Politics and War General Election Matchup Poll

Poll  

61 members have voted

1. 1. If these were the respective nominees of their party, who would you vote for?

2. 2. If these were the respective nominees of their party, who would you vote for?

Technically it may not be Former Governor Gary Johnson for the Libertarian Candidacy. We find out at the end of May in Orlando. John McAfee and Kevin McCormick are also on the ballot and are heavy hitters in the LP circles.

Technically it may not be Former Governor Gary Johnson for the Libertarian Candidacy. We find out at the end of May in Orlando. John McAfee and Kevin McCormick are also on the ballot and are heavy hitters in the LP circles.

You can't forget about Peterson either. 

13151512_1540897236205841_21858233328853

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I vote for trump twice. It gave me an error message.

Trump? The only candidate that would put an end to the sanctions on Russia and literally allow Putin to annex all of Ukraine? ---- K 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

This is without a doubt, the worst place to sample a vote. Too many authoritarian rp'ers

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

Trump said he would dismantle NATO, which would allow Russia to simply blitz through eastern Europe and re-conquer all the former soviet territories in the first 4 long years of his presidency.

This bigger, more powerful, and emboldened Russia will then be able to strongly compete with America for the mantle of being the world's superpower and a new far more dangerous Cold War would ensue.

Unless Trump is relected for another 4 years... In which case Russia would simply seek further unhindered territorial expansion and growth of it's global sphere of influence. By the time Trump leaves office, America would have been relegated to the side show of world politics, and Russia would have emerged as the world's undisputed superpower.

Any confrontation with Russia by whoever replaces Trump after 8 destructive years in office (whereby he singlehandedly brought an Empire to it's knees) would be extremely dangerous & too foolhardy to attempt. This is the real reason why Rozalia the Russian supports "baby fingers" Trump.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I was curious about the support for people other than Trump, at first I thought it was naturally the cucks but then I realized it was obviously the terrorists and takers. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Idiot, Idiot, Idiot, Idiot, Idiot, Idiot!

Trump getting played like a musical instrument by former KGP agent: Vladamir Putin

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Message to Trump supporters:

New York as well as many other cities along the east and west coast of America will be underwater within your life time. Inshallah.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Message to Trump supporters:

New York as well as many other cities along the east and west coast of America will be underwater within your life time. Inshallah.

Good thing Trump is a supporter of clean air then, too bad ISIS is not a supporter of clean people though. 

the paradise of north korea.

Good thing Trump is a supporter of clean air then, too bad ISIS is not a supporter of clean people though. 

1. What you said makes no sense whatsoever (no matter how you look at it).
  2. Donald "baby fingers" Trump doesn't even believe in Global Warming.

------------------------------------------------

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

1. What you said makes no sense whatsoever (no matter how you look at it).
  2. Donald "baby fingers" Trump doesn't even believe in Global Warming.

------------------------------------------------

Er, didn't say he is a believer in global warming, i said he's a believer in clean air, whether or not the icecaps melt, dirty air reduces lifespans, harms agriculture and general quality of life which Trump is aware of, he has stated that he will use clean power by large uses of nuclear reactors in order to eliminate as much co2 emissions as possible. 

Er, didn't say he is a believer in global warming, i said he's a believer in clean air, whether or not the icecaps melt, dirty air reduces lifespans, harms agriculture and general quality of life which Trump is aware of, he has stated that he will use clean power by large uses of nuclear reactors in order to eliminate as much co2 emissions as possible. 

I have not heard him say anything about switching to renewable energy so please produce your source. Thanks. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I have not heard him say anything about switching to renewable energy so please produce your source. Thanks. 

Uranium is a non-renewable resource, he also had support for clean air for years, he just dislikes the notion that we are the #1 cause of global warming. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHCLJGb9XcM

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4586873/trump-we-do-need-nuclear-energy/#sp=show-clips