Free Money! (Bonds)

Hubotz

Not currently doing business with members of Alpha:
We apologize profusely for the inconvenience and hope the matter is resolved soon.
___

Here in the Veritum Economic Sector, we love money.
In fact, we love money so much that we are willing to pay you money to hold some of your money.

Basically, just hand us some cash and we will give 108% of it back, that is, all of it plus 8% interest, within a week. Quantities less than $1,000,000 probably aren't worth the effort to juggle transactions around for, and at that scale you're probably better off buying infra or something.

If I somehow fail to meet the deadline, you can consider me indebted to you double the original quantity.

Bond Cap: $0/$40,000,000
Money Cycled To Date: $37,250,000
Active Bonds:

Edited by Hubotz
  • Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

Good luck with this. I tried doing exactly the same thing last year and was even going as high as 25%. You should also let the person who invests the most be able to name your next city....you know, in honor of their investment.

X4EfkAB.png

Good luck with this. I tried doing exactly the same thing last year and was even going as high as 25%. You should also let the person who invests the most be able to name your next city....you know, in honor of their investment.

:(

i might try to get into this whole "money" thing. but i think i'd need money for that. cheers to your enterprises in Veritum.

Guess what, that's what loans are for! Funny how all this money stuff works out, eh? Cheers to you and your patron font as well.

• Upvote 1

GET LOANS NOW!

If I gave you 20 million, how would you pay it back within a week? How would you obtain the funds to repay?

Excellent question! A conservative estimate for the amount entering my nation daily is 2M at worst. This is perhaps the collective least quantity people indebted to me have paid back in a day. If every day were a bad day, then we would expect to have 14M by the end of the week more than I did to start. This however, assumes I do absolutely nothing with the physical 20M, which would be absurd. Less than 40M is currently circulating in and out of my nation, so stacking a further 20M on that would hopefully increase 14M/week by at least half, so that leaves me 21M richer.

Now, you'll note that the total sum promised to be repaid was 22M. Given that every estimate I made above was rounded down, I think I could expect at least 1M to pop out of the difference. Finally, I still have a couple million in pocket change I haven't accounted for I can round it over with if that doesn't happen.

Perhaps is a more pertinent question is, what happens when the big boys get fed up with my capitalist ways and decide to roll me? Well, BK is storing 40M for me that will be accessible in 4 weeks, so if all my outgoing loans default and I get ZIed, you can have that collection of pixels in about a month, double the original sum.

...Besides, if anyone dares to try something like that they know I will just EMBARGO THEM TO DEATH, so clearly no one will even try.

• Upvote 2

GET LOANS NOW!

I'll send you 10,000,000. If I get the money within the week, you get 1 PatCred Â®   ;)

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Sorry you guys, but it happened and someone capped out the 10% bonds. I don't feel comfortable continuing to deal in that range, but for now will be able to manage reasonable quantities at the sad rate of 5%, if anyone's still interested.

Quota for larger interest bonds should reset once the existing ones are paid, so you can also wait until then.

Take that Coach!

GET LOANS NOW!

Absolutely! Rates have risen to 8%. I wouldn't expect this service to end anytime soon, although rates may vary with the demand of money in the future.

This sounds like a innovative way to build up your nation.

Uh, yeah! Sure.  :ph34r:

GET LOANS NOW!

Can I invest $500,000? I'd like it back by next week. 

EDIT: Actually never mind

EDIT #2: Maybe when I re-earn the $500k

Glad to work with you once you're ready. Sorry for not catching you when you had it, you can shoot me a PM to make sure I notice if you wish  :)

GET LOANS NOW!

• 1 month later...

Not currently doing business with members of Viridian Entente:

We apologize profusely for the inconvenience and hope the matter is resolved soon.

___

Here in the Veritum Economic Sector, we love money.

In fact, we love money so much that we are willing to pay you money to hold some of your money.

Basically, just hand us some cash and we will give 108% of it back, that is, all of it plus 8% interest, within a week. Quantities less than $1,000,000 probably aren't worth the effort to juggle transactions around for, and at that scale you're probably better off buying infra or something.

If I somehow fail to meet the deadline, you can consider me indebted to you double the original quantity.

Bond Cap: $0/$40,000,000

Money Cycled To Date: $37,250,000

Active Bonds:

How would you make payments and how often?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1