Best Alliance Forums

Aksel

Umm...content anyone?  Fark thread titles include:

Musty Poptart's Boob Emporium (NSFW)

Glorious Camel Toe (NSFW)

Farkistan Bargain Booty Basement (NSFW)

Wheeling's Next Top Call Girl

Just Bacon

Tell Us About Your First-World Problems....

...and yeah somewhere on the forums we have game-related threads...

**edited to remove links...I don't want to get myself banned around these parts.

Edited by Yukon Don
  • Upvote 4

Looks? Syndicate

Most active? Mensa

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

If you judge a forum by how it looks you're doing it wrong. A pretty forum where nothing happens is somewhere you're never going to visit. 

eusaforums wasn't my "home" forum on eRep. They didn't even belong to my "side" in the conflict (mostly). I went there because it was active and the community was interesting. That's what you want in a forum.

Well....if you want to do a poll on a forum where shit happens....then do that? This one isn't like that, its just about looks. I could care less who's forums are active. You could have a pretty forum and spend all your time on IRC or Skype or you could have a not so pretty forum and spend all your time on it...really doesn't matter to me. 

I am literally just all about looks. I don't care how many threads you have, how many people you have active on there. Thats not the point of this - so if that is a problem, don't participate. This isn't a mandatory thing, its just for fun. 

Last time we did this (bundled in with other awards), Rose won pretty much solely based on entertainment value. Our overall look kinda sucks, so if this competition is based on that, I'm not even going to bother throwing our hat in the ring. :P

I'm not sure how many times I have to say it. THIS CONTEST IS ABOUT LOOKS, STYLE, CREATIVITY OF THE THEME. NOT ACTIVITY LEVELS OR THREAD CONTENT.

• Upvote 1

our forum is ugly, tbh. And anyway, the forum doesn't belong to Mensa per se - so does that mean we don't count? Most of the people on the eusaforums don't play pnw or consider themselves linked to "Mensa HQ"... though we do have the forum owner and an admin in the pnw aa.

• Upvote 1

our forum is ugly, tbh. And anyway, the forum doesn't belong to Mensa per se - so does that mean we don't count? Most of the people on the eusaforums don't play pnw or consider themselves linked to "Mensa HQ"... though we do have the forum owner and an admin in the pnw aa.

I heard that dude is an ass.

And FYI, Kadin, pole is what we call "polls."

Priest of Dio