Trump 41% in Iowa CNN/ORC Poll

Mutsuo Toi

Rubio's support from what gathered came from that aspect they built around him when Mitt lost last time, which is he is the guy brown enough they have to get the the tribal vote from hispanics. Only problem there is while Sanders might not do so due to not resorting to underhanded tricks, Clinton will undoubtedly run with someone "brown" herself if against Rubio and better yet a Mexican brown guy which scores more points than a Cuban one.

Basically what I'm saying is those who went for him think the rest are crazy and only Rubio can get that support from independents and such, but they are deluded if they think Rubio will survive Clinton. They need someone who can eviscerate Clinton and Rubio isn't that guy. 

If Sanders win though I suppose he has a better shot.

If Sanders became Pres and Corbyn PM the world shall feel it

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

If Sanders became Pres and Corbyn PM the world shall feel it

They'll both die of "natural causes" a month in I'm sure  :ph34r:

Corbyn must be pulling for Sanders even if Sanders is to the right of him because Sanders also has the "unelectable" moniker and if he wins as the "crazy left wing guy", then anybody saying Corbyn can't win due to being the "crazy left wing guy" is just talking outta their arse (not that they aren't already, but more so).

• Upvote 2

Corbin and sanders are popular among the youth because the younger generation will have a difficult doing well in life

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Rubio consistently polls well when matched up with the potential Democratic nominee. No Republican can win without at least 35% of the Hispanic vote and Rubio has a better chance than any other Republicans to get that. As soon as a few of the others drop out (especially Bush) the money will flow even more Rubio's way as he will be the only establishment candidate left standing.

If Clinton wouldn't have won all six coin flips last night and each would have won half, Sanders would have won Iowa. The Sanders people are livid, especially considering he'll probably win the first primary...N.H.

• Upvote 2

Elder and Minister of Finance for The Coalition

Rubio consistently polls well when matched up with the potential Democratic nominee. No Republican can win without at least 35% of the Hispanic vote and Rubio has a better chance than any other Republicans to get that. As soon as a few of the others drop out (especially Bush) the money will flow even more Rubio's way as he will be the only establishment candidate left standing.

If Clinton wouldn't have won all six coin flips last night and each would have won half, Sanders would have won Iowa. The Sanders people are livid, especially considering he'll probably win the first primary...N.H.

Like I said, Clinton will have some tricks to dull his edge easily enough. Republicans should focus more on the black vote which I think Trump may well have the best shot at getting. He has already has bad rep with Mexicans so he just needs to use that and blame the poor state of black people in America on them, saying that the reason Obama and Clinton/Sanders will fail them is they pander to such people (illegals) who are more valuable to them than black people. Trump isn't a republican establishment guy so that whole "I'll never vote Republican" thing shouldn't factor in as much. 

Trump has the ability I think to sell that angle which is why I think he has avoided targeting black people thus far, he knows he needs to put his money on one such group to be able to win.

Both Sanders and Trump have shown that having the machine and all the money in the world doesn't guarantee anything. All that worked against Bush for example and Clinton when from having a huge lead to being forced to win on a coin flip of all things. 

I was quite impressed by the results last night however it surprised me that Cruz won. Polls are great however I just hadn't seen that much enthusiasm from Cruz's support base as I had seen from Trump's. Same was with Bernie, which was why I was quite pleased to see that it was practically a tie. I think this is going to be an even better race than we were thinking. Trump still neck and neck with Cruz/Rubio in some ways (I dont know all the polls on that) and Bernie catching up to Hillary. Gotta love American politics haha

I was quite impressed by the results last night however it surprised me that Cruz won. Polls are great however I just hadn't seen that much enthusiasm from Cruz's support base as I had seen from Trump's. Same was with Bernie, which was why I was quite pleased to see that it was practically a tie. I think this is going to be an even better race than we were thinking. Trump still neck and neck with Cruz/Rubio in some ways (I dont know all the polls on that) and Bernie catching up to Hillary. Gotta love American politics haha

What I keep hearing is that Iowa favoured Cruz as the "religious fanatics" came out to vote and all that, among some other reasons. Time will tell if Cruz has some strong support in some states and will bomb in the rest or if he will be consistent. One thing I keep seeing online that could prove problematic for him is "I thought Trump was bad but this Cruz is worse", wonder if that will have any effect.

What I keep hearing is that Iowa favoured Cruz as the "religious fanatics" came out to vote and all that, among some other reasons. Time will tell if Cruz has some strong support in some states and will bomb in the rest or if he will be consistent. One thing I keep seeing online that could prove problematic for him is "I thought Trump was bad but this Cruz is worse", wonder if that will have any effect.

Yeah I agree that is the sentiment that wont last for him in many states. I currently am a person who has said exactly that about Cruz. I don't agree with everything Trump says but if I had only 2 choices and I had to pick either of them it would be Trump over Cruz.

Where the hell did Rubio's numbers come from!?

This.  Also polls suck.

And primaries are such a small sample size and who actually gets out to vote.  lol 2-4 votes separate Hillary and Bernie.  Why did you and a few buddies drive down to Iowa and upset the election!