Utopia bullying

Moon Man

I peaced them out when he asked, I was just besmuggled by the secretary's threats to my alliance. If it was just me attacking a non alliance individual, I would not be bothered by it. still dont know why the guy left the alliance for like 10 minutes.

alright man, lets smoke that peace pipe that contains tobacco and tobacco only

No, don't let then brain wash you.(there goes a good reason for war/raid Utopia.)

Just kidding. Best luck to both. :(

Protector of Low tier nations, from Empire of Spades.

"This is a clear violation of international agreements on war"

That doesn't exist here. It's more of a gentleman agreement, but isn't enforced.

Is it scummy? Sure. Do any of us care? Nope.

• Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

There are no "international agreements" - there is nothing here that each alliance just agrees on internationally. There are a few guidelines in which a lot of alliances follow; raid policies for example. When I hear stuff like this, all I picture is.....

aLXfYZZJY3H2g.gif

But on a more honest note - say if a nation came to seek refuge in InGen or to join - we would contact the attacking nation/alliance to figure out what was going on that led to the attack in the first place and then make a decision from there. It is just a common courtesy to peace out when a nation joins an alliance - that doesn't mean you have to though.

also a side note - I don't mind these "small business" threads being posted up here. If alliances can post their useless government changes, why not listen to some petty squabbles? I'm down to read them. 

There are no "international agreements" - there is nothing here that each alliance just agrees on internationally. There are a few guidelines in which a lot of alliances follow; raid policies for example. When I hear stuff like this, all I picture is.....

aLXfYZZJY3H2g.gif

But on a more honest note - say if a nation came to seek refuge in InGen or to join - we would contact the attacking nation/alliance to figure out what was going on that led to the attack in the first place and then make a decision from there. It is just a common courtesy to peace out when a nation joins an alliance - that doesn't mean you have to though.

also a side note - I don't mind these "small business" threads being posted up here. If alliances can post their useless government changes, why not listen to some petty squabbles? I'm down to read them. 

These threads are definitely better than nothing (barely, but still better :P )

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

...also a side note - I don't mind these "small business" threads being posted up here. If alliances can post their useless government changes, why not listen to some petty squabbles? I'm down to read them. 

I totally agree with this. The thread clearly belongs here, it involved relations between two alliances. If you don't want to read the whole thread then don't, it takes 5 seconds to figure out it's small alliance stuff.

alright man, lets smoke that peace pipe that contains tobacco and tobacco only

Congrats on solving this (if publicly.) This tobacco only thing however, disappoints. :P

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

next to zero public support.

I actually think he's in the right. If a war is declared when someone is unaligned, and the run to go become aligned peace should be attempted to be reached by both parties, but should it fail the war should be allowed to follow it's natural course. In terms of might making right, he's in the MDP protectorate bloc thus protected by UPN. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Hello, I will tell my side of the story on how this happened.

I declared war on a non-alliance state Visseli. Visseli, after I declared war on him and commenced an attack, proceeded to apply to Utopia. After this happened, I was threatened by Viktor Krylov. This is a clear violation of international agreements on war. If someone had war declared when they were not in a relationship with an alliance, the alliance would be an aggressor to defend such a person

When you take a simple private dispute to the forums to ask for the public to get involved...it always ends well.

Duke of House Greyjoy

In his defense, if you take in somebody already in wars you can't expect to force peace.

It's something you should try for, sure, but threatening further war is ridiculous - particularly if you're an alliance as small as Utopia, who couldn't really even back it up.

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists