What are you watching? (No music videos)

Peter Quill

What are you watching right now? It can be anything from videos on YouTube, livestreams, or live TV. But no music videos and DEFINITELY NO GORE. 
I'm watching ITV4 (even if I don't live in the uk)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

I have enjoyed the show Mr. Robot very much, I watched the whole season on demand. I can't wait till the next one comes out.

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

I have enjoyed the show Mr. Robot very much, I watched the whole season on demand. I can't wait till the next one comes out.

Mr. Robot is great, I just finished watching it myself the other day.

Other than Mr. Robot I finished The 100 recently and thought it was pretty good. The first couple episodes are pretty cheesy and I wasn't sure if I was going to like it but it picks up and is a fun watch.

Going to be watching the finale of Nerd³'s Sunday Night Jelly at 4 PM EST.

I suggest taking a look at all of the links. You won't be disappointed.

Posted this on the wrong thread. Lol Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Watching this right now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cdif-zK4z14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Edited by idp5601

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

• 2 weeks later...