Will Trump Make America Great???

Captain_Vietnam

He is appealing to the least intelligent percentage of America, which is, as we have learned, unfortunately, very large. He has no clue how to run a country. Poll numbers don't correspond with intelligence. 

Democracy is good unless it gives a voice to people I don't agree with then Democracy is bad is what that sounds like. Whatever you may think people have a right to be represented and calling them stupid doesn't exactly endear things your way. Ignorant would be a better word to use but that is another word that is very overused and utterly meaningless at this point. Plenty of "ignorant" people have perfectly rational viewpoints crafted be it logically or through experience. Many of those calling others ignorant irrationally live in Ivory Towers and are completely ignorant to matters such as living in an immigrant heavy area, but to them they are the ones who know everything unlike the "racists" and whatever other buzzword they have to silence people they often cannot debate. 

• Upvote 3

No....Trump will run America into the dirt, Canada will invade and it will become the United States of Canada. We will liberate America once Trump screws up if he gets elected.

TRUMP WILL MAKE CANADA GREAT!

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

also true!

BTW the correct answer to the title: Hmm let me think, hmmmm, hmmm NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^

Liberal in a nutshell.

koran says to kill ubelivables

so yes are

Unbelievable! This outrage are is!!  :v

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Im Canadian i could really care less

But in all my knowledge of Trump and the USA

Youre better off having a turtle become president

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Im Canadian i could really care less

But in all my knowledge of Trump and the USA

Youre better off having a turtle become president

The turtle would be the best out of our candidate pool.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

I'm voting for Nyan Cat.  :nyan:

Nyan Cat will make America tasty again. And slightly oriental. Maybe a little gay.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Just curious here:  On what basis do you claim he has no idea how to run a country?  Is it from personal experience you have?  Is it from your observations of his business practices?

Or is it just because he lacks tact in getting his messages across on what he feels?

Also, how would I know if you're more intelligent than his voting base, or are you simply just throwing insults for the sake of it?

Um, he has no political experience for one thing. I know I am more intelligent than his voting base because I, for one, do not think we should label all Muslims as terrorists, require them to wear badges, or stop them from immigrating into the country. You're pretty dumb for somebody that is a 'certified genius'. 

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Um, he has no political experience for one thing. I know I am more intelligent than his voting base because I, for one, do not think we should label all Muslims as terrorists, require them to wear badges, or stop them from immigrating into the country. You're pretty dumb for somebody that is a 'certified genius'. 

"No political experience"

Here's a list of Presidents that didn't have previous US political experience:

• Dwight Eisenhower
  • Herbert Hoover
  • William Howard Taft
  • Ulysses S. Grant
  • Zachary Taylor
  • George Washington

Some of these are arguable of course.  They've either been in a cabinet position, military governor, or been part of a foreign nation cabinet.

"Label all Muslims terrorists"

Where did he state this?  I'm aware he spoke of Muslim terrorists, but I'm not aware of his claim that all Muslims were terrorists.

"Require them to wear badges"

Ok.

"Stop them from immigrating into the country"

Yes, he wants to temporarily suspend foreign Muslims from traveling/immigrating to the United States.  The President has the power to do this with the support of the House/Senate.  The US has always accepted immigrants, sure. It has also always been selective about its immigrants. When immigrants are from nations the US regards are dangerous or subscribes to beliefs it regards as dangerous, it has routinely barred their entry until such time as it no longer feels the threat is present. The right to determine who immigrate, how many and from where, is one of the essential marks of national sovereignty. The US has never been shy about exercising It.  What to know when else Presidents enacted restrictions or suspensions of people traveling to the United States? 

• Ebola Crisis in Africa
  • Communist Party Members from foreign nations during the Cold War
  • Iranian Hostage Crisis
  • Japanese/German during World War 2

Those are some of the most recent examples.  Keep in mind that the Constitution only applies to American citizens and those going through due process of earning a green card ( Or have work/school visas ).

Is that enough "certified genius" for you?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• John F. Kennedy
  • Dwight Eisenhower
  • Herbert Hoover
  • William Howard Taft
  • Benjamin Harrison
  • James A. Garfield
  • Ulysses S. Grant
  • Abraham Lincoln
  • Franklin Pierce
  • Zachary Taylor
  • Andrew Jackson
  • George Washington

Some of these are arguable of course.  They've either been in a cabinet position, military governor, or been part of a foreign nation cabinet.

Where did he state this?  I'm aware he spoke of Muslim terrorists, but I'm not aware of his claim that all Muslims were terrorists.

Ok.

Yes, he wants to temporarily suspend foreign Muslims from traveling/immigrating to the United States.  The President has the power to do this with the support of the House/Senate.  The US has always accepted immigrants, sure. It has also always been selective about its immigrants. When immigrants are from nations the US regards are dangerous or subscribes to beliefs it regards as dangerous, it has routinely barred their entry until such time as it no longer feels the threat is present. The right to determine who immigrate, how many and from where, is one of the essential marks of national sovereignty. The US has never been shy about exercising It.  What to know when else Presidents enacted restrictions or suspensions of people traveling to the United States? 

