Anti-Trump Mega Thread!

Ekejen Luish

This extension has made this election much more bearable.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/drumpfinator/hcimhbfpiofdihhdnofbdlhjcmjopilp

Btn8ZzE.png

Is mocking his ancestral name (something he has no control over nor changed it to Trump himself) the last ditch effort now? Made all the more fun when the starter of the hashtag changed her name from Olivia Cockburn to Olivia Wilde. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Is mocking his ancestral name (something he has no control over nor changed it to Trump himself) the last ditch effort now? Made all the more fun when the starter of the hashtag changed her name from Olivia Cockburn to Olivia Wilde. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I think you're taking this far too seriously. When it comes to me, at least. :P

The Olivia Cockburn thing is funny, too, though I'm not sure where you're getting that she started the hashtag or whatever.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

I don't think you understand what John Oliver is

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

I think you're taking this far too seriously. When it comes to me, at least. :P

The Olivia Cockburn thing is funny, too, though I'm not sure where you're getting that she started the hashtag or whatever.

Seems I made a mistake there. Was reading a thing on both and saw Oliver thinking Olivia yuck. Oh well, still a ridiculous method of attack but I suppose you need some punch. 

Though to explain I actually do have intentions of in future perhaps changing my name. I feel referring to an old name, especially when you have to go way back to be a low blow. 

I don't think you understand what John Oliver is

Barely.

Edited by Rozalia

He's a Political Commentator, more of a satirist. He started the whole Drumpf thing, but it's all more aimed at getting laughs than an actual counter-campaign

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

• 3 weeks later...

Thoughts?  Congress won't pass it.  Never would.  The idea itself is just Trump's selling card since illegal immigration is an issue in the south west and some parts of the south east.  This is similar to Obama's shutting down Guantanomo Bay and pulling out of the Middle East.

It'll partially be done ( Probably around the Arizona border area ), but the extent he wants?  Won't happen.

• Downvote 1

Not watched but I assume two points were likely raised as they are often are. 1: He can't begin constructing the wall to begin with. In reality the President can get such a thing built, doesn't even have to put it to anyone either as far as I'm aware. 2: Mexico won't pay for it. In reality he can cut foreign aid to Mexico and tax the money immigrants send back to Mexico thereby getting "Mexico to pay for it". Squeezing them with trade changes is not even needed but he'll do it anyway.

As for the raising cost... well if Mexico stopped making the wall get 10 feet taller every time they say something stupid than perhaps it wouldn't raise in cost. 

John Oliver is a mess. 

tAYggYB.jpg

Edited by Rozalia

Rozalia's right. Don't let me started with "IT'S [The current year]" bullshit

933.jpg

The thing is he was actually pretty good at first then he utterly went downhill and six feet under

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Not watched but I assume two points were likely raised as they are often are. 1: He can't begin constructing the wall to begin with. In reality the President can get such a thing built, doesn't even have to put it to anyone either as far as I'm aware. 2: Mexico won't pay for it. In reality he can cut foreign aid to Mexico and tax the money immigrants send back to Mexico thereby getting "Mexico to pay for it". Squeezing them with trade changes is not even needed but he'll do it anyway.

As for the raising cost... well if Mexico stopped making the wall get 10 feet taller every time they say something stupid than perhaps it wouldn't raise in cost. 

John Oliver is a mess.

You're not even going to watch the video, huh? Then whether one agrees or disagrees with your review here, it is to be taken with a grain of salt. :v Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

You're not even going to watch the video, huh? Then whether one agrees or disagrees with your review here, it is to be taken with a grain of salt. :v

It won't even allow me to but I got the gist based on some comments on it so I just targeted what I feel was said which seems accurate enough. Oliver is a mess as is his drumpf nonsense. You'd have to go very far back for that one, while Sanders you don't at all. Additionally would you call a transgender person their old name for example? Then there is the doublespeak used... he's a waste and lets just leave it there.