Wait another alliance on the Black Sphere

Ryan.Quills

I was talking with a member of the UANS just now, and he told me you suddenly left their alliance while telling them a merger with the Hanseatic League was in progress (which apparently isn't true either). When he expressed a desire to leave, I then had to help walk him through the removal process, because you had promoted everyone to Leader and they couldn't directly remove themselves any more.

LOL

This guy must be a student of the CIA school of diplomacy with this level of !@#$ diplomacy moves.

Just asking have you ever tryed diplomacy and Zasyx we changed our mind and yes he is my friend.

Ryan Quills messaged me yesterday asking if he could merge his old alliance, the UANS, into mine. At the time I thought this was a little odd as I've never had contact with him before, but his "friend" Dango Long told me they were friends so I didn't think anything of it. Ryan applied to join, which I accepted and gave him Heir permissions I promised I would (which probably in itself was an awful idea, but hey, hindsight is 20-20 right?). One minute later, he banned Dango and himself from the alliance, created this "Allied Black Nations", then tried to get me to leave my alliance, which I obviously refused.

He also tried to get a MDoAP signed between us, which was declined. The ODP between our alliances is non-existent.

Consider yourself fortunate I'd say. 

What I don't get is how people can join Alliances controlled by guys like these.

Usually multis and those that seek to exploit the trade system find their way to alliances like this one. I guess it makes it much easier to hide any possibly illicit activities that might transpire.

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Consider yourself fortunate I'd say. 

Ah, yes definitely. That could've ended a lot worse. Extremely bad decision making on my end. A hard lesson learned relatively easy I suppose?

Edited by Zasyx

Usually multis and those that seek to exploit the trade system find their way to alliances like this one. I guess it makes it much easier to hide any possibly illicit activities that might transpire.

We are not multis we are friends