Anarchy vs. Capitalism vs. Communisim

Sailor Jerry

Alright folks, I know you think this is yet another in long line of dumb ass threads regarding which government is best......however, I'm actually referring to the merits of underwear!!!!!!  That's right....underwear. 

Anarchy represents going "commando"

Pros:  Complete freedom and flexibility.

Cons:  No protection from outside forces (or from refugees trying to flee)

Capitalism represents "Boxers"

Pros:  A fair amount of individual freedom and flexibility.

Cons:  Offers some protection from the outside forces  

Communism represents "Briefs" 

Pros:  Offers good protection from the outside forces

Cons:  To confining and restricts movement

Now.......discuss!  Which do you use and why!

• Upvote 2

X4EfkAB.png

I could choose anarchy, I mean.. whatever it float your boat right?

Too bad I can't choose it because it insecurity, I mean if I really want to choose "commando" I had to be muscular with an optimal testosterone. If I have opposite, I would choose boxer for both reducing insecurity both feeling comfortable.

Capitalism isn't a form of government system, it's a ecomomic system.

Anarchy is the opposite of a government system.

Communism is also a economic system, and semi-government (but in its purest form is anarchy.)

SAY, Where's Fascism?

Well to answer the question, I prefer Boxers, not just because I'm a Captialist.

On that note, I would like to bring up that you can have Anarcho-Capitalism and Anarcho-Communism.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Boxer-briefs. They help keep the boys from bouncing around, which can get painful with some of the things that I do. Boxers result in a literal boxing match between my boys and my thighs, while the elastic in briefs wears out far too quickly so the boys decide to slip out to have a looky-loo and end up wrestling between the elastic and my thigh. There's enough elastic in boxer-briefs to keep the horseplay to a minimum.

Commando is pretty much the problem with boxers times ten.

So I guess I like a combination of capitalism and communism. Or are boxer-briefs fascism?

Edited by Mike Haggar

That assessment is an oversimplification of those broad categories; and you're also mixing socio-political systems with economics. What type of anarchism are you referring to? Are you referring to today's corporate capitalism, or idealist Adam Smith-type capitalism? Do you mean a "communist" state, like that of the Soviet Union, or utopian communism? 

Well to answer the question, I prefer Boxers, not just because I'm a Captialist.

On that note, I would like to bring up that you can have Anarcho-Capitalism and Anarcho-Communism.

There is Anarchism without the hyphen. Hyphenated Anarchists argue too much so I tend to ignore them. Its sad hearing "Your not an Anarchist!" emanating from a bunch of balaklava wearing protesters targeting the kids who brought a black and yellow flag to the G-8 Convention Protests.

Commando, please.

Edited by Lord Asmodeus

There is Anarchism without the hyphen. Hyphenated Anarchists argue too much so I tend to ignore them. Its sad hearing "Your not an Anarchist!" emanating from a bunch of balaklava wearing protesters targeting the kids who brought a black and yellow flag to the G-8 Convention Protests.

Commando, please.

I prefer Yellow and Blue.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Every topic is better with underwear metaphors. \o/

>mfw when Kurdanak shitposts.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png