Phobias

Lannan13

I thought it would be fun to discuss our phobias. Anything from the fear of spiders to UN Black hawk helicopters coming to take your guns away. Whatever it is, let's hear 'em.

• Upvote 2

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

I thought it would be fun to discuss our phobias. Anything from the fear of spiders to UN Black hawk helicopters coming to take your guns away. Whatever it is, let's hear 'em.

Hah, the UN doing something. Gud 1 m8.

Hm, I guess for me it's cockroaches.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Hah, the UN doing something. Gud 1 m8.

Hm, I guess for me it's cockroaches.

Mine's Defaulting on my Student Loans debt and having recieved my Masters Degree, but end up working McDonald's for the rest of my life.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Spiders, wasps and Mossad agents giving me cancer.

The Parasitoid Wasp is pretty scary.

Becoming atheist, gay, or capitalist.

Why, if I may ask?

Edited by Lannan13

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

A phobia is a type of anxiety disorder. It is a strong, irrational fear of something that poses little or no real danger. There are many specific phobias. Acrophobia is a fear of heights. Agoraphobia is a fear of public places, and claustrophobia is a fear of closed-in places.

Becoming atheist, gay, or capitalist.

In my opinion, those are the three types of people I dislike and despise.

I thought we where friends.  :(

• Upvote 3

pr_source.175x175-75.png

Claustrophobic here. Oldest nightmares I have are being restrained without any way of breaking loose, waking up screaming. Even my mother told me I was not one who liked to be bundled up when I was a baby. I enjoy flying but cannot do coach due to freaking out by being crammed into tiny seats, shoulder to shoulder.

Claustrophobic here. Oldest nightmares I have are being restrained without any way of breaking loose, waking up screaming. Even my mother told me I was not one who liked to be bundled up when I was a baby. I enjoy flying but cannot do coach due to freaking out by being crammed into tiny seats, shoulder to shoulder.

The same is for me, claustrophobia, when I do not have leg room.

lol, I have three.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Here's a fun one: Not waking up after going asleep/unconscious. Every night is a living hell of scaring yourself awake, and every surgery is done with local anesthetics.

• Upvote 1

Empire of Spades

Rose

Guardian

Rose
Minister of War
"I'm your huckleberry"

I'm nictophobic

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Fun fact: The fear of getting peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth is known as Arachibutyrophobia.

Very rare, but it happens.

http://www.fearofstuff.com/food/fear-of-peanut-butter-sticking-to-the-roof-of-your-mouth/

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

I know it to a point. I am by no means an expert.

I had to write a 15 page paper on "The Privatization of Social Security in the US based on the Chilean Model," for my Macro final this past semester.

Fear of you being ugly or other people being ugly?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Fear of butterflies and moths.

No shit.

And I am *not* kidding.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png