Trump Looses national GOP lead.

Lannan13

The super delegate system was unabashedly put in place to give party elite the final say over candidates. It's amazingly corrupt. Every time I feel confused and disheartened by canadian politics, i only need to look south.

It confuses me, why are the Republicans it seems the ones with the corrupt reputation if the Democrats are corrupt even in their own elections?

• Upvote 1

It confuses me, why are the Republicans it seems the ones with the corrupt reputation if the Democrats are corrupt even in their own elections?

TL;DR, the democrats openly pervert democracy because they think they know better than the electorate, while the republicans openly pervert democracy to sell the middle class down the river. Both suck, but because one sucks slightly more and is worse at lying, the other gets to be the "good" party.

TL;DR, the democrats openly pervert democracy because they think they know better than the electorate, while the republicans openly pervert democracy to sell the middle class down the river. Both suck, but because one sucks slightly more and is worse at lying, the other gets to be the "good" party.

I've always hated the "good" or "lesser evil" party concept. To me it makes more sense to vote for another party/independents, but if that ain't possible or you don't want to then vote for the for the greater evil to hopefully obliterate the "lesser evil" so real opposition can rise up, so that the lesser evil's little tricks don't keep placarding people enough that they don't revolt against the whole corrupt decaying system. 

It's why I can't take seriously people who talk about all the ills of democracy but then say they'll vote Democrat because the Republicans are bad. The Democrats are part of the con and voting for them will only lengthen how far the con will go. 

I've always hated the "good" or "lesser evil" party concept. To me it makes more sense to vote for another party/independents, but if that ain't possible or you don't want to then vote for the for the greater evil to hopefully obliterate the "lesser evil" so real opposition can rise up, so that the lesser evil's little tricks don't keep placarding people enough that they don't revolt against the whole corrupt decaying system. 

It's why I can't take seriously people who talk about all the ills of democracy but then say they'll vote Democrat because the Republicans are bad. The Democrats are part of the con and voting for them will only lengthen how far the con will go. 

United States citizens are brainwashed into believing everything the media and propagandists tell them. We have been brought up believing that only a two-party system is the only functioning system when in fact we have several parties but none of them receive any media attention. This is why we hear stupid, foolish, brainwashed comment like "voting for the lesser of two-evils" and "But we should vote for who we think will win" instead of voting for who best represents you and your interests.

• Upvote 2

The main reason cruz and sanders is so popular is becuase their policies favour the young. The young have been excluded from politics and even said to be politically dead.

I would support cruz and sanders in each of their fields and then sanders later in the vote.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Yeah, that's why I'm registered as an Independent. I voted for Mitt Romney in the last election.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg