Gender Debate

Arkiri Arch

The chances of a random molestation in a bathroom is pretty low.

Is it non-existent?

It has happened. It has happened close to me. Granted it was not a trans-gender who committed the act but opening up any excuse for a predator to strike and have the law behind them does create a cause for concern.

It's the Convience of urination that is being removed.

How? The bathroom for their biological gender is completely open to them. I am not holding their biology back from its function.

Does anyone here remember Therianthropes? "I identify as a dragon soul therefore !@#$ you! I'm a Dragon!" and all that bullshit sensitivity? Non/Transgender reminds me of that whole debacle. Whats next? Bathrooms for Dragons?

Edited by Lord Asmodeus
  • Upvote 1

Do you guys think transgenders are a gender of their own or do you think that they're just insane or somewhere inbetween?

I'm not sure if you actually know what transgender means.

Denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender.

Transgender is not a gender unto itself but simply that they identify as the opposite sex of what they were born as. It's also damn near impossible to argue about gender vs sex as it's a subject that simply doesn't work across different languages and cultures. The idea of different identifying pronouns (ex. xi/xer/xerself) is not English but is (arguably) taken from other languages that support it (i.e. Japanese) whereas some languages simply have gender and sex as a single male/female identity with no room in between. In fact, a number of languages have gender specific words and would likely ridicule you for having a third gender.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

How? The bathroom for their biological gender is completely open to them. I am not holding their biology back from its function.

Does anyone here remember Therianthropes? "I identify as a dragon soul therefore !@#$ you! I'm a Dragon!" and all that bullshit sensitivity? Non/Transgender reminds me of that whole debacle. Whats next? Bathrooms for Dragons?

#DragonRights

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Gender is psychatric while sex is biological. There's a key difference between Transsexual, a Catlyn Jenner, and a Transgender, who is someone who would itentify as genderfluid. There's no reason that Catlyn Jenner shouldn't be able to use female facilities.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Gender is psychatric while sex is biological. There's a key difference between Transsexual, a Catlyn Jenner, and a Transgender, who is someone who would itentify as genderfluid. There's no reason that Catlyn Jenner shouldn't be able to use female facilities.

The fact that Jenner has a dick is reason enough that he/she/it shouldn't be able to use female facilities. :|

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

There is no difference to a Therian. They see themselves literally as dragons, wolves, vampires, elves, angels, tigers, devils, nephilim, chickens, etc. and its in their psyche. They really believe it. Whats the difference? Where is the Therianthrope Social Justice Warrior?

The bathroom is for a biological function. Why should it turn into a psychological comfort/safe zone?

Edited by Lord Asmodeus
  • Upvote 1

There is no difference to a Therian. They see themselves literally as dragons, wolves, vampires, elves, angels, tigers, devils, nephilim, chickens, etc. and its in their psyche. They really believe it. Whats the difference? Where is the Therianthrope Social Justice Warrior?

coughs uncomfortably

14:50 for fun

Shit, my bad LA

7:20 "There's a difference between [kin types and therians] but I can't be !@#$ bothered to learn it. I can only handle so much crazy in one sitting."

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I actually think transgender is more acceptable than being gay unless the transgender person is a female who wants to be guy so she can take it up the butt from another guy, that's probably not too common though. 

The problem with transgenders is that you can't actually make them another sex with today's technology, I think perhaps in the future it could be more reasonable but for now these people really should stick to their own sex. 

Its pretty straight forward, you make something perfect like that and its not an issue.

Its going to be harder to solve gay people. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Is it non-existent?

It has happened. It has happened close to me. Granted it was not a trans-gender who committed the act but opening up any excuse for a predator to strike and have the law behind them does create a cause for concern.

Well there is a 99.8% chance it won't be someone transgender. If you were to punch a little old lady using the bathroom she's equally likely to be a pedophile than a random transgender person. 

I find it strange people are happy to share a bathroom with a gay person but not a transgender person. 

Also not all transgender people are obviously transgender. I think that people imagine a drag queen, when in reality I think a fair few trans people you'd never know they were trans unless they told you. For example, if this guy walked into the bathroom and used a cubicle, I seriously doubt anyone would bat an eyelid:

highresaydiandowling_0.jpeg

Yet he was born as a woman.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Transgender is not a gender unto itself but simply that they identify as the opposite sex of what they were born as. It's also damn near impossible to argue about gender vs sex as it's a subject that simply doesn't work across different languages and cultures. The idea of different identifying pronouns (ex. xi/xer/xerself) is not English but is (arguably) taken from other languages that support it (i.e. Japanese) whereas some languages simply have gender and sex as a single male/female identity with no room in between. In fact, a number of languages have gender specific words and would likely ridicule you for having a third gender.

