Virginian Journalists shot on live T.V.

Thalmor

Watched the video "uncensored" and there really didn't seem to be anything worth censoring honestly. The shooter is one hell of a bad shot I have to say because it looks like he missed some 3 shots at point blank range before he got 'em. 

One race does not murder more than another race. We need to stop this racist ideology.

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

He just died.

Also, IIRC a hospital can't refuse someone with life-threatening injuries... regardless of the costs.

I think in Detroit they did stop treating gunshot victims, though.

Also, while the video does not show anything graphic, you do hear the woman's screams, and I figured just the whole ''you're watching people die'' thing might be something that warrants a disclaimer.

new_forum_sig_2.png

One race does not murder more than another race. We need to stop this racist ideology.

"According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 percentage points higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks"

African Americans are around 13% of the population, but account for 52.5% of homicide offenders. Now I'm going to say 95% of this is probably gang crimes related to the drug war and such, poverty, etc.  But you can't say that one race doesn't murder more than another race either. The statistics don't point to that.

Yeah the us has mass shootings almost weekly and you dont do anything about it because you have the right to bear arms because 200 years ago you had the need to raise milita's to counter act a corrupt gov.If needed and now you have people who would start a civil war if you took there guns away.Why do you need a semi automatic assault rifle sat around your house.If you want to shoot go to a range and borrow a gun

"According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 percentage points higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks"

African Americans are around 13% of the population, but account for 52.5% of homicide offenders. Now I'm going to say 95% of this is probably gang crimes related to the drug war and such, poverty, etc. But you can't say that one race doesn't murder more than another race either. The statistics don't point to that.

Umm, no. The reason more blacks have been convicted is because of racial injustice in our court system. No race is more violent than another.
  • Upvote 4

Umm, no. The reason more blacks have been convicted is because of racial injustice in our court system. No race is more violent than another.

Can you provide some sources for this?

I just have a hard time believing that all judges and juries all around the United States are systematically racist to the point where what you just said explains away federal statistics.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

>implying there aren't laws

>implying we hand out guns

>implying everyone is irresponsible

>implying murder will stop because of less guns

Yeah if there where less guns there would be less mass murders

There's a separate thread for that. Don't make this devolve into shitposting over muh gunz.

The thread was about a shooting which involves a gun.Unless this killing was done with a banana 

Another European jealous of American freedom, I see.

At least  i can go to the cinema or send my kids to school without them being shot by some nut who got dumped by his girlfriend.If that means i have slightly less freedom then its not much of a price to pay

• Upvote 1

Another European jealous of American freedom, I see.

Europe is not any less free than the United States. European and Asian nations are at the top of many indexes and rankings of freedom and democracy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index#Democracy_index_by_country_.282014.29

http://www.sudestada.com.uy/Content/Articles/421a313a-d58f-462e-9b24-2504a37f6b56/Democracy-index-2014.pdf

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World#Country_rankings

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

• Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.

I'm surprised you're this mad for me leaving Guardian

• Upvote 1

I was just stating a meme, but okay.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

Some day, I'm going to move to Sweden. Much safer there.

I live in Sweden

Also Murica let's y'all carry guns for no reasons no wonder these things happend

Sweden is perfect at this time of year I hear.

Lolno
I think in Detroit they did stop treating gunshot victims, though.

wow

• Upvote 2

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Sometimes I just have no faith in humanity as we just keep seeing more and more of these types of things. It just ruins my day every time I hear about another shooting like these. 

If it makes you feel any better, there's only about 50,000 shooting a year. Most of these are gang related.

There's 310,000,000 people in America. This isn't as often as an occurrence as you might think.

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png