C Temple Fairwell

Conner Temple

I have fallen for those who don't know, you have peace now. Your wishes are true and this is the last post. I shall return someday, but please, I want you to get Sheepy for this bit. I made a multi, I traded all my current account values to it, and I have left it at about 150 score for people to raid. It has about 15mil worth of things, so if you find it and you are a low enough level, or your alliances needs quick funds, raid them. So if Sheepy can't see that I traded thousands of steel away (on the same IP no less) to another account and no one noticed it? Well you failed. For multi's only need to create an alliance, and transfer fund through that way. So Sheepy, fix it now or more multi's will take advantage of it.

Nation = https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=29279

Now raid my darlings. And peace is with you!

LTcxGHN.jpg

15 million worth of things huh? How about using that to pay back that 8 million you owe us?

Don't count on it.

Also, LET'S HAVE A PARTY!

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

15 million worth of things huh? How about using that to pay back that 8 million you owe us?

Get some low levels to raid the accounts! It's not hard! I'm not EVER going to sign onto my accounts ever AGAIN!

I miss the shitposts...

MAKE YOUR OWN SHITPOSTS!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Get some low levels to raid the accounts! It's not hard! I'm not EVER going to sign onto my accounts ever AGAIN!

And how do I do that when one of your nations is beige while the other has it's slots full and you apparently want those nations deleted soon as? If you're going to pay then just send the money/resources directly, don't try to act like you have made some form of payment available. 

• Upvote 1

And how do I do that when one of your nations is beige while the other has it's slots full and you apparently want those nations deleted soon as? If you're going to pay then just send the money/resources directly, don't try to act like you have made some form of payment available. 

Is a last minute extort over 15 mil really worth it? You probably make that much money in a couple days. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Is a last minute extort over 15 mil really worth it? You probably make that much money in a couple days. 

Extort? He has a debt and has decided not to pay it even though he is able to, as such I've asked him to do so. Nothing extortionist about it.

• Upvote 1

It's not my fault if you can't attack. just wait until you can... also Fox Fire, I don't know what to say... goodbye?

Or you could you know, just send it to our bank right now. You're not paying I get that, nor do I intend to make some fruitless threats or insults on the matter, not my thing anyway. However this attempt at making out I can get "paid back" if I raid your currently unraidable nations is dishonest. If you were paying us back you'd send the value be it in cash or resources to us now, not tell me "come get it" when you know full well I can't. 

Thats just adding liar to the list of vices people have labeled you with. 

• Upvote 1

I'm just wondering what's going on and why you're leaving. That wasn't explained well in the OP. Hopefully someone at least answers before this gets locked and ban hammered.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I have fallen for those who don't know, you have peace now. Your wishes are true and this is the last post. I shall return someday, but please, I want you to get Sheepy for this bit. I made a multi, I traded all my current account values to it, and I have left it at about 150 score for people to raid. It has about 15mil worth of things, so if you find it and you are a low enough level, or your alliances needs quick funds, raid them. So if Sheepy can't see that I traded thousands of steel away (on the same IP no less) to another account and no one noticed it? Well you failed. For multi's only need to create an alliance, and transfer fund through that way. So Sheepy, fix it now or more multi's will take advantage of it.

Nation = https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=29279

Now raid my darlings. And peace is with you!

One can only wish!!!!!

MAKE YOUR OWN SHITPOSTS!

Still going..........

It's not my fault if you can't attack. just wait until you can... also Fox Fire, I don't know what to say... goodbye?

........and going!

Edited by Sailor Jerry
  • Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

One can only wish!!!!!

Still going..........

........and going!

And stopped...

I'm just wondering what's going on and why you're leaving. That wasn't explained well in the OP. Hopefully someone at least answers before this gets locked and ban hammered.

VE + BoC + Orbis = Bye

LTcxGHN.jpg

OK so I'm just going to assume you got rolled and this is a ragequit....

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Kinda.... but I still hold my argument that VE shouldn't kept attacking me. Also, when BoC retaliate after me raiding them 5+ times, I gave up. Plus Xmas took up my time away...

LTcxGHN.jpg

He raided VE and thought that with the war declared VE would cut a deal with him where he would give them a cut of their inactive. VE decided hitting him was more appropriate leading to him then declaring on a bunch of VE nations in response. He then lolled about making conflict with alliances like BoC and got attacked a bunch.

Nothing more to it.

Kinda.... but I still hold my argument that VE shouldn't kept attacking me. Also, when BoC retaliate after me raiding them 5+ times, I gave up. Plus Xmas took up my time away...

u83dXTZ.png

He raided VE and thought that with the war declared VE would cut a deal with him where he would give them a cut of their inactive. VE decided hitting him was more appropriate leading to him then declaring on a bunch of VE nations in response. He then lolled about making conflict with alliances like BoC and got attacked a bunch.

Nothing more to it.

u83dXTZ.png

Um... is that a compliment? The BoC bit? I don't get what you were referring to?

LTcxGHN.jpg