I'm Just Going to Say It

MRBOOTY

It's very late night, I'm tired so my inhibitions are a bit down, and so I may as well be completely honest about one of my pretty strong views.

The reason why the countries around Israel, and a solid percentage of people from those countries, hate Israel so much is this- for years, Arab and Muslim armies have terrorized minorities, whether they be Kurds, Christians, gays, or Jews, and Israel threatens the system of racism and supremacy that has kept Middle Eastern minorities down so long as the only non-Muslim country composed of ethnic minorities offering rights to women, homosexuals, and atheists.

The boycott movement that so many European leftists and some American leftists like is descendant from the boycott of Jewish businesses that first the Nazis and then the Arab dictators tried  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_League_boycott_of_Israel). It's really embarrassing to see people support governments like the ones in Saudi Arabia and Syria while screaming about human rights 

I mean think about it- Sudan, Sudan, a country in which 200,000 to 400,000 people have been killed in for being black and Christian, rejects Israeli passports and has condemned Israel at the UN. Saudi Arabia has condemned Israel for THE WOMEN'S RIGHTS SITUATION IN ISRAEL. No, that is not a joke.

That isn't to say that Israel is perfect- I happen to think that they are mostly responsible for the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, and that their actions are an embarrassment to the state of Israel and to the US as their allies. I'm very pro-Palestinian, and if all the pro-Palestinian groups on my campus weren't filled with racists and ignorant people, I would definitely join one. I also happen to think that the majority of Palestinians want peace, and that groups like Hamas, while being absolutely shitty, do far more damage to Palestinians that they do to Israelis. Israel needs to end the settlements, blockade, and issue a formal apology for the Nakba, in which hundreds of thousands of Palestinians had their lands stolen from them.

That being said, there are more Arab Muslims living in Israel with full rights that there are Jews living in the rest of the Middle East, and there's a good reason for that, the famous Israeli racism is non-existant compared to that of the surrounding countries (they actually kicked their Jewish population out in the 40's (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Nakba). Part of the reason that morons like Netamyahu and the Israeli right get elected is because descendants of people affected are still angry about it :/

Lastly: a few disclaimers. When I say Arab and Muslim armies have terrorized the region, I say it in the same way I would say "White people kept black people in a system of apartheid and oppression in the South." My ancestors were actually white people in the south, and they weren't racist, and so in no way do I mean all white people were like that. This is similar to how I know that a majority of Arabs and Muslims are not oppressing others, and want to live a normal life just like everyone else. Propaganda does have an affect, and so I'm sure that many in Middle Eastern countries do have bad views (just as many in the South had bad views), but from what I've seen the vast majority of people, and surely the vast majority of people I've met, from the Middle East aren't racist or sexist or homophobic.

When I say "the Arab countries" this is because that is how those countries refer to themselves (see: the Arab League), and not because I blame Arabs for the actions of those countries, nor do I see 

Finally, the reason I have a lot of these views is because of an Arab Muslim kid by the name of Muhammed Zoabi (https://www.facebook.com/mohammad.zoabi.58?fref=ts) , who is far harsher than I am in saying what I said. I believe that the Middle East can reemerge as a region of the world, and that we will have a lot more of the many famous and talented Arab inventors, actors, politicians, musicians, and human rights workers once people are free to express themselves and live their lives as they wish.

If you actually read all of that, and even if you didn't, thoughts? 

• Upvote 4

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Israel as a whole isn't the problem. The problem is that Ultra-Orthodox Jews can do whatever they want in Israel. And they mostly want to expand into the Palestinian territory and displace anyone else who might be living there. They are responsible for the vast majority of hate crimes against Palestinians and they don't believe in gender equality either.

• Upvote 5

Israel as a whole isn't the problem. The problem is that Ultra-Orthodox Jews can do whatever they want in Israel. And they mostly want to expand into the Palestinian territory and displace anyone else who might be living there. They are responsible for the vast majority of hate crimes against Palestinians and they don't believe in gender equality either.

this

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

If the Middle East gave more rights and aren't oppressing their people like Iran or Syria, and finally care about something that was worth their time like terrorism, people wouldn't view most Muslims as horrible people who follow a horrible god. Most people where I live, they believe all Muslims are horrible people. But, like you said most aren't racist, or sexist, or homophobic, its the terrorists and the governments that make them look bad.

• Upvote 1

So you hate most Muslims?

many people still chant death to America in the streets of Iran and even the leader hates America so putting them on a guided path to a nuke is probably a bad idea.

Edited by Kyubey
  • Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

First step to a better Middle East, get rid of terrorists.

Easier said than done.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Please, explain to me why the Jews, a people have have been shit on for literally centuries, can't have their own nation?

I'm much like Mr Booty in my views (a tad more conservative though) in that Israel has a right to defend itself. But I also believe that, in time, Palestine should become its own nation. It's simply too dangerous to do right now as they'd almost certainly immediately use their new nation to funnel weapons in to attack Israel. As they said they would. 

...no?

They can't have a state in other peoples land. It's like saying I can have a house, but by going in to your house and killing your family! You can't build a state like that. They should go make an artificial Island somewhere in the middle of the ocean with their American mules funding and doing the work on their behalf but as long as they choose the path of committing genocide against the Palestinians to carve out a space for themselves, there will always be resistance, and I support the military resistance of the Palestinian people to the genocidal occupation of the Zionist Jews.

