My opinions on Economic and Social policies (from PnW) irl

Cannibis: I believe that Pot should be illegal to use in public, and should only be made available to medical reasons, it should only be grown and monitored by the government, to help stop people from going to another person to buy it.

Death Penalty: I believe in the Death Penalty if you committed a heinous crime such as Murder, Rape, or Terrorism.

College: I believe in that you can get into a college at a lower price, with loans and reduced interest rates. But you would need to be top class in your field. If you are extremely intelligent then you should have free college

Same Sex marriage: i believe in Gay Marriages, but I dont believe that services such as caterers and churchs should be forced to be apart of a SS Marriage

Unions: I believe that Unions were nessisary back in the 1800s and 1900s, but not now. The government now sets up too less regs and laws on unions. There is now poor work ethic, and people are lazy the government doesnt keep track of poor work ethics. Private industry works because the people who run the Private industry cant afford to have porr work ethic. So they, themselves regulate their own laws.

Speech: I believe in all types of vocal freedom except rioting. They should be intensely handled by police

Immigration: Legal Immigration should be legal all the time if you have a passport and/or a work visa. Illegal immigration should be illegal, meaning that no one who doesnt have a passport or any legal documentation should not be allowed into the country.

Gun Rights: If you have citizenship or are in the country legally, ypu can buy a gun. If you have a clean background of course.

Religion: All religions should get equal endorsement. All people should have freedom of religion

Healthcare: all citizens should get equal healthcare. Period. You should not get more heathcare if you can afford it

Taxes: everybody pays the same tax rate. Property tax and income should be 10% period.

Abortion: Abortion should only be legal if the mother is in danger, or because of rape. If not make better decisions next time milady.

Welfare: If you cannot work because of a disability then you should have Welfare. If you are fully able to work go out a get a job. Rather than taking the hard earn money of other people because youre lazy. Elderly people should be taken care of if they cannot afford their retirement

These are only my opinions dont critizize me because i believe a certain way.

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I'm criticizing you. Pot should be legal everywhere. If you want pot, hey, why not? Go ahead and have it! Cops aren't even that strict about it anyways. It has been proven to cause less brain damage then alcohol, and you cannot over dose. Why do you get to choose what goes in my body? Secondly, women should get to choose what they want with their bodies. It doesn't even have thoughts yet. Are you killing a life. Yes. For a good cause? Yes. If a woman doesn't want a kid but has to deliver it, why make a child go through the pain of abusive parents? Why not just end their life before they can think? Especially if the parents don't want them. I mean it is birth control too. Humans will over populate, and food is going to run out. With guns, you have to have a pshycological test to get a permit, in which you can then get a gun. Also, to get the permit you have to take a course on learning how to properly use a gun. Same tax rates? Seriously? I'm no communist but a flat tax rate would be disastrous. Now I'm not saying we tax the crap out of the rich. But their taxes need to be higher. If someone is making 30k a year, with taxes at 25%, they're losing a lot of money! It's hard to live on that in America! However, if you make a million dollars, but you lose 40%, you keep 600k. That's a great amount. 

• Upvote 2

I'm criticizing you. Pot should be legal everywhere. If you want pot, hey, why not? Go ahead and have it! Cops aren't even that strict about it anyways. It has been proven to cause less brain damage then alcohol, and you cannot over dose. Why do you get to choose what goes in my body? Secondly, women should get to choose what they want with their bodies. It doesn't even have thoughts yet. Are you killing a life. Yes. For a good cause? Yes. If a woman doesn't want a kid but has to deliver it, why make a child go through the pain of abusive parents? Why not just end their life before they can think? Especially if the parents don't want them. I mean it is birth control too. Humans will over populate, and food is going to run out. With guns, you have to have a pshycological test to get a permit, in which you can then get a gun. Also, to get the permit you have to take a course on learning how to properly use a gun. Same tax rates? Seriously? I'm no communist but a flat tax rate would be disastrous. Now I'm not saying we tax the crap out of the rich. But their taxes need to be higher. If someone is making 30k a year, with taxes at 25%, they're losing a lot of money! It's hard to live on that in America! However, if you make a million dollars, but you lose 40%, you keep 600k. That's a great amount. 

All of his opinions are really basic and do not reflect a person who is all that knowledgeable or experienced, and that makes sense since this is a teenage kid we're talking to. I wouldn't get too worked up over them.

I'd say the worst bits are the parts about marijuana, college and unions. Oh, and the religion thing. Instead of all religions getting "equal endorsement," how about no endorsement for any religion at all? That's how it's supposed to work here in the states, anyway.

With that said, he really shouldn't have posted this here if he didn't want people to criticize his positions. Makes no sense at all unless he was just expecting people to tell him how awesome and smart he is.

Edited by Kadin
  • Upvote 2

Cannabis: I honestly haven't made up my mind on this yet. I think that we need to do something about drug use in general, whether it's weed or just tobacco, it's unhealthy.

Death Penalty: I believe that only terrorism or mass murder should be punished by the death penalty.

College: I believe that all lower income families ought to have access to free or hugely reduced priced college. 

SS marriage: It's time to stop discriminating against gays, and it's time for religions to start accepting everybody into society. 

Unions: People should have a right to form unions without the risk of getting fired. 

Speech: If it endangers lives or national security, it ought to be illegal. Also, hate speech such as calling for genocide should be illegal.

Immigration: Illegal immigrants should have a path to citizenship. 

Gun Control: Only police should have guns. They have this in some European countries and it's much safer there.

Religion: All peeps should have freedom of religion.

Healthcare: Single payer system

Taxes: Rich need to pay more, it's only fair. 

Abortion: All abortions should be allowed early in the pregnancy, later, only rape/incest cases should be allowed or cases in which the mother's life is in danger.

Welfare: Poor people need welfare to survive. Call them lazy if you like, but the top 1% doesn't need their 10th mansion before poor people need one house and food. 

• Upvote 1

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Cannibis: I believe that Pot should be illegal to use in public, and should only be made available to medical reasons, it should only be grown and monitored by the government, to help stop people from going to another person to buy it.

Death Penalty: I believe in the Death Penalty if you committed a heinous crime such as Murder, Rape, or Terrorism.

College: I believe in that you can get into a college at a lower price, with loans and reduced interest rates. But you would need to be top class in your field. If you are extremely intelligent then you should have free college

Same Sex marriage: i believe in Gay Marriages, but I dont believe that services such as caterers and churchs should be forced to be apart of a SS Marriage

Unions: I believe that Unions were nessisary back in the 1800s and 1900s, but not now. The government now sets up too less regs and laws on unions. There is now poor work ethic, and people are lazy the government doesnt keep track of poor work ethics. Private industry works because the people who run the Private industry cant afford to have porr work ethic. So they, themselves regulate their own laws.

Speech: I believe in all types of vocal freedom except rioting. They should be intensely handled by police

Immigration: Legal Immigration should be legal all the time if you have a passport and/or a work visa. Illegal immigration should be illegal, meaning that no one who doesnt have a passport or any legal documentation should not be allowed into the country.

Gun Rights: If you have citizenship or are in the country legally, ypu can buy a gun. If you have a clean background of course.

Religion: All religions should get equal endorsement. All people should have freedom of religion

Healthcare: all citizens should get equal healthcare. Period. You should not get more heathcare if you can afford it

Taxes: everybody pays the same tax rate. Property tax and income should be 10% period.

Abortion: Abortion should only be legal if the mother is in danger, or because of rape. If not make better decisions next time milady.

Welfare: If you cannot work because of a disability then you should have Welfare. If you are fully able to work go out a get a job. Rather than taking the hard earn money of other people because youre lazy. Elderly people should be taken care of if they cannot afford their retirement

These are only my opinions dont critizize me because i believe a certain way.

I agree with you on most of this except taxes, gun rights, college, worker unions, and death penalty.

How about we say "freedom to choose religion". That would imply it is alright to choose not to be religious as well. "Freedom of religion" sounds like you have to pick one.

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Death Penalty: I believe that only terrorism or mass murder should be punished by the death penalty.

Define "mass murder" for me. The media only considers walking into a theater and shooting as mass murder, but what about serial killers? What if I kidnap and kill a bunch of people? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Define "mass murder" for me. The media only considers walking into a theater and shooting as mass murder, but what about serial killers? What if I kidnap and kill a bunch of people?

That counts in my book
  • Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

^ Good

Gun Control: Only police should have guns. They have this in some European countries and it's much safer there.

1429919250122.jpg

Long post is long. Good luck to any mobile users.

1421199527496.jpg

1429763729846.jpg

1429763339194.jpg

1429763789995.jpg

1429764714030.png

1429750755335.jpg

1429750937177.jpg

1429751405578.jpg

1429752784395.jpg

1429752891442.gif

1429762460491.png

1429754603123.jpg

1429753608572.jpg

1429762530875.png

1429763218237.jpg

1429763279087.jpg

1429763399559.jpg

1429765402361.jpg

1429765007896.jpg

1429764884333.jpg

1429765460232.png

koreans.jpg

And finally...

1437578520402_0.png

(For any Euros/Others who don't know, Bloomberg is a big advocate for banning guns)

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 5

^ Good

1429919250122.jpg

Long post is long. Good luck to any mobile users.

1421199527496.jpg

1429763729846.jpg

1429763339194.jpg

1429763789995.jpg

1429764714030.png

1429750755335.jpg

1429750937177.jpg

1429751405578.jpg

1429752784395.jpg

1429752891442.gif

1429762460491.png

1429754603123.jpg

1429753608572.jpg

1429762530875.png

1429763218237.jpg

1429763279087.jpg

1429763399559.jpg

1429765402361.jpg

1429765007896.jpg

1429764884333.jpg

1429765460232.png

koreans.jpg

And finally...

1437578520402_0.png

(For any Euros/Others who don't know, Bloomberg is a big advocate for banning guns)

*yawn* You would feel different if you lost a loved one in a mass shooting.

• Upvote 2

<insert signature here>

Cannabis: We have enough dangerous drugs legal as it is in the West (alcohol & tobacco). Anyone who doesn't think pot is a dangerous drug never worked for Mental Health services or in substance misuse.

Death Penalty: Is generally stupid, as statistically are people who support it. Either you execute people immediately, in which case you have miscarriages of justice, or you keep them on death row for years at huge cost. Prison whilst being shitty is the better alternative.

College: Should be free and paid for by taxes. A highly educated population is the fundamental basis of any economy. It's in the best interests of everyone in the country to have as many people as possible able to compete on a global scale.

SS marriage: Is and should be legal.

Unions: Are a good thing which there sadly is not enough of anymore.

Speech: People should be able to voice their opinions provided they're not prejudiced to the point of being hate speech/inciting violence or law breaking.

Immigration: Illegal immigrants should be deported as they encourage people not to follow the legal pathway. I am British so we don't have the same issues with this as most of you.

Gun Control: Relative to the country, but I believe strict gun control is right for the UK. In 2012 we had 553 murders, of which 39 were caused by guns. The USA had 15000 murders of which 11000 were gun homicides. I think it's fair to say there is some correlation these.

Religion: See: Free speech

Healthcare: Nationalised health care

Taxes: Proportional/tiered

Abortion: Legal to 24 weeks 

Welfare: Is a safety net 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Gun Control: Relative to the country, but I believe strict gun control is right for the UK. In 2012 we had 553 murders, of which 39 were caused by guns. The USA had 15000 murders of which 11000 were gun homicides. I think it's fair to say there is some correlation these.

1. Citation needed

2. We define homicide differently

1421199527496.jpg

Ah, Piers "Morgan" Moron as Private Eye calls him - note the spelling. This meme lacks nuance as to the nature of crime in the UK. For a small land it would seem like the statistics are horrendous, the problem is that the majority of crime takes place in the big cities (London in particular is a hotspot for gun and gang related crime) where large groups of people are congregated together. London has a population that is more than double that of the whole Nation of Wales. In fact London's population is only marginally smaller than the total populations of Scotland, Norn Iron and Wales put together. Such a population can really skew the statistics into showing a picture that is not representative of the nation as a whole. Guns are not necessary, all they do is enable greater violence. Violence begets violence, look at ISIS and the middle east for proof.

You would feel different if you defended yourself with a gun. Or, you know, at least touched one. 

Nope, I have used a firearm under supervision in College and have fire a pistol likewise. The danger inherent in untrained people using firearms is massive. I enjoyed using a firearm for sport, but self defence is another matter. I would much rather defend myself, in my house, with a kitchen knife if required.

