All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Moral of the story: When someone reaches out to you for help, ignore and block them, then tell others to do the same.
  3. Well, usually you want to have as much military as you can get, so there's no particular point in buying less than you can. If you want less, just build less military improvements and fill the unused infra slots with economic improvements.
  4. Bro put like 6 lines of text into a spreadsheet and called it a day
  5. Yesterday
  6. You forgot the massive Eclipse blitz, tonight at DC...
  7. I don’t see merge into LoD on there … that wasn’t the plan ?
  8. Sorry for the double post. We now have a definitive schedule for the events. You can check it out here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10ZdrvggFUBV--GD45UBYGFVwZO_QzlKybMHafKeRYRI/edit?usp=sharing . If you'd like to sign up for hunger games you can dm me. If you'd like to sign up for chess, please dm azrael. I'll see you guys on Saturday 😀. #Eclipsestronk P.S Bring your eclipse photos too if you got any. I'd love to see them.
  9. Alex

Multis

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=610006 is the only one that ever validated their email, probably they could not receive the emails or had another error with the other 2 accounts so I will just remove those
  10. Last week
  11. The credit option is weak because this game is not supposed to be pay-to-win. I for one like games that make sure the deep pockets don't have a competitive advantage over regular people.
  12. In the late game the credit option becomes less appealing. Spend $90 a month and get 20 credits. $600M is about 10-15 days in game revenue for whales not very appealing I would suggest that the $90 a month comes with a 15% city, project, infra and land cost reduction that stacks with other effects. I feel like this would boost the chances of larger whales purchasing credits and Between the $150M off of a city and the $600M + the build savings it may entice more whales without being game breaking.
  13. I'd like to wish Eclipse the best of luck in their war against their own birthday. Show that birthday whose boss Eclipse.
  14. Hello guys! Most if not all of you may not recognize me, however I am not exactly new. I left four years ago. Truth be told, I never really used the forums other than for memes during the multitude of war declarations that happened four years ago and more. All that being said, I just wanted to introduce myself to the world of Orbis once more and I welcome any and all contact and friendship. I also like memes.
  15. Many people are saying this Congrats Eclipse, you've had a wild journey so far and it's been a lot of fun interacting with y'all.
  16. I will for study openings for once. it's so joever for you
  17. You must have forgotten about it, but your bank records showed that you had made a deposit on April 10th, two days after the deposit you are referencing on April 8th. That's why it still wasn't letting you delete. Now that it has been three days since the 10th, it finally allowed you to delete. Just wanted to clarify this for any game staff that may later read it, so they don't think there's a bug. Have a good day!
  18. Jacob Knox

Multis

Was looking at this nation because they're on Olive when I noticed their unique id had two other nations.
  19. Well, I sent that discord message immediately after I made the bank transfer. At the time of writing this it's now been almost 5 days and it still refuses to let me delete my nation. I'm not in any alliance anymore. Edit: Nevermind. It finally deleted my nation.
  20. It was about 2 in the morning for me when i read it, I guess i didn't read well enough UwU!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.