those islands

Besides we need more South American Countries

That's good to know, I may well consider claiming a portion of the southern tip of South America later after I've got my first RP thread completed. Currently, claiming more than the Falklands doesn't suit my plan for how I'd like to RP my nation, but once I've established myself then it may be good to expand a little onto the mainland. Thanks for letting me know that option is available.

I agree, I am lonly

I'd be more than happy to set up relations between The Almarin Expanse and The Kingdom of Hequ. If the claim is accepted, I'll see about sending a delegation over once I've settled.

j9nGYTi.png

<span style='font-size: 18px;'><span style='color: #b22222'><span class='bbc_underline'>"<em class='bbc'>We regret that the size of the multiverse has permitted them to exist for so long unchecked."</em></span></span><br />Remember, <em class='bbc'>I'M </em>the New Douche, not the other 7 New Guys. I'm <em class='bbc'>not</em> a Majority.</span><br />rKC4GSg.gif

• Upvote 1

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."