Charming's Paying Mission

CharmingFriendlies

We are nothing but pawns.

A number of us for now have been trying to destroy key players and bring death to all of your non worthy nations.

Until Donsy land pays for his both hot, sexy, and uncalled for raids, we will continue to work towards anarchy.

Charming doesn't care what happens to us as we are just a piece of a machine to take care of all.  We are ready to fight and nothing you do can stop what we are committed to make happen a reality.

We are nothing but pawns.

A number of us for now have been trying to destroy key players and bring death to all of your non worthy nations.

Then why the !@#$ did you attack me
  • Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

This post is underrated 

This whole post is underrated. I was expecting something a bit more witty and enticing to read. I'm getting more amusement from the comments below the op.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

lol wut

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

So they're at war with Odd Squad?

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.