Cannabis: We have enough dangerous drugs legal as it is in the West (alcohol & tobacco). Anyone who doesn't think pot is a dangerous drug never worked for Mental Health services or in substance misuse.

Death Penalty: Is generally stupid, as statistically are people who support it. Either you execute people immediately, in which case you have miscarriages of justice, or you keep them on death row for years at huge cost. Prison whilst being shitty is the better alternative.

College: Should be free and paid for by taxes. A highly educated population is the fundamental basis of any economy. It's in the best interests of everyone in the country to have as many people as possible able to compete on a global scale.

SS marriage: Is and should be legal.

Unions: Are a good thing which there sadly is not enough of anymore.

Speech: People should be able to voice their opinions provided they're not prejudiced to the point of being hate speech/inciting violence or law breaking.

Immigration: Illegal immigrants should be deported as they encourage people not to follow the legal pathway. I am British so we don't have the same issues with this as most of you.

Religion: See: Free speech

Healthcare: Nationalised health care

Taxes: Proportional/tiered

Abortion: Legal to 24 weeks 

Welfare: Is a safety net 

I can't really argue against this. I would say that the Unions in this country have become toothless and are needed more than ever at present.

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

Ah, Piers "Morgan" Moron as Private Eye calls him - note the spelling.

This meme lacks nuance as to the nature of crime in the UK. For a small land it would seem like the statistics are horrendous, the problem is that the majority of crime takes place in the big cities (London in particular is a hotspot for gun and gang related crime) where large groups of people are congregated together. London has a population that is more than double that of the whole Nation of Wales. In fact London's population is only marginally smaller than the total populations of Scotland, Norn Iron and Wales put together. Such a population can really skew the statistics into showing a picture that is not representative of the nation as a whole.

Guns are not necessary,

all they do is enable greater violence.

Violence begets violence, look at ISIS and the middle east for proof.

Nope, I have used a firearm under supervision in College and have fire a pistol likewise.

The danger inherent in untrained people using firearms is massive. I enjoyed using a firearm for sport, but self defence is another matter. I would much rather defend myself, in my house, with a kitchen knife if required.

He is anti-gun. I believe that is called irony

Hmm... Big cities skew the information. Okay, good for you. New York City, Detroit, Chicago, and Los Angeles should be skewing the American stats, should it not?

Neither are V8 engines. 

Yes because police stations are so violent.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's look at ISIS. Guns are tightly controlled in France, but twelve people died. So, France had to deploy their military to catch them. Here in Texas, guns aren't restricted nearly as much as France. Yet, when two men attacked, nobody aside from the attackers were killed

What gun? 

I hope you like being injured. (See one of the pics in my post above) 

• Upvote 2

He is anti-gun. I believe that is called irony

Hmm... Big cities skew the information. Okay, good for you. New York City, Detroit, Chicago, and Los Angeles should be skewing the American stats, should it not?

Neither are V8 engines. 

Yes because police stations are so violent.  :rolleyes:

Yeah, let's look at ISIS. Guns are tightly controlled in France, but twelve people died. So, France had to deploy their military to catch them. Here in Texas, guns aren't restricted nearly as much as France. Yet, when two men attacked, nobody aside from the attackers were killed

What gun? 

I hope you like being injured. (See one of the pics in my post above) 

I think you have missed my point massively regarding the nuances of British gun control. Hand guns are banned in this country not because of urban crime but because of massacres that happened in rural areas, the same goes for automatic/semi-automatic weapons - Hungerford and Dunblane are quiet areas in the countryside if you want to check google.

All your story about Texas goes to prove is that the men involved were rubbish shots and useless as terrorists, France didn't deploy their military as the article states "French anti-terror police" dealt with the matter. The gendarmes, whilst soldiers act as a national police force in France, their military role is secondary while in France.

I live in an area where there has only been 1 murder, in the last 20 years. I don't need a firearm to feel safe. Anyhow most farmers have shotguns if all hell broke loose. I am not afraid of my local bobbies who carry firearms, they are far less likely to shoot me as they police with consent. British cops aren't always great but they are better than some.

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

I think you have missed my point massively regarding the nuances of British gun control. Hand guns are banned in this country not because of urban crime but because of massacres that happened in rural areas, the same goes for automatic/semi-automatic weapons - Hungerford and Dunblane are quiet areas in the countryside if you want to check google.

All your story about Texas goes to prove is that the men involved were rubbish shots and useless as terrorists,

France didn't deploy their military as the article states "French anti-terror police" dealt with the matter. The gendarmes, whilst soldiers act as a national police force in France, their military role is secondary while in France.

I live in an area where there has only been 1 murder, in the last 20 years. I don't need a firearm to feel safe.

Anyhow most farmers have shotguns if all hell broke loose. I am not afraid of my local bobbies who carry firearms, they are far less likely to shoot me as they police with consent. British cops aren't always great but they are better than some.

That is actually very strange. From that, I would call that a cultural difference. Here (here being in the USA; I live in the suburbs, but I may be moving to a city soon) in the rural areas, you don't have to worry about that kind of stuff. This list is mostly made up of large cities and their suburbs. 

But we were able to stop them before they could kill anyone. In France, they had to wait on their police to do anything. I believe the saying here is, "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

I apparently didn't see that. Good to know. 

Good for you. I'm pretty sure that your city is nowhere near as diverse as many American cities are. 

That's the idea.  ;) If people are afraid to commit crimes, then there is less of a need for police. 

I'm not gonna shoot someone for a simple, petty crime. I would call the police.

Who is saying that I would? There are people out there who will, so people would probably comply when I point a gun in their face. 

But we were able to stop them before they could kill anyone. In France, they had to wait on their police to do anything. I believe the saying here is, "When seconds count, the police are only minutes away."

So who shot the terrorists?

I think there is a key difference between America and Europe, America appears to have a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. That is just based on what I read and how I see you police acting on camera. I could be wrong.

And disregards the rest

So who shot the terrorists?

I think there is a key difference between America and Europe, America appears to have a "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality. That is just based on what I read and how I see you police acting on camera. I could be wrong.

Police, but there were also security guards and a lot of the people at the event were armed. 

But they (the terrorists) shot first at the comic event.  ;)

Really, it is person by person. There are tons of events where police should have escalated (bringing out a long gun from their car/drawing their guns), but the didn't and died from their decisions. It is just how our media reports events that makes it look that way. I'm not completely dismissing that we have that mentality, but saying that everyone, a majority, or a large minority of people doing that is just wrong. For example, a white officer was executed while pumping gas (or petrol to you?) at a gas station by an African American. It got like a minute or two on the news (except Fox, who made it a major story). On the other hand, a white officer shooting a black man gets months of attention and starts riots. 

I kind of want to try and start an actually neutral news website, but I'm afraid that political parties will screw that over. I think that everyone will say, "It isn't supporting my party so it has to be supporting the other party." And it would be hard to find neutral writers. 

I wont sit here and bore people with me nit picking each topic, mainly because I don't have the time for that at the moment. I do have to say if you're going to throw statistics in the air don't make them up, European with banned ownership of guns are not safer in fact they are more dangerous like guns or not that is the facts. I also have to add in that multiple players have said that the second amendment to the US Constitution is for hunting. I still have found no logical reasoning for this. Why? Well because back in that area stores were very very far and few between, people grew food and hunted just to survive especially in a continent that was not very well established compared to the rest of the world. What doe seem to make sense though is that they just finished a war with one of the strongest empires in the world against a oppressive government. Without muskets which keep in my mind was what the military also had (you cant own even close to the type of weapons the military has today without very special permits and licenses) these people and citizens never would have stood even a chance of winning the war. The next thing I would like to cover is that the Constitution says  "Congress shall make no law respecting and establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. meaning none of them should receive endorsement even equal endorsement." Therefor no religion or religions should have endorsement even equal endorsement across the board. Now as much I would love to type more about all of these things I have places to go right now, have a good day everyone.

• Upvote 1

image_1.png

If you think the prevalence of guns in the USA is a defence against terrorism you're nuts, sorry. When someone walks into a cinema and guns down dozens of people, it's terrorism. When someone walks into a church and opens fire it's terrorism. Just cos they weren't the right shade of brown for you.

I'm not going to talk about gun restrictions in America but don't make foolish comparisons.

I don't really know how "homicide" is measured differently. For us that's when you intentionally kill someone. I guess it's the same in America.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong