12/9/2015 - Removing Color Stock Bonus, and Adding Timer Reset Donation Option

Alex

• Administrators

I wrote a wrote a whole page and a half on how Sheepy's a dick for pulling the Pay-to-Win shit, but... eh, I'd rather not waste a warning point on this... so...

Shit update on behalf of more Pay to Win shit, but finally the f**king colours are gone. Still, really damn agitated at that cheap shit you pull for the sake of making a quick buck.

Forgive me for not volunteering all of my time to create the perfect game you want that you can play entirely for free. Unfortunately, I'm trying to afford to go to school and not eat ramen noodles every night. All that said, the "pay to win" has always been incredibly limited, and even this further update is still limited. The opportunity cost of resetting a city/project timer is something like $7,000,000 (based on the market price) of selling the credits.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I wrote a wrote a whole page and a half on how Sheepy's a dick for pulling the Pay-to-Win shit, but... eh, I'd rather not waste a warning point on this... so...

Shit update on behalf of more Pay to Win shit, but finally the f**king colours are gone. Still, really damn agitated at that cheap shit you pull for the sake of making a quick buck.

Forgive me for not volunteering all of my time to create the perfect game you want that you can play entirely for free. Unfortunately, I'm trying to afford to go to school and not eat ramen noodles every night. All that said, the "pay to win" has always been incredibly limited, and even this further update is still limited. The opportunity cost of resetting a city/project timer is something like $7,000,000 (based on the market price) of selling the credits.

You have two options. 1) A donation system where people gain an advantage (mostly minor here unless you're a new nation). 2) You have to pay to play. Take your pick. There have been games where the donation bonus has been ridiculous, The-Fall and Lord Empires being prime examples. That being said there's also ways to buy donation perks with in game money, so it's pretty damn reasonable. 

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

You're in luck ol' chap, I have the solution: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10100-sheepy-how-to-make-bank-while-not-pay-to-win/

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(Of course i still do not understand how to change my nation's color but that for another thread...)

Edit button under the nation tab

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Jax locked this topic