How this war should play out.

Prefontaine

sounds about right

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I myself have considered that scenario, but ultimately people do what they want when it comes down to it. If DEIC wants to spank Rose then they'll get involved regardless of if Rose tries to maneuver them out of the war or not.  

Not all that confident in the DEIC-Rose treaty being taken into consideration as a reason to not get involved either. 

Could I get a visual? I'm not sure yet whether or not it'd be factually plausible to compare this to World War I.

lol, does that mean the 2nd >blocvasion is inbound?

Sorry to spoil your fun yet again but Mensa has usurped both your OWF posts and ideals.

But srs, who compared this to ww1? I didn't see that post.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

lol, does that mean the 2nd >blocvasion is inbound?

Sorry to spoil your fun yet again but Mensa has usurped both your OWF posts and ideals.

But srs, who compared this to ww1? I didn't see that post.

Nobody compared it to World War 1. I was gonna piece together a shitty graphic to compare this to WW1 if it was correct.

Also >2nd bloc invastion inbound

Nah. Terminus took our shitposting mantle and did more than we could've ever hoped for.

plus those of us who stuck around turned into a >bloc diaspora and infested other alliances

1uBr6Lp.png?1

Well, I'm not entirely sure Vanguard was the next target. After the raids on Reischland and a lack of action from Rose, it was one of those " Does Rose even care? "

Then the personal attack ad happened and we went to attack while trying to be tactical with the web. Or that's my perspective on it.

Who knows what would've happened without that ad. It was a surprise to me. Maybe more planning would've happened to where we would've hit Rose directly. I much would've preferred that, but looking at the web - that's just not logical. Rose is pretty much at the center of the web.

Smart, but boring really.

Your and Rozalia's earlier analysis seemed right along the path I think. It does seem to be tactical chess, but it's gotten out of hand ( As Ashland's attitude showed ).

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'm not entirely sure Vanguard was the next target. After the raids on Reischland and a lack of action from Rose, it was one of those " Does Rose even care? "

Then the personal attack ad happened and we went to attack while trying to be tactical with the web. Or that's my perspective on it.

Who knows what would've happened without that ad. It was a surprise to me. Maybe more planning would've happened to where we would've hit Rose directly. I much would've preferred that, but looking at the web - that's just not logical. Rose is pretty much at the center of the web.

Smart, but boring really.

Your and Rozalia's earlier analysis seemed right along the path I think.

I know Alpha was a high candidate for your next provoke attack. I saw the screenshots from your forum. Might've even been you who said not to come after Alpha due to Steve and I. Don't feel like finding the SS.

scSqPGJ.gif

Don't feel like finding the SS.

rit 'er bby

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I know Alpha was a high candidate for your next provoke attack. I saw the screenshots from your forum. Might've even been you who said not to come after Alpha due to Steve and I. Don't feel like finding the SS.

Ahhhhh.......that explains things at home then!

X4EfkAB.png

plus those of us who stuck around turned into a >bloc diaspora and infested other alliances

shhhhhhhhhhh

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Alpha as a target was never serious. Pre's analysis suggests that his feelings are hurt, however.

Is the CB worthless? No more than any other, I guess. Everyone is careful not to present a CB, so anytime someone attempts to ride one into war they always come out tenuous. Does it really matter whether the CB is worthless? Only if you like to use it to complain about being attacked. 

Alpha as a target was never serious. Pre's analysis suggests that his feelings are hurt, however.

Is the CB worthless? No more than any other, I guess. Everyone is careful not to present a CB, so anytime someone attempts to ride one into war they always come out tenuous. Does it really matter whether the CB is worthless? Only if you like to use it to complain about being attacked. 

Oh so you're telling me how I feel now? If the CB is worthless then your side shouldn't be trying to portray the image of having a CB because the alliance you attacked isn't involved with the reasons for declaring war. Someone insulted you and you decked their friend who was at the bar having a drink. So with your insight on claiming to know what goes on in my head, along with your assement of the situation it goes to show just how truly incompetent you are. Cheers to that.

f4y5FjX.gif

Implying I even have feelings to hurt. Hah.

scSqPGJ.gif

Did someone say drunk MS paint, cause it is here. Pre's scenario.

I9k3mAD.png

There is one very big glaring problem there for Paragon in that scenerio. If they were to do that they'd be throwing Vanguard under the Mensa roller and at that point Vanguard might as well just surrender.