Alliance Endorsements

Rozalia

I noted recently that Rose was no longer "feeling the Bern", I surmised due to the inevitability they feel of his defeat by Killary. Having been stumped so nimbly Kurdanak has once again placed their endorsement on their page. As such endorsements are apparently dandy and not under the current embargo on delicious ads we could have been getting, I present a thread where alliance leaders can state just who they are endorsing for the American Elections. When they are over we can look back and see who has Won Again, and who are Yuge Losers.

Posting in the thread or messaging me in game will do, but remember you got to have some "weight" here. 

The first endorsement to note is the mentioned Rose endorsement of Bernie Sanders. Naturally Roz Wei will go for Donald Trump.

Edit: We're down to just two.

Donald Trump aka; The Donald, The Don, The Trumpster, The Nimble Navigator with Impressive Length, Daddy, DJT, Unstumpable Trump, The Wall Man, The God Emperor
Roz Wei
Black Knights
Wolf Pack
Sparta 

Hillary Clinton aka; Killary, Clintbot, Shillery, Incompetent Hillary, Crooked Hilary, Hildabeast, Hilldog, The Original Birther.

<Empty>

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

BK endorses Trump, obviously. Gotta follow the memes.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

why the !@#$ did you have to say that before i got my inb4 in

be slow for once

EDIT: also, since when did we lose the war to trump 2016?

Edited by LordStrum
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Added the high energy people of BK to the list of endorsements. 

I'm glad I left Roz Wei.

I've initiated a temporary shutdown of Dimitri Valko entering Roz Wei anyway. 

We got the best memes. Don't we love our memes folks?

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Wolf Pack endorses Trump. I will make Orbis Great. People doesn't listen to my wonderful policies because people are too liberal and closed-minded. We need to restore this game to former glory!

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

i'm all for this level of shenanigans

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

The Heavenly Kings of Roz Wei have come together, and have decided to remove Rozalia as Emperor of Roz Wei.

Not true and I thought you actually did something significant for a moment there.  <_<

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The Heavenly Kings of Roz Wei have come together, and have decided to remove Rozalia as Emperor of Roz Wei.

Why steal a bank when you can just steal the whole alliance?

o/ Kast Wei

• Upvote 4

He would make a better leader than Rozalia, that's for sure.

Heck anyone would.

what about ibrahim

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Folks will notice that those who support Trump talk positively as to why they support him. We got great supporters, fantastic supporters, the best supporters. Those "Berns" as the name implies can only attack, just like those protesters who will cite violence and racism as for their reason to protest while attacking people and shouting racist things. Nasty guys. Dishonest people. Sad!

Spam Forumâ„¢. For all your garbage posts.

Under Rose's care the Spam forum was falling apart. It was a dump, worse an expensive dump because it sat there not doing all that much. The quality of pertformance put on by Rosites was very poor even when they happened. The Roz has made the Spam forum Great Again! And it was done under budget and ahead of schedule too. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

-incoherent rambling and memes-

You make me miss C Temple.

Misquoting me to try and make me look bad. Another tactic favoured by those nasty guys. They're very dishonest folks. Then they'll report this as being derailed and blame it on me when they were the ones doing the derailing. Sad! We ain't going to take it any more folks. We're going to become rich again. We're going to become great again. Greater than ever before. We got to build a wall, a large wall, a fantastic wall, a great wall, the best wall. Because (Rose) they're not sending their best folks, oh no. They’re not sending you (pointing to Black Knights). They’re not sending you (pointing to Wolf Pack). They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing flames. They’re bringing trolling. They’re shitposters. And some, I assume, are good people! It’s got to stop and it’s got to stop fast. Believe me. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Is there any candidates promising to return the US to neutrality?

Donald Trump has said he wants to work with Putin to have friendly relations. The rest have said they will oppose Putin. 

Clinton and Cruz have said they will support Israel 100% in the Palestine issue. Sanders has it seems fallen on the side of Palestine. Trump has said to cut a deal that important you got to come at it from a neutral position.

GPA will be supporting Donald Trump clearly, otherwise they clearly aren't neutral.  

To honor one of our lost members Charming Friends is supporting Martin O'Malley

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg