I'm Just Going to Say It

MRBOOTY

Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that he "cares" about minorities but thinks homosexuality should be punished by death.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Am I the only one who thinks that each time we take out a terrorist organisation by force a more dangerous one comes up in it's place? Also how do we know that the images being shared in this forum are legit? There is such a thing as propaganda you know.......and both sides are good at it.

I want the names of the photographers or your evidence against Assad is garbage to me.

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan
  • Upvote 3

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

I give up.

Edited by Kyubey

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

THE ZIONIST JEW!

*picture of suffering child*

At least put a spoiler warning on that.

Edited by Kyubey

Again who was the photographer? What was the motive behind the picture?

You are nearly as good on the propaganda front as right wingers like the daily mail.

• Upvote 3

And disregards the rest

Am I the only one who thinks that each time we take out a terrorist organisation by force a more dangerous one comes up in it's place? Also how do we know that the images being shared in this forum are legit? There is such a thing as propaganda you know.......and both sides are good at it.

I want the names of the photographers or your evidence against Assad is garbage to me.

This is the kind of image i viewed as too indecent/horrific to post but the general ignorance i am reading on this thread has forced my hand.

140120113706-hfr-amanpour-report-9-horiz

ztt5Wgs.png

This is the kind of image i viewed as too indecent/horrific to post but the general ignorance i am reading on this thread has forced my hand.

*hidden*

That's not what he asked for.  <_<

Edited by Kyubey

How do I know from an image who was responsible for a reprehensible act? You have given me no proof which is why I want the history behind the photo.

iraq-isis-execution.jpg

Look how awful Assad is..........Oh wait Assad has no power in Iraq.....

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

I can't see that page, I have the daily mail blocked and all I see is kittens. I wouldn't trust the daily mail for my news anyhow, look up Lord Rothmere if you don't understand.

And disregards the rest

^

Post as many pictures as you want Khilafah, there is little evidence that was Asad especially as you know... there exists ISIS who are sort of well known for killing people in gruesome ways. 

Am I the only one who thinks it's hilarious that he "cares" about minorities but thinks homosexuality should be punished by death.

If referring to Assad I've not seen anything saying he thinks they should be punishable by death, and he was apparently quite "liberal" with the matter (in relation to the surrounding states anyway). Guys in his position often don't have tolerance for minorities, but due to his own status as a minority essentially I can see him sympathizing with them more. 

If you're referring to Khilafah then carry on. 

This debate on Israel is ridiculous, we are talking about a group of people persecuted since before Roman times, forced from their land for thousands of years, killed by the millions, and forced to fight even today for their right to exist.

Name one country that has never killed or injured civilians during a war or when fighting insurgents.

• Upvote 2

I'm just gonna put Khilafah on my ignore list and move on with my life.

Edited by Kyubey

How do I know from an image who was responsible for a reprehensible act? You have given me no proof which is why I want the history behind the photo.

Look how awful Assad is.

You can execute as many soldiers as you want. That's the nature of warfare!

What I care about is the systematic killing, starvation and torture being committed against the civilian population. *cough* Assad *cough* 

ztt5Wgs.png

You can execute as many soldiers as you want. That's the nature of warfare!

What I care about is the systematic killing, starvation and torture being committed against the civilian population. *cough* Assad *cough* 

I get that, Assad is a nasty piece of business, as was Saddam Hussien. Dictators tend to be, but they also tend to bring stability with that nastiness whether you like it or not. I am not pro-Assad but a Syria without him will be a dangerous place. Look at Iraq today, we have a un-civil war because traditionally warring factions aren't being oppressed by the dictator. The US's biggest mistake was not to sit the various tribes down and force them to work together. This has created a power vacuum which ISIS has filled. ISIS are just as ruthless and unpleasant as Saddam and his cronies ever were, they are less modern and have a medieval outlook that has no place in todays world. The images that they produce are repugnant and prove them to be terrorists.

Khilafah, are the Yazidi soldiers?

Edited by Rob Ap Ioan

And disregards the rest

This debate on Israel is ridiculous, we are talking about a group of people persecuted since before Roman times, forced from their land for thousands of years, killed by the millions, and forced to fight even today for their right to exist.

Name one country that has never killed or injured civilians during a war or when fighting insurgents.

Bit like the Native Americans.

Human nature is a horrible thing.

• Upvote 3

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

msm-partners_in_zionist_israel_crimes_of

ztt5Wgs.png

How many of those people killed were actively taking up arms against the oppressive regimes? Surely the definition of a soldier is a man who fights with weaponry?

And disregards the rest