12/9/2015 - Removing Color Stock Bonus, and Adding Timer Reset Donation Option

Alex

• Administrators

Why not a fixed 5%? Seems odd that beige would improve your economy more than your alliance color.

It gives new players an incentive to stay on Beige and protect themselves from being attacked (which is a big cause of people abruptly quitting.) Plus, because Beige is temporary, no one can keep that 5% bonus forever. Just a helpful bonus to help new players, and help players recovering from wars.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Next up on the cutting board: Alliance treasure bonus.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

That city timer reset is going to break the game....you know that right?

You can only redeem a max of two per month, and you could only build 3 cities before hand if you had the cash), now you can build 5 (if you have the cash)

Remember, only if you have the cash is it useful

• Upvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

If I wanted to bring, say 5 friends into this game. I could finance their cities and have 5 nations with 10 cities in two months? And first day of third month we get them iron dome and MLP, I basically created 5 warable 1000 NS nations out of thin air.

Don't be greedy sheepy. Atleast make it cost 8 credits to reset the timer.

• Upvote 6
6XmKiC2.png

If I wanted to bring, say 5 friends into this game. I could finance their cities and have 5 nations with 10 cities in two months? And first day of third month we get them iron dome and MLP, I basically created 5 warable 1000 NS nations out of thin air.

Don't be greedy sheepy. Atleast make it cost 8 credits to reset the timer.

I concur with this. 8 credits sounds more correct.

EDIT: Rest seems fine though, will be happy to see people use the colours they want to. 

Edited by Rozalia

• Jax locked this topic