Alliance Endorsements

Rozalia

I think the true neutral position would be to support no-one at all B)

You are thinking of the isolationist position, as usual with GPA. 

To honor one of our lost members Charming Friends is supporting Martin O'Malley

YZBg75h.png

You must have misspelled

09af82748c.jpg

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You don't even get a vote Rozalia

default.jpg

Hold up playa. This is where the big boys give their endorsement. Look at the adjective: 'Endorsement! 

But you know this already. I like your changed sig by the way. The old one was odd and clearly out of context but could work somewhat I suppose. The current is pretty clear it's one of those "Hitler Ate Sugar" deals. Not sure if you're serious or not as I took you as smarter than that, but I really can't be sure without your input I suppose. 

You must have misspelled

09af82748c.jpg

Seems photoshopped, amazing what people can do with that these days. 

Edited by Rozalia

Martin's hot sexy bod is what's truly amazing here

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Martin's hot sexy bod is what's truly amazing here

I'm going to address it very briefly because lets be honest, it's irrelevant. 

It's irrelevant.

Edited by Rozalia

Jelly much? Must be sad not being able to jack off to Trumpo's disgustingly small hands and dough-like body. How could you even fantasize about kissing those dried hotdog lips? 

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Jelly much? Must be sad not being able to jack off to Trumpo's disgustingly small hands and dough-like body. How could you even fantasize about kissing those dried hotdog lips? 

Calm down dear. First of all as it was said, power is the ultimate aphrodisiac, just ask Ted Scruz. Second look at those hands, I can assure you there is no problem. 

I guess you're the type to have sex dreams about Henry Kissinger. I on the other hand like my sex gods buff and lean. Just take Martin. He's toned, has a musical touch, dreamy eyes, charming smile and normal sized hands. Imagine him caressing your body, putting his soft but firm lips on your thighs, slowly but surely moving further and further towards your sweet spot. As you put your hands on his rock hard ass you join together as one, single, steamy entity. Hearing him whisper sweet, progressive nothings in your ear as you inch forward to climax, your eruption screams the american dream. Outside you can hear a bald eagle cry, a tiny tear falling down its beak.

God Bless America.

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I guess you're the type to have sex dreams about Henry Kissinger. I on the other hand like my sex gods buff and lean. Just take Martin. He's toned, has a musical touch, dreamy eyes, charming smile and normal sized hands. Imagine him caressing your body, putting his soft but firm lips on your thighs, slowly but surely moving further and further towards your sweet spot. As you put your hands on his rock hard ass you join together as one, single, steamy entity. Hearing him whisper sweet, progressive nothings in your ear as you inch forward to climax, your eruption screams the american dream. Outside you can hear a bald eagle cry, a tiny tear falling down its beak.

God Bless America.

You open with talk of a dead friend to try and get me to put an irrelevance in the OP, but now have shown the truth, that you wanted it simply because of a fancy. What a nasty guy. Dishonest people. Sad!

I never said the member died, we lost him to the real world. Don't make such weird assumptions, pal.

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg

-more incoherent rambling and memes-

I stand corrected. At this point I'd rather have captain_vietnam than you. At least his verbal diarrhea was varied enough to not get tiring. 

• Upvote 4

I stand corrected. At this point I'd rather have captain_vietnam than you. At least his verbal diarrhea was varied enough to not get tiring. 

First off as a preface you either don't know what incoherent means, or are running off that "expert debater" rule book whereupon if you call someone/something X then that means you win as it must be true if you said it. Don't cut the mustard with me mate, try something else. 

Anyway, so what you're saying is when you go with Trump you're going with the best. Ibrahim, C Temple, and Captain Vietnam put in a lot of work, darn good work to be the best, like no one ever was. Simply mentioning some Trump quotes however has blown them all out of the water apparently. It triggers so many people with the greatest of ease, heck even outright support for ISIS doesn't trigger as many people as support for Trump, but I suppose that isn't surprising when you think about it. 

In reality you're just salty I gave you that stumping last week when I called you on being uncomfortable/triggered with interracial relationships, I mean it's current year mate, haven't you heard?

Edited by Rozalia

54232397.jpg

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Before Syrup posts (he isn't an alliance leader) Mensa DOES NOT support Trump or Ted Cruz. Good day.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Priest of Dio

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Before Syrup posts (he isn't an alliance leader) Mensa DOES NOT support Trump or Ted Cruz. Good day.

Interesting.

Sparta endorses Donald Trump!

Time to make Orbis, Sparta AND America great again

All aboard the MAGA Train. Have a coat mate. 

You make me miss C Temple.

I dont miss him even now

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I hear Captain Vietnam endorsed Trump. Makes sense.

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

"The hardest part of measuring Trump's package is sneaking a ruler into Chris Christie's Rozalia's mouth."

I can assure you there is no problem. 

Add "Daddy" for Trump plz.

I've heard him referred as such by high energy folk like Milo so why not. Added in "Crooked Hilary" and changed one of Bernie's to the more accurate "Our Dear Communist Friend".