Time's a wastin'

PigInZen

Nice try in e-lawyering. In the same spirit, I would also like to point out that you had no valid CB to attack Vanguard.

Even if you believe we had no CB (I couldn't give a shit either way), I must have missed the part where we signed a treaty saying we must always have a CB.

Even if you believe we had no CB (I couldn't give a !@#$ either way), I must have missed the part where we signed a treaty saying we must always have a CB.

And I must have also missed the part where a distinction between a "defense" and a "retaliatory strike" was made in a mutual defense treaty.

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

And I must have also missed the part where a distinction between a "defense" and a "retaliatory strike" was made in a mutual defense treaty.

It doesn't need to be written into the treaty, since the difference is simply in the definition of the words.

defence noun (PROTECTION)

retaliate verb [I] uk   us   /rɪˈtæl.i.eɪt/
› to hurt someone or do something harmful to someone because they have done or said something harmful to you:
Edited by Dan77
  • Upvote 1

If you want to see us rolled then come at us brah. I'd gladly whoop you 1v1 you scrub. All you've ever done is run your purty little mouth about Mensa. You should be careful before it's filled up with deeeze nuts.

Piss off.

You are right but it does not change the fact that you have already broken your treaty. At most you can claim a retaliatory strike not a defensive one.

You don't get to decide whether Rose broke its treaty or not, that decision is solely Vanguard's to make.

f0f41e8f.png

You don't get to decide whether Rose broke its treaty or not, that decision is solely Vanguard's to make.

No. It either did it did not. Vanguard can chose to make an issue out of it or not, that is Vaguard's choice.

Protip: it did.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

I am rather impressed with Pig's music selection. It feels like I am on an actual waiting line. I had my ticket number in hand.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Hmm, I wonder why Mensa isn't giving VE this much !@#$ even though they're doing the same thing as Rose.

Because you guys don't seem bad at all. Rose members have tried to use Real life instagram photos and such to troll. Not to mention the photos were of the leader of our alliance. Not to mention that would have been a Permaban for Oblige and Chickensdick. We don't stand for any !@#$ like that. We usually don't start things but yet are very good at finishing them.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Because you guys don't seem bad at all. Rose members have tried to use Real life instagram photos and such to troll. Not to mention the photos were of the leader of our alliance. Not to mention that would have been a Permaban for Oblige and Chickensdick. We don't stand for any !@#$ like that. We usually don't start things but yet are very good at finishing them.

Maybe you should have attacked them if they're so awful.

f0f41e8f.png

Maybe you should have attacked them if they're so awful.

Protipz negus

Do not engage an enemy more powerful than you(Yes I'm admitting Rose + VE are more powerful than Mensa), and if it is unavoidable and you do have to engage, then make sure you engage them on your terms, not on your enemy's terms. If you know yourself and you know your enemy, you do not have to fear the results of one hundred battles my friend. Victorious Warriors win first then go to battle. Defeated Warriors go to battle first then seek victory.

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

#mindblown

http://whenwillrosedecide.com/

3 days 6 hours bud

Music is chill a f you have to at least admit that

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Protipz negus

Do not engage an enemy more powerful than you(Yes I'm admitting Rose + VE are more powerful than Mensa), and if it is unavoidable and you do have to engage, then make sure you engage them on your terms, not on your enemy's terms. If you know yourself and you know your enemy, you do not have to fear the results of one hundred battles my friend. Victorious Warriors win first then go to battle. Defeated Warriors go to battle first then seek victory.

In order to be victorious, you have to actually fight your enemy.

f0f41e8f.png

In order to be victorious, you have to actually fight your enemy.

And John Harms confirmed that VE and Rose are coming after us tonight so what are you !@#$ aboot

??

Sand in the old Va Jay jay?

Edited by Hysteria

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Dio-wryyy.gif

Says thee biggest shitposter on said forums

If you want to see us rolled then come at us brah. I'd gladly whoop you 1v1 you scrub. All you've ever done is run your purty little mouth about Mensa. You should be careful before it's filled up with deeeze nuts.

So you're accepting 1v1s? I have some experience in those if you'd like.

scSqPGJ.gif