Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

The Libertarian candidate prefers a big government war hawk and the Green party candidate prefers Trump. Incredible.

It's quite logical. The libertards expect to grow at the expense of the voter base of the GOP. The Greens expect to grow at the expense of the voter base of the Democrats. Hence, libertards attack Trump, while greens attack Killary.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 3

It's quite logical. The libertards expect to grow at the expense of the voter base of the GOP. The Greens expect to grow at the expense of the voter base of the Democrats. Hence, libertards attack Trump, while greens attack Killary.

Logical yes, not exactly how it is expected to be. 

cfb79bdadf484929bfbc25258002980b.png

This is a liberal dream.  Fortunately, I no longer need to engage disillusioned Roz on any of this as he has effectively lost already.

So.  Hey Roz:

I heard the info wars guy was planning on leaving the country.  Where will he go and when?

-signature removed for rules violation-

Somebody, please teach Rozalia the difference between rape and consensual sex.

I think we would need to teach Roz that human mammals who are not low melanin heterosexual things with testicles are also actually people.

Consensual sex vs rape will be a lesson after we define "others" as "people".

• Upvote 1

I think we would need to teach Roz that human mammals who are not low melanin heterosexual things with testicles are also actually people.

Consensual sex vs rape will be a lesson after we define "others" as "people".

*sigh* so much to do...

77oKn5K.png

Somebody, please teach Rozalia the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Come now. She is a massive hypocrite which is no surprise, and your attempt to misconstruct my point, as you have to as there really is no defense and as such I will be simply ignoring if you try to repeat the same garbage. Trump saying he'd grab a woman's !@#$ is disgraceful and blah blah blah but she is all too happy when it comes to rappers who say much worse. 

*sigh* so much to do...

I'd ask where this racist thing comes from but considering I first ran into it with Spite (well on this forum anyway) I'm all too aware that holding certain stances automatically means I'm a racist so thats that. I'm actually a nationalist who finds America's obsession with race and the pushing of terms like "African-American" to be disgusting, but no, I oppose certain things so I must support the BNP (whose stance is no non-white person can be British) and be a massive racist as Spite has accused me several times (among other nonsense).

Come now. She is a massive hypocrite which is no surprise, and your attempt to misconstruct my point, as you have to as there really is no defense and as such I will be simply ignoring if you try to repeat the same garbage. Trump saying he'd grab a woman's !@#$ is disgraceful and blah blah blah but she is all too happy when it comes to rappers who say much worse. 

I guess you cannot comprehend English. Do they speak some other language in the UK? Strange.

That guy's lyrics are lyrics. Trump's comment on how you can sexually assault women if you are rich and powerful is not lyrics. It's a statement of malicious intent. There is nothing similar. But again, maybe the difference is lost on you.

77oKn5K.png

I guess you cannot comprehend English. Do they speak some other language in the UK? Strange.

That guy's lyrics are lyrics. Trump's comment on how you can sexually assault women if you are rich and powerful is not lyrics. It's a statement of malicious intent. There is nothing similar. But again, maybe the difference is lost on you.

Rappers rapping about "!@#$es and whores" are not saying shameful comments about women and their bodies. I hate when people like you work your way into this type of hole. You hate Trump so are now trying to defend the ridiculousness of M.Obama ripping into Trump for his language relating to women when she has shown no issue with rappers who say disgusting things that unlike Trump has actually seriously consequences considering the "culture" it helps breed. 

Malicious intent? Any wo/man on the street knows that when you're rich, famous, or powerful that things go differently. If you're rich, famous, or powerful it's true that women will throw themselves at you and let you do whatever. If you're rich, famous, or powerful it's true that the odds of you getting a women less than half your age drastically go up.

So Trump who has been in the public eye for so long (decades) now has all these women, quite a few found to have connections with Clinton, all coming out to make statements that he is some raping machine all so close to the election. That is smear 101 as rape accusations (because none of these women will win and you know this) are damaging even if they are blatant lies because by the time the result is in... it no longer matters.

• Upvote 1

I'd ask where this racist thing comes from but considering I first ran into it with Spite (well on this forum anyway) I'm all too aware that holding certain stances automatically means I'm a racist so thats that. I'm actually a nationalist who finds America's obsession with race and the pushing of terms like "African-American" to be disgusting, but no, I oppose certain things so I must support the BNP (whose stance is no non-white person can be British) and be a massive racist as Spite has accused me several times (among other nonsense).

Calling you racist comes from you being openly and repentantly racist in these forums.  It comes from reading your words not from generally disagreeing with you.  I have shown you your blatant racism over and over again.

That you can honestly claim that a contender for the presidency of the United States and a rap artist are equivalent is laughable.