• Ebola Crisis in Africa
  • Iranian Hostage Crisis

Those are some of the most recent examples.  Keep in mind that the Constitution only applies to American citizens and those going through due process of earning a green card ( Or have work/school visas ).

Eisenhower was a general in WWII, that gives him military experience. 

JFK was a representative...

Hoover was Secretary of Commerce...

Taft was Secretary of War...

Harrison was a representative...

I'm not even going to go on, because you were clearly just making stuff up. You have no clue what you're talking about. It does not shock me that you are defending Trump.

The difference between past immigration limits and what Trump supposes is huge (with the exception of the Japanese, which was flat out wrong). Trump is suggesting that we don't allow ANY Muslims into the U.S. Islam is the world's second religion. Annually, around 250 thousand Muslims move into the US. It's just pure stupidity to reject 250k Muslims because of something a few of them do.  

• Upvote 1

• Dwight Eisenhower
  • Herbert Hoover
  • William Howard Taft
  • Ulysses S. Grant
  • Zachary Taylor
  • Andrew Jackson
  • George Washington

Ok.

• Ebola Crisis in Africa
  • Iranian Hostage Crisis

The problem is that the issue comes down to religion, unlike any of your examples. 

It will never hold up in a modern liberalized United States. The constitution may only apply to US citizens, but something you should consider is that this whole nation was originally and fundamentally founded on immigrants and the idea that a person can believe in whatever they want without persecution. The idea alone is being criticized on a global scale. There's about a snowballs chance in the most fiery hell that it will ever garner any relevant support. And rightfully so.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Yeah, I went through and checked some off according to House/Senator positions.

Don't confuse me as "defending" Trump, but you're claiming you're far more intelligent is laughable because you're mostly basing it off of your emotions on the situation.

• Downvote 1

The difference between past immigration limits and what Trump supposes is huge (with the exception of the Japanese, which was flat out wrong). Trump is suggesting that we don't allow ANY Muslims into the U.S. Islam is the world's second religion. Annually, around 250 thousand Muslims move into the US. It's just pure stupidity to reject 250k Muslims because of something a few of them do.  

That is partially wrong.  American-Muslims are exempt.

Is it really stupid though?  We just saw what 2 individuals could do here.  He wants to limit/suspend immigration till a plan to deal with radicalization is put into place.  Is that really far-fetched?

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Yeah, I went through and checked some off according to House/Senator positions.

Don't confuse me as "defending" Trump, but you're claiming you're far more intelligent is laughable because you're mostly basing it off of your emotions on the situation.

No, dude, I alone am more intelligent than 10 Trumps combined. This is an idiot who just said in an interview that the reason he wants to stop Muslims from entering the nation is because he (in his words: "we") doesn't understand why so many Muslims would hate America so bad. He is incompetent. He doesn't even understand the very basics of the Muslim ideology which is why he is acting like a xenophobic &#33;@#&#036; and suggesting an idea that plays exactly into ISIS hands. 

He's an idiot. Even you, my friend, are vastly more intelligent than this individual. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

That is partially wrong.  American-Muslims are exempt.

Is it really stupid though?  We just saw what 2 individuals could do here.  He wants to limit/suspend immigration till a plan to deal with radicalization is put into place.  Is that really far-fetched?

Yeah, a Christian shot up a Planned Parenthood and another shot up a Church; and they commit the majority of mass shootings. Should we prohibit all Christian entry?

• Upvote 2

Yeah, a Christian shot up a Planned Parenthood and another shot up a Church; and they commit the majority of mass shootings. Should we prohibit all Christian entry?

Do you see a "state/nation" sponsoring Christians to commit terrorism?  No.  Do we have issues of foreign Christians coming over killing/blowing stuff up?  No.

The extremist Christians are domestic issues.  Although imagining the Vatican to sponsor terrorism under a Crusade call is kinda interesting.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Do you see a "state/nation" sponsoring Christians to commit terrorism?  No.  Do we have issues of foreign Christians coming over killing/blowing stuff up?  No.

The extremist Christians are domestic issues.  Although imagining the Vatican to sponsor terrorism under a Crusade call is kinda interesting.

I don't recall any Muslim nation sponsoring terrorism. 

• Upvote 1

Do you see a "state/nation" sponsoring Christians to commit terrorism?

Does the United States count? If so, we should ban Americans from America ASAP. God forbid another non-Muslim centered massacre might happen. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I don't recall any Muslim nation sponsoring terrorism. 

Really?

Does the United States count? If so, we should ban Americans from America ASAP. God forbid another non-Muslim centered massacre might happen. 

You're right.  We should mass immigrate to another nation.

• Downvote 1

Really?

You're right.  We should mass immigrate to another nation.

Yes! To Mexico with all our guns and pot! See how they like it for a change! :v

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--