Sigma: October/November 2015 Term Election Results

Ace

aXez90j.png

Sigma's elections are over! The numbers have been crunched, and after a close race with 0 other candidates (Lyrositor having declined to run for the position this term), I will be the new Apex of Sigma for the upcoming term!

I'll be brief, some of you may know me, I've been apart of many alliances and many major wars long ago and have made many great friends around all of Orbis before I've made my home in Sigma. Lyro's been an amazing leader for Sigma, charismatic and humble guy. Many times I try to model myself after him but I don't know if I can ever match his leadership. His legacy to have shaped Sigma to how it is now is inspiring. He has entrusted Sigma to me, although I still have a lot of learn about being the leader of an alliance, I hope everyone would lend me their guidance!

In related news, Lyrositor has also left Sigma, I hope everyone will treat him kindly out there (perhaps he's up for grabs for another alliance?). For Lyro if you ever wish to return, there'll always be home for you here in Sigma.

• Upvote 2

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

!@#$ you ace

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'll admit, I have a very high standard for Sigma's neutrality because of Lyrositor. Though if you have tried to model yourself after him, I think you'll be fine. :)

Who gets custody of the bots?

They're Lyro's, and he said that any channel can now be blessed with their presence, if requested. \o/

EDIT:

<Kurdanak[Rose]> DehliaBot, NotABot: Thoughts on the change in leadership?

<NotABot> what's your thoughts on kastor sucks dick

<DehliaBot> thoughts on two weeks ago when i reopen that guardian was there, notabot?

<NotABot> i reopen that many

<Kurdanak[Rose]> Indeed, indeed.

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Weird to see Sigma without Lyro...

I hope you continue the leadership in a great way - like Kurd said, if you've modeled yourself after Lyro, you're gonna be great. 

Congratulations and best wishes. o/

Best of luck to Ace and everyone in Sigma. I'm sure you'll do very well.

In related news, Lyrositor has also left Sigma, I hope everyone will treat him kindly out there (perhaps he's up for grabs for another alliance?).

Nope, not interested in joining another alliance.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

I'll admit, I have a very high standard for Sigma's neutrality because of Lyrositor. Though if you have tried to model yourself after him, I think you'll be fine. :)

They're Lyro's, and he said that any channel can now be blessed with their presence, if requested. \o/

EDIT:

<Kurdanak[Rose]> DehliaBot, NotABot: Thoughts on the change in leadership?

<NotABot> what's your thoughts on kastor sucks dick

<DehliaBot> thoughts on two weeks ago when i reopen that guardian was there, notabot?

<NotABot> i reopen that many

<Kurdanak[Rose]> Indeed, indeed.

Weird to see Sigma without Lyro...

I hope you continue the leadership in a great way - like Kurd said, if you've modeled yourself after Lyro, you're gonna be great. 

Congratulations and best wishes. o/

Thank you for your support Kurd & Max and Lyro. I very much hope so too. Although I fear you may have left a bit too early into my term Lyro :(

~

tumblr_lvdwo8dqCe1qcm0i5o2_r1_250.gif

" Fighting through the Storm "

~

Thank you for your support Kurd & Max and Lyro. I very much hope so too. Although I fear you may have left a bit too early into my term Lyro :(

I don't think leaving later would have changed much. An extra city, a few more resources maybe, but in the end there's nothing I could have done against more than one opponent (even one opponent, when they are as strong as Phiney). But I don't really mind, at this point; if they are determined to bring me down, they will do so eventually, no use worrying about it.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

I don't think leaving later would have changed much. An extra city, a few more resources maybe, but in the end there's nothing I could have done against more than one opponent (even one opponent, when they are as strong as Phiney). But I don't really mind, at this point; if they are determined to bring me down, they will do so eventually, no use worrying about it.

Humble... I love it. You almost sound at peace through your words alone. 

I remember when you left the GPA to create Sigma... I'm becoming an old man, seeing time pass by before my very eyes and remembering times past... Shieeeeet

EDIT: Congrats Ace, :) I'm sure Sigma will prosper in your hands!

Edited by Patrick Lynch

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Is there anyone who actually hates Lyro? I doubt it. Even Phiney, Pinchey and Solo Man aren't attacking him out of any malice.

I hope he can survive as that independent neutral myself. I'm not sure if that's possible though, even with the goodwill that might be there.

Good luck to Sigma without him. You all seem to be good people but neutrality can be hard to navigate.

• Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png