Master Rahl guide us, Master Rahl lead us.

Pax

zmOYFIp.png

The D'Haran Empire is a place to enjoy the game, relax with fun people and just kind of chill. Our rules more or less add up to "don't be a dick", and our goals are to have fun, and prove that you don't have to be aggressive to have a respectable military. We'll gladly join any wars against people who are being horrible, but rather than all of our wars being grudge matches we hope to have more that are just fun.

Forums: www.dhempire.com

IRC: #DHE_Public

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

• 5 weeks later...

Now with more MoonPie o/

Everybody could use a little more MoonPie :)

Good luck out there D'Haran, you guys seem like some cool people

• Upvote 2

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

• 4 weeks later...

We are.

BREAKING NEWS: Confusion ensues within the D'Haran Empire as overall coolness rapidly plummets! A collective of Orbis foreign affairs experts pin the blame on a rampant virus known only as "Kastor".

xzhPlEh.png?1

BREAKING NEWS: Confusion ensues within the D'Haran Empire as overall coolness rapidly plummets! A collective of Orbis foreign affairs experts pin the blame on a rampant virus known only as "Kastor".

You're welcome to join and raise it again. :)

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's nothing new, but we're still just as fun to be in :P he does good work here, as much as people like to give us shit about it.

Come merge into us after we hit #1 :P

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

• 2 weeks later...