Rappers rapping about "!@#$ and whores" are not saying shameful comments about women and their bodies. I hate when people like you work your way into this type of hole. You hate Trump so are now trying to defend the ridiculousness of M.Obama ripping into Trump for his language relating to women when she has shown no issue with rappers who say disgusting things that unlike Trump has actually seriously consequences considering the "culture" it helps breed. 

Malicious intent? Any wo/man on the street knows that when you're rich, famous, or powerful that things go differently. If you're rich, famous, or powerful it's true that women will throw themselves at you and let you do whatever. If you're rich, famous, or powerful it's true that the odds of you getting a women less than half your age drastically go up.

So Trump who has been in the public eye for so long (decades) now has all these women, quite a few found to have connections with Clinton, all coming out to make statements that he is some raping machine all so close to the election. That is smear 101 as rape accusations (because none of these women will win and you know this) are damaging even if they are blatant lies because by the time the result is in... it no longer matters.

That rapper and his lyrics has nothing to do with Trump. What you are trying to do is to misdirect attention from Trump's obvious shortcomings by showing random people who have "equal shortcomings" (and wrongly at that).

Your second paragraph is a testament to your misogyny and approval of the rich raping the poor because they are rich and powerful. You are indeed a prime example of the basket of deplorables.

77oKn5K.png

Victory will be ours my fellow deplorables.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

12118641_840826566040580_661947029711824
  • Upvote 1

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

CuyWQcWUIAQThAc.jpg

That rapper and his lyrics has nothing to do with Trump. What you are trying to do is to misdirect attention from Trump's obvious shortcomings by showing random people who have "equal shortcomings" (and wrongly at that).

Your second paragraph is a testament to your misogyny and approval of the rich raping the poor because they are rich and powerful. You are indeed a prime example of the basket of deplorables.

Oh just be quiet luv (oh crap, showing my misogyny, oh noes). I am here addressing M.Obama and hitting her for being a hypocrite and I care not for your little game of defense via misdirection. So much so that after this I shall be ignoring you also so enjoy the last word, not that there is much point in wasting energy considering the obvious anyway.

Lol. Stating reality is misogynist and poor hating now, not that I'm surprised at this bizarre logic of yours.

Considering I have told you before, at length even, my politics when it comes to the poor the fact you even dare make this accusation shows just how dishonest you are. For those reading this wondering why these strong comments come from them so easily it's very simple, it's a process globalist fanatics like them use to smear people. What you say or believe is irrelevant you see as all that matters is your profile. As I am White, a Nationalist, and Anti-Globalist then I must equal a massive racist, sexist, and all the rest. 

Now if I played their little game then Kemel here for example I could say is to begin with a genocide denier, though considering he's admitted that already... well... lets move on. The rest of his profile would give indication that he hates the Jews tremendously, like kill 'em all level. Could also assume that he's one of those Shariah crazies too, which well from what he said in the past I don't think this but hey remember how it works... ignore what they actually believe, only their profile matters. A globalist fanatic so we can assume absolutely despises white people and suffers from big time cuckoldry. Could go on but lets stop there.

My politics is not widely held due to how rare it is for a person to hold such massive differing stances on things. My Nationalist beliefs can be held by a good deal of people yes. My beliefs on freedoms can be held by a good deal of people yes. The amount of people that overlap on those is much rarer, and thats just listing two aspects as when you increase the amount of stances then it gets smaller and smaller They know this of course as I've posted enough on here for all that to be very clear, however this, dare I say racist as they love to say process of theirs means they fling these smears at me and as we know such things can certainly work. They plaster it everywhere and what is a defense on page 100+ of the Trump super thread? Not much. However thats fine, I'll revisit this later at a better time.

• Upvote 2

after this I shall be ignoring you

This is the way of the Roz.  Cannot stand up for his opinions, as they are indefensible, instead creates his own safe space so that his precious opinions cannot be challenged.

• Upvote 1

-idiotic rant-

Don't worry, I don't really have time to answer your evasive pseudo-retort either. As always, you answer objective statements with nonsense like "you think I am a racist because "White, a Nationalist, and Anti-Globalist." No shithead. I call you a racist because you say racist shit. Victim syndrome is strong with you Roz :*

77oKn5K.png

WWZcuPw.jpg

Will the crooked media take the bait and run with the angle that animals == Black people? Lets wait and see.

Does he have proof it was folks with Hillary or Dems, or was it a sick and twisted idea by his own folks to gather sympathy votes as he tries to blame the other side, or was it the person/company who owns the office looking for an insurance payout and trying to cast the blame on anyone else but them?

X4EfkAB.png