capture cities?

Captain_Vietnam

First off, you posted this in the wrong place. Second, this idea has been suggested and will get shot down faster than a Russian warplane over Syria. It's a completely terrible idea.

ok ask moderator to move topic then

it not terrible idea

1 make new mechanic into game

2 raiding for fun

3 wars actual do damage

First off, you posted this in the wrong place. Second, this idea has been suggested and will get shot down faster than a Russian warplane over Syria. It's a completely terrible idea.

Technically faster than a Russian plane over Turkey that ended up in Syria

Edited by donsberger
  • Upvote 1

ok ask moderator to move topic then

it not terrible idea

1 make new mechanic into game

2 raiding for fun

3 wars actual do damage

If this idea were implemented, Arrgh nations would have countless cities, taken from people like you. I alone, would be twice my size without having to spend a dime. 

• Upvote 6

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I like it.  Also add an option that the aggressor can keep the occupied nation from posting on the OWFs while their nation is occupied.

TBH a good mechanic might be the victor in a war gets a 10% cut of the loser's income while they are in beige. 

• Upvote 3

If this idea were implemented, Arrgh nations would have countless cities, taken from people like you. I alone, would be twice my size without having to spend a dime. 

arrgh raid and it would suit game style

arrgh would not lose all from war and knock down like they are so be stronger and help catch up with mega alliance like rose

TBH a good mechanic might be the victor in a war gets a 10% cut of the loser's income while they are in beige. 

Realistically, I have thought about suggesting something like that.  Maybe 10 is too high?  5% of income and raw/manu goods produced?

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

Realistically, I have thought about suggesting something like that.  Maybe 10 is too high?  5% of income and raw/manu goods produced?

What if our income is negative? Does the loser get payed from the victors funds?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

it make sense if 30-50% of income

income resources can quickly be brought an got. raid cost wont be cost effective otherwise

I fully support this suggestion

Sure, I might lose a ton of cities at first, but once I get low enough I'd raid all those newbies endlessly and end up with 80+ cities all with stupid names and idiotic improvements build. Who can say no to a fun like that? Let us all throw away balance out of the damn window in the name of short-term fun,

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Lol. Sell all my infra but my militaries and go troll people. no 250 ns pixel hugger will be able to stand up to my modest army of 108000 soldiers, 4000 tanks, 554 aircraft and 45 ships and 5 missiles. Those missiles will then go to the communist thing of vietnam or whatever his name is

• Upvote 2

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

HAHAHAHAH.

No.

[EDIT:] Worst suggestion seen in a while. Losing cities this easily would give me, like, 50 cities by just farming inactives and raiders.

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

peaceful economic focusing nation- spends a lot of time and effort to make a great city

raiding nation- steals it without second thought

Also how would this work, would you have helicopters pick up the city and fly it to your nation, I honsetly can't think of a way to move a city from one place to another

Gary Johnson 2016

I fully support this suggestion

Sure, I might lose a ton of cities at first, but once I get low enough I'd raid all those newbies endlessly and end up with 80+ cities all with stupid names and idiotic improvements build. Who can say no to a fun like that? Let us all throw away balance out of the damn window in the name of short-term fun,

this not problem as raider alliance attack back you and get your cities from you

in the same vein of thought, what about peace treaties? could such a mechanic be feasible where both parties (or more; i don't know what diplomacy is) accept a flexible trade-off at the end of a war? Think of EU4, even though there are not all that many parallels to be made between that and P&W.

then, small entities could be extorted into losing their cities! all's well that ends well.

XNr461s.pngo n t i s m

you're gonna have a bad time.