Anti-Trump Mega Thread!

Ekejen Luish

The cuckoldry is reaching new heights this year.

8zG9A2s.jpg

Trump the absolute madman did it again and retweeted a meme, that being "Trump Effect" which I posted in the Donald Trump thread. As soon as he did and people noticed it the cucks at EA predictably got it taken down on youtube in record time. Does the video game industry have the biggest cucks in the arts? Maybe, it's a competitive competition. 

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41sj3p

http://kotaku.com/donald-trump-tweets-a-terrible-campaign-ad-that-rips-of-1768915018

As a Mass Effect fan I am most insulted by idiots who thought Trump was trying to be the Illusive man when the Illusive Man is talking about Shepard which is who Trump is meant to be. 

They aren't fans of Mass Effect, I always hate when idiots talk about my favorite things and have no clue about what it is. In this context its painfully obvious how moronic they're.  

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

http://kotaku.com/donald-trump-tweets-a-terrible-campaign-ad-that-rips-of-1768915018

As a Mass Effect fan I am most insulted by idiots who thought Trump was trying to be the Illusive man when the Illusive Man is talking about Shepard which is who Trump is meant to be. 

They aren't fans of Mass Effect, I always hate when idiots talk about my favorite things and have no clue about what it is. In this context its painfully obvious how moronic they're.  

They got to link it with racism somehow and they're beyond parody in how they link things together. If Trump said "all Men are created equal" they'd report it as "Trump remarks that women are subhuman".

Glad to see Hitler Trump and his backwoods fascist lowlife supporters get stomped today @ WI 

Calm down Cruz Missile. El Rato will be lucky if he isn't forced to suspend his campaign. 

started to watch fox news interview trump tonight

fox news anchor telling me how the republican establishment hates trump

fox news is the republican establishment

went "oh my !@#$ing god" and walked out of the room

Trump and Hillary fighting is national capitalists fighting against international capitalists, either way the people are screwed.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Trump and Hillary fighting is national capitalists fighting against international capitalists, either way the people are screwed.

Uh... no. National Capitalists at least are against the plagues of mass immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness. National Capitalists at the very least preserve a state that can transform intosomething else, be it what you want or something else. International capitalists are destructive to the point that when they're finished with their sabotage (and they're working towards it) only fascism will be able to save us. 

started to watch fox news interview trump tonight

fox news anchor telling me how the republican establishment hates trump

fox news is the republican establishment

went "oh my !@#$ god" and walked out of the room

You didn't know this? All the republican supporting outlets have been attacking Trump too, I mean we both know they play on the same team at the end of the day and Trump threatens both of them. Hell, that talk of corruption Bernie supporters have complained about has been happening to Trump with Cruz stealing many delegates through corrupt means, which to these same people who are so coked up on Trump hate is all good.

Trump is for combating immigration and globalism so he's enemy #1. Bernie at the very least supports mass immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness so they could stomach him more than Trump. 

Uh... no. National Capitalists at least are against the plagues of mass immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness. National Capitalists at the very least preserve a state that can transform intosomething else, be it what you want or something else. International capitalists are destructive to the point that when they're finished with their sabotage (and they're working towards it) only fascism will be able to save us. 

You didn't know this? All the republican supporting outlets have been attacking Trump too, I mean we both know they play on the same team at the end of the day and Trump threatens both of them. Hell, that talk of corruption Bernie supporters have complained about has been happening to Trump with Cruz stealing many delegates through corrupt means, which to these same people who are so coked up on Trump hate is all good.

Trump is for combating immigration and globalism so he's enemy #1. Bernie at the very least supports mass immigration, multiculturalism, and political correctness so they could stomach him more than Trump. 

you obviously did not understand what i was saying there