And if you truly said "no" to his question why did you put a question mark after it?  -_-

ztt5Wgs.png

They can't have a state in other peoples land. It's like saying I can have a house, but by going in to your house and killing your family! You can't build a state like that. They should go make an artificial Island somewhere in the middle of the ocean with their American mules funding and doing the work on their behalf but as long as they choose the path of committing genocide against the Palestinians to carve out a space for themselves, there will always be resistance, and I support the military resistance of the Palestinian people to the genocidal occupation of the Zionist Jews.

And if you truly said "no" to his question why did you put a question mark after it?  -_-

Also the Jews left Israel after the Roman Empire persecuted them. That's like selling your house and then going back and killing the buyers.

Edited by Vladimir Zhogin

Khilafah-

So I see you've found a new playground to troll people at. There is no way ISIS is "greater then" Israel. I don't recall the last time Israel burned a pilot alive or crucified Christians.

• Upvote 2

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Khilafah-

So I see you've found a new playground to troll people at. There is no way ISIS is "greater then" Israel. I don't recall the last time Israel burned a pilot alive or crucified Christians.

It's only a matter of time before he rapes our eyes with highlighted red text.

• Upvote 1

MrBooty. Why must you stir up shit?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also, Israel is the minimal problem. So stop blaming the Jews for everything, that is like the most Nazi view ever.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Khilafah-

ISIS = Burnt a pilot who was firing "hell fire" missiles in their city, true. if you have evidence that they "crucified" Christians then please present it because I haven't seen any. 

Israel = Burnt 1,462 Palestinian civilians, among them 551 children, in the recent war (not counting all the other ones). Injuring 11,000 Palestinians, including 3,540 women and 3,436 children, with almost 10 percent suffering permanent disabilities. Not to mention the toddler who was burnt alive by Zionist extremists along with his farther in Israeli occupied Palestine. The toddler was described as a "lump of coal"......... all this amounts to nothing compared to one fighter pilot ISIS burnt, in your book, so you are the troll here not me.

P.s edited since you asked for the red text  :P

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

So far in AP European History the thing that is most important is that if anything bad happens or if you're confused just blame the Jews.

(If you're in the Middle Ages of course)

Really? I would think it would be the Romans that caused everything.

ISIS = Burnt a pilot who was firing "hell fire" missiles in their city, true. if you have evidence that they "crucified" Christians then please present it because I haven't seen any. 

Israel = Burnt 1,462 Palestinian civilians, among them 551 children, in the recent war (not counting all the other ones). Injuring 11,000 Palestinians, including 3,540 women and 3,436 children, with almost 10 percent suffering permanent disabilities. Not to mention the toddler who was burnt alive by Zionist extremists along with his farther in Israeli occupied Palestine. The toddler was described as a "lump of coal"......... all this amounts to nothing compared to that fighter pilot in your book so you are the troll here not me.

By crucifiction, I think he meant decapitation, but he needs a better choice of words.

By crucifiction, I think he meant decapitation, but he needs a better choice of words.

I watched the Vice documentary and it said they allowed the Christians to live in their territory and practise their religion freely, as long as they paid taxes to ISIS. However the Christians chose to flee to government held areas and there was no killing of any kind that happened to them. If this is false then all I ask is for some evidence saying otherwise.

ztt5Wgs.png

I watched the Vice documentary and it said they allowed the Christians to live in their territory and practise their religion freely, as long as they paid taxes to ISIS. However the Christians chose to flee to government held areas and there was no killing of any kind that happened to them. If this is false then all I ask is for some evidence saying otherwise.

Well Isis did attack a school, forgot where and they asked every student what their religion was and they killed all the Christians. Few hundred killed. They also beheaded several journalists, they were Christian. I do admit more killed by Israel than ISIS.

Well Isis did attack a school, forgot where and they asked every student what their religion was and they killed all the Christians.

I think you are confusing ISIS with Al Shabab in Somalia who carries out attacks in Kenya and are part of Al Qaeda. ISIS and Al Qaeda really don't get along by the way. 

They also beheaded several journalists, they were Christian.

It had little to do with their religion and everything to do with the fact that their government refused to pay the ransom demanded as other governments (France) have done and the fact that their governments was bombing them daily. Also I have to ask, what is a journalist doing in ISIS held territory without even seeking their permission? They certainly should not have been killed, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were spies as being a Journalist is the most perfect cover.

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png

I think you are confusing ISIS with Al Shabab in Somalia who carries out attacks in Kenya and are part of Al Qaeda. ISIS and Al Qaeda really don't get along by the way. 

I heard ISIS allied with Al Shabab.   At least they were killed quicker than a butter knife execution.

I heard ISIS allied with Al Shabab.

Nope, they are still very much a part of Al Qaeda and ISIS doesn't do "allies", you have to pledge allegiance to their leader and follow his commands. Were Al Qaeda is focusing on purely attacking the west and hurting their interests as much as possible.... ISIS doesn't give a crap about the west apart from the fact that the west is currently bombing them... they seek to build a new state in the Muslim world and be a government. This is the main difference between the two and a cause of serious conflict and mutual hostility. 

Edited by Khilafah
ztt5Wgs.png