ABU HADDAD TAKING THE WORLD

Abu Haddad

Im a fairly experienced player been playing for over three months. Never seen the forum till about a week ago.

feel free to check my profile in the forum and in-game.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=19908

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

well i asked for peace and you refused what else must i do. Leave myself be destroyed

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Well, welcome to the forums! :) You seem to be on interesting terms with Roz Wei already. Good luck with that. (And refrain from attacking UPN members or protectorates or I might start speaking in the tongue of the Old Ones, similar to whatever Rozalia's people are doing.) :P

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Well this thread is getting wierd.

3868727-confused+yo.gif

• Upvote 2

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Rosalie told me to ask for peace and accept peace. I asked for peace but was again attacked. I am prepared to pay 100k for peace

What is this.

This is the dark side of the internet.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Rosalie told me to ask for peace and accept peace. I asked for peace but was again attacked. I am prepared to pay 100k for peace

That was on the basis more attacks didn't come and such. Beyond that I'll not take your 100K, keep it for yourself. If you want to carry out any terms then put in your alliance description for a week "Hail Emperor Corbyn", however as I told you before when these current wars end this will be the last of it.

Cod1lzR.jpg

Oh and of course.

o/ Emperor Corbyn.

• Upvote 5

well hail emperor corbyn it is.

BTW i am a fundamentalist and I'm proud

using freedom of speech there

ill see what harrison has to say

nice nation bio.. just what Orbis needs, more islamic fundamentalists...

whats wrong with being a fundamentalist I can be whatever i want to be

nice nation bio.. just what Orbis needs, more islamic fundamentalists...

Do we need another butthurt fgt scared for the truth? Seems like we don't need vivke

something like this?tayyaba.jpggay_mujahid.jpg

These aren't muslims

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

peace and growth mainly not terrorising innocent people

Aren't you the one who made the Daesh alliance?

I'm pretty sure you are. Go away.

I have a right to believe in whatever i want to believe 

Ohhhhh god terrorists!

Canada closes all flights to and from this nation.

Ohhhhh god terrorists!

Canada closes all flights to and from this nation.

Lol haha jk welcome to Orbis but still no immigrants.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg