MDMA Alliance Declaration of War!

PyroStat

Well That Is Why I Am Going To Talk To Arrgh Leader And Make Him A Deal!

are you french? Edited by greatkitteh
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Church Gourley told me TKP is going to attack Arrgh so I got into this war, And it seems like he lied. 

What is that photo for?

How is it our problem that you decided to attack us? Now you're trying to weasel out when you realize you made a stupid move? 

So basically what I have learned in this thread is that if you had more support you still would have hit us. This is pathetic. Just when I thought my opinion of you couldn't possibly get any worse. You have no sincerity. I will burn you to the ground.

because we are at war and how are we not going to fight the same guy?  

Stop playing at school/cheating. That's how.

Well the message he said was you guys are going into battle and would like to ask your help in this! I am not sure does that mean you guys asking or them asking they did not specially say who was asking! 

Yeah, church is all over trying desperately to get people to roll us. If you were his entire coalition, I'm disappointed. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well you can say that but seems like I can't do much now. I might have to reword what I wrote. This was a misunderstanding of alliance because of this misunderstanding I choose the wrong move to attack you guys "To be very honest you can check my alliance history war log, You guys attacked my members first so yea!" I am sorry for this attack but if it was not for you guys attacking us first this would not have happened and we would still have peace to this day.

That Helps? 

C'mon all, my bank account needs enriched Orbis needs more war. We haven't had a good fight for a few months now! Best of luck to you MDMA guys though, I think you'll need all you can get.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Expect a massive announcement coming soon from one of the participants of the war.

A massive announcement you say? By massive do you mean it will be a meaningless wall of text like the first one or is the coalition just feeding us Monroe as an appetizer? 

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Church Gourley told me TKP is going to attack Arrgh so I got into this war, And it seems like he lied. 

What is that photo for?

William mannax didn't say TKP wouldn't join, protip-if an alliance wants to help you in a war keep them annoy out until then hats what I was trying to do

Gary Johnson 2016

William mannax didn't say TKP wouldn't join, protip-if an alliance wants to help you in a war keep them annoy out until then hats what I was trying to do

Why?! Why sir must you conceal your great "protip" wisdom behind such strangely worded riddles?!! What do I do with the hat? What does it mean!!?  :o

• Upvote 4

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--