MDMA Alliance Declaration of War!

PyroStat

BTW, when I attacked you, that was me and me alone. It was not sanctioned by my allies and I was told to stop. But those restraints are now off. I hope you enjoy this as much as I will. I love crushing multis.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

you mean the pirates are attacked without caused

By no means, sir. These barbaric rogues are by all means bringing about their own death. It seems those jealous of a great sailors success mean to take it out on those successful, for no other purpose than jealousy and greed. 

But fear not my good man! For we, the peace loving nations of Arrgh, shall defend ourselves against such bitter intolerance and claim victory in the name of freedom! In the name of the black flag! In the name of Arrgh!

Arrgh! o/

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

You still break this rule

"Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time."

• Upvote 1

For the record, Church Gourley is not a current TKP member and does not have the authority to make statements on behalf of TKP at this time. 

Also Church messaging you that TKP is considering joining his coalition [whether that is true or not] is far from TKP asking you to attack anyone. 

Well the message he said was you guys are going into battle and would like to ask your help in this! I am not sure does that mean you guys asking or them asking they did not specially say who was asking! 

I'll let the necessary parties speak on the matter if they wish, but the fact of the matter is you really should keep yourself informed instead of going along with whatever Church Gourley said. You can only take back your war declaration if Arrgh lets you.