There's also agenders, now. Like asexuals they claim to be neither gender.

Well there is a 99.8% chance it won't be someone transgender. If you were to punch a little old lady using the bathroom she's equally likely to be a pedophile than a random transgender person. 

I find it strange people are happy to share a bathroom with a gay person but not a transgender person. 

Also not all transgender people are obviously transgender. I think that people imagine a drag queen, when in reality I think a fair few trans people you'd never know they were trans unless they told you. For example, if this guy walked into the bathroom and used a cubicle, I seriously doubt anyone would bat an eyelid:

highresaydiandowling_0.jpeg

Yet he was born as a woman.

The Androgyny kind of gives it away.

I used to live near West Hollywood. I have been around the community for ages, going to Foxy's Diner since the late 1980's after a night in Santa Monica at the King's Head Pub.

As I said before it is not a fear of some trans-gendered, even gay/lesbian but a predator abusing the "rights" if the law is put into place to get in close, finding/having an opportunity to harm another.

There's also agenders, now. Like asexuals they claim to be neither gender.

That doesn't negate my points :s

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Bathrooms are generally a place to pee or poop. The law does nothing to curb molestation, considering the points spite raised. 

Not only that, but why does it matter what genitals a person has when they're peeing or taking a dump? And if it's truly child molestation that's the issue, then why not separate every public space. Why not have 100% gender separated subways/buses, schools, streets, swimming pools, football courts etc.

If a person born with a penis is so uncontrollably, sexually urged enough to not hinder themselves from molesting a child while visiting a public restroom, wouldn't that mean they're just gonna molest a little boy instead? And exactly where are all these news reports (from reliable news sources at least) about these "transgenders" molesting women and children in public restrooms? Where is this scare coming from exactly?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Transgender is not a gender unto itself but simply that they identify as the opposite sex of what they were born as. It's also damn near impossible to argue about gender vs sex as it's a subject that simply doesn't work across different languages and cultures. The idea of different identifying pronouns (ex. xi/xer/xerself) is not English but is (arguably) taken from other languages that support it (i.e. Japanese) whereas some languages simply have gender and sex as a single male/female identity with no room in between. In fact, a number of languages have gender specific words and would likely ridicule you for having a third gender.

I agree with you but I've seen some people classify Transgender and a whole new gender, similar to the gender fluid. The terms used for transgenders and the whole ordeal is getting out of hand. Check this list and you'll know what I mean 

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

I agree with you but I've seen some people classify Transgender and a whole new gender, similar to the gender fluid. The terms used for transgenders and the whole ordeal is getting out of hand. Check this list and you'll know what I mean 

>MFW I see the length of that list

Yea, SJW's are to the Transgender movement as Westboro Baptist Church is to Christianity as a whole

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

That list has to be a joke.

it probably isn't

• Upvote 1

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

^Underlord, I find that list offensive. I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Helisexual isn't on that list. 

Seriously, there wouldn't be the problem of sexual abuse in non gender specific restrooms if weapons were allowed everywhere. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

-Removed for no content-

Edited by Alice Abernathy
Approved by Four and Alice Abernathy

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

He may be 100% correct - but his answer is 100% against the rules. If you think you're right - back it up. Please re-read my post underlodgc to understand why I used his post as an example. 

Thanks.

It was a pleasure serving this community - Stay Frosty!

Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC

He may be 100% correct - but his answer is 100% against the rules. If you think you're right - back it up. Please re-read my post underlodgc to understand why I used his post as an example. 

Thanks.

Post didn't have a tl;dr and it was tl so I dr it

Quick question, if someone had a debate about how hot the sun is, and someone said the sun is yellow, would you require a source on the sun being yellow? Cause it can be argued that anyone who's ever heard of transsexuals would know that it's a mental condition. Their comment could be considered redundant but not really require a source.

tl;dr I'm really cool and you should click the like button to show you associate with cool people like me

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 3

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Post didn't have a tl;dr and it was tl so I dr it

Quick question, if someone had a debate about how hot the sun is, and someone said the sun is yellow, would you require a source on the sun being yellow? Cause it can be argued that anyone who's ever heard of transsexuals would know that it's a mental condition. Their comment could be considered redundant but not really require a source.

tl;dr I'm really cool and you should click the like button to show you associate with cool people like me

dat tl:dr doe

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1