Make Orbis Great Again!

Stormrideron

Thank you, Thank you Orbisians. *feedbacks on the mic* 

Today, the menace neutral alliance has become the dominant alliance, their military and the sheer number of members has rose at alarmingly pace. Million of jobs are being sent oversea to GPA, not because GPA is the most powerful alliance, but simply because they always get away with every single wars. They exploited the trade markets in the past two world wars and manipulated the market to reap in the profit as much as they can while the working class of various alliance such as t$, Rose, Mensa HQ, UPN, DEIC, BK and many more are being abused on daily basis. They are being paid low as $5.00 per day and that is not enough for every nations to grow. It hurts global economy while GPA takes in the wealth and laughs at our face. We can't allow this to happen and I will audit for international investigate to crack down GPA's iron grip of the trade market.  

Millions of people have left to GPA and it weakens former's alliances to form a sizable force to protect their interests and the ability to influence politically. Are we going to allow the neutral menace leaders runs their game? GPA is playing game with us and if you looked in their past trade history, they made almost double the trade profits with every single alliances. To put this way, GPA is like China and they are taking the jobs away from every alliances. We must take a firm stance and let GPA know that it is not their world to rule.

GPA thinks they can stay safe behind the great green wall made of cabbages, lettuces, and asparagus. They have given many free passes in the past, however their recent actions have brought themselves into the spotlight along with their corruption. GPA government has tried to keep the corruption out, however let me tell you something that the public needs to hear the truth. GPA made secret treaties with several other alliance leaders. I don't know what kind of treaties it is, but it is a treaties that promotes other alliances to avoid attack GPA and respect each other alliances. I call GPA out on neutrality a big fat lie. We simply cannot allow GPA to continue this pseudo-neutrality. No more!

It is time that we let GPA know that it is not their game to run and we must bring back the jobs and people back. The only solution to this is to declare Neutrality Takedown to destroy GPA's military capability and to restore the market back as it originally was. Let's Make Orbis Great Again!

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Sounds like bullshit to me. Jumping on the bandwagon with Lysandre and Moreau?

I'm pretty sure all of TEst & Phoenix is on board, as well as a few other people. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

It has been leaked. I have assigned one of my closest friend who acts as a spy, I will not announce who the spy is. However, he has taken screenshot and leaked it to me. It is clear that they are using military to enforce pacifism to make themselves threatening to everyone. Our most beloved corrupted pseduo-neutral GPA leader named Kalev60 has taken an action to warn his members to increase the military force.

eSQ8VKu.png

If GPA has secret treaties, then there is no need to be paranoia of right? So what's up with the military size? More leaks to come soon.

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

It has been leaked. I have assigned one of my closest friend who acts as a spy, I will not announce who the spy is. However, he has taken screenshot and leaked it to me. It is clear that they are using military to enforce pacifism to make themselves threatening to everyone. Our most beloved corrupted pseduo-neutral GPA leader named Kalev60 has taken an action to warn his members to increase the military force.

eSQ8VKu.png

If GPA has secret treaties, then there is no need to be paranoia of right? So what's up with the military size? More leaks to come soon.                        

lol

:rolleyes: It seriously is their intention to force pacifism on all of Orbis though.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Even if the screenshots were real (unlikely) - I would max out my military, too, if there were several threads made based around rolling my alliance. :v

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

Funny. Looks like your "spy" must have announcement privileges, since he can pin, edit, and delete announcements. Coincidentally, you are the only government member in your own alliance. I've looked at our announcements and nowhere do I see "Defcon Level: Two".

See, I think you've gone into your own announcements and edited the page through using the "Inspect Element" functionality on Chrome. It would make sense, since 1. I don't see the announcement pictured in your screenshot, 2. whoever viewed the announcement in your screenshot had the ability to pin, edit, and delete announcements, and 3. you would have that ability since you are the only member of government in your own alliance.

Clearly the spy is Chappie. :ph34r:
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

..? That's a fake. I looked for an announcement and I didn't see anything. We hardly use it.

EDIT: Didn't read maxwell's post before I posted, lel

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Funny. Looks like your "spy" must have announcement privileges, since he can pin, edit, and delete announcements. Coincidentally, you are the only government member in your own alliance. I've looked at our announcements and nowhere do I see "Defcon Level: Two".

See, I think you've gone into your own announcements and edited the page through using the "Inspect Element" functionality on Chrome. It would make sense, since 1. I don't see the announcement pictured in your screenshot, 2. whoever viewed the announcement in your screenshot had the ability to pin, edit, and delete announcements, and 3. you would have that ability since you are the only member of government in your own alliance.

Lol not sure how you couldn't tell it was a joke from a mile away but nice explanation all the same. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

eSQ8VKu.png

rotflmao.... pretty pathetic for an individual on pw to make fake screenshots and doing a lousy job in promoting propaganda. Mostly likely your propaganda is shoddy work.

• Upvote 1

I'd also expect Kalev to have more sophisticated grammar.

Actually after about 10 bears and a bottle of  "ayy lmao" vodka I could pull that of, my announcements are pretty shitty grammar wise,( English is my 3-th language) also autocorrect is a monster at times.

GPA doesn't have a defcon system, there is no fancy-ass color coded alert statuses, there is only 3 states: total hippy peace, ToMA on 24h long coffee and vodka bender, and oh shit, shit hit the fan, it St.Pats v2.0 again.

• Upvote 1

Stormrideron being a tool? I'm shocked.

That is what people says when they don't take them seriously. I will make Orbis great again and I will bring the market value back to pre-world war 3 level. We can't allow the green neutral menace to run the global economy. Mark my words, you fat hippo.

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

rotflmao.... pretty pathetic for an individual on pw to make fake screenshots and doing a lousy job in promoting propaganda. Mostly likely your propaganda is shoddy work.

The leaked screenshot speaks the truth, you can't deny it.

That is what people says when they don't take them seriously. I will make Orbis great again and I will bring the market value back to pre-world war 3 level. We can't allow the green neutral menace to run the global economy. Mark my words, you fat hippo.

Yes, Malembe (GPA) just admitted to blatant market manipulation and price gouging. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Yes, Malembe (GPA) just admitted to blatant market manipulation.

This is pretty much an insult to every non-GPA alliances. We must take an action to put this to end. Why wait? They have been treating the working class of non-GPA alliances as slave laborers by stealing their resources while paying them cheap as possible. The goods then are sold at high price which is seen as illegal war profiteering. GPA also are promoting pacifism through the use of military might and enforce it to threats other alliance not to attack GPA. This green menace alliance have a simple goal and I will only say it once: they want to disenfranchise other alliances from establishing global power and the rights to trading resources cheaply.

Edited by Stormrideron