Donald Trump Super Thread

Chickensguys

I am losing and desperate (it's true).

Yes.  Why is the Cuck engaging in some sort of twitter campaign against some woman?  Did you hear him snuffling at the debate?  Something is seriously wrong with him.  This is very very serious a bigly issue.  What do you think his illness is Roz?

I suspect Roz will be too terrified to answer these questions.

Edited by LordRahl2

-signature removed for rules violation-

1475101078799.jpg
Side by side.

These are the smart. We have the smartest people. We have the smartest people. And they know it. And some say it. But they hate to say it. But we have the smartest people.

-The Cuck

Edited by LordRahl2

http://www.lbc.co.uk/politics/us-election/donald-trump/donald-trumps-bizarre-speech-smartest-people/

"People don't know how great you are. People don't know how smart you are. These are the smart people. These are the smart people. These are really the smart people.

"And they never like to say it, but I say it. And I'm a smart person. These are the smart. We have the smartest people. We have the smartest people. And they know it.

"Some say it, but they hate to say it, but we have the smartest people."

-LIE-UMP on his supporters (Roz?)

The man is unhingedLost a debateLosing the election.  Turned to drugs - maybe.  Something is very very wrong with LIE-UMP.

Roz will be unable to answer this post =)

Edited by LordRahl2

Yup.  SCARED Roz unable to answer.  Running away and hiding is your way.

A Full List of Donald Trump's Rapidly Changing Policy Positions

IMMIGRATION

1. Build a wall, deport all undocumented immigrants.

Trump's campaign began with a promise to build a wall across the United States' southern border and deport the country's 11 million undocumented immigrants.

2. Deport all undocumented immigrants but bring the "good" ones back legally.

In a CNN interview in July 2015, Trump said, "I want to move them out, and we're going to move them back in and let them be legal, but they have to be in here legally."

FROM AUG. 15, 2015: Obama's Immigration Executive Order Will Be 'Rescinded,' Trump Vows 0:27
3. Build the wall, deport criminals, triple the number of ICE officers, end birthright citizenship.
In August 2015, Trump released a detailed, sprawling immigration plan that included a wide variety of ideas: Build the wall, make Mexico pay for it, deport criminal aliens, enhance penalties for overstaying visas, triple the number of ICE officers, pause immigration to try and employ unemployed Americans, cut worker visas and more. Trump's plan didn't detail how he'd enact most of his proposals, or how he'd pay for them. He's walked back or modified much of it since.

4. Use a deportation force to implement policy.

In November 2015, Trump said he'd use a mass deportation force in order to remove the 11 million people.

"You're going to have a deportation force. And your going to do it humanely," Trump said in November on MSNBC.

5. Trump might be flexible on actually deporting 11 million undocumented immigrants.

BuzzFeed reported in February 2016 that in off-the-record talks with The New York Times, Trump admitted this was just bluster and a starting point for negotiations, saying he might not deport the undocumented immigrants as he's promised. Trump has refused calls to release the transcript, despite furious requests from his rival candidates.

6. Deport undocumented immigrants, but don't call it "mass deportations."

"President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people — the most ever, and it's never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody," Trump told Bloomberg News in June 2016 when pressed about his immigration policies.

When asked more about how he'd characterize the deportations at the center of his immigration policy, Trump said he "would not call it mass deportations."

7. A deportation force is "TBD."

Trump's newly hired campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, dodged questions on the deportation force in August 2016 before saying that Trump's much-talked about deportation force from the primary was "to be determined."

8. "I'm gonna do the same" as past presidents.

Trump championed President Obama's immigration strategy — deporting criminals first — in an interview with Fox News on Monday, August 22 when asked about how he'd deport 11 million illegal immigrants. He declined to answer questions of how he'd handle those who aren't criminals.

9. I'm open to "softening."

The next day, Trump told attendees of a town hall hosted by Fox News in Texas that he was open to "softening" laws to help immigrants already living in the United States peacefully. However, he followed that by saying that those who had overstayed visas — one of the key ways undocumented immigrants get into the U.S. — had to leave. "You have to get them out. You have to get them out," Trump said.

It's unclear what or how he's softening his policy.

10. "There's no amnesty" but "we work with them."

In an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity that aired Wednesday, August 24, Trump outlined an immigration plan that sounded an awful lot like the kind of path to legalization championed by Gov. Jeb Bush and Sen. Marco Rubio — the very people Trump excoriated for weak immigration plans while he campaigned on a promise of mass deportations.

"No citizenship. Let me go a step further — they'll pay back-taxes, they have to pay taxes, there's no amnesty, as such, there's no amnesty, but we work with them," Trump said.

11. Deport "criminal illegal immigrants" within one hour of being sworn in.

Trump worked to sound strong on illegal immigration at an event in Iowa on Saturday, August 27 — even if he was simply presenting a warp-speed version of current policy.

"On day one, I am going to begin swiftly removing criminal illegal immigrants from this country," he said. "We are going to get rid of the criminals, and it will happen within one hour" of being sworn in.

Trump did not discuss how he would approach the millions of other undocumented immigrants, nor did he explain how he could accomplish implementing current policy so quickly.

12. What's the plan again?

On Sunday, August 28, three Trump surrogates took to the airwaves to insist that Trump's immigration plan hadn't changed. But their answers on what that plan actually was — and is — only added to the confusion.

Running mate Gov. Mike Pence said there would be no path to citizenship, while Gov. Chris Christie said there would be no legalization at all. Campaign manager Kellyanne Conway dodged answering the question completely, simply saying he'd be humane.

"The question is what to do," she said.

13. A deportation force is not currently being discussed.

Conway built on her August 28 interview when she said a deportation force was to be decided by saying it wasn't presently being discussed.

"He is not talking about a deportation force," she said.

14. The plan — whatever the plan is — has never changed.

"Absolutely consistent," said Pence.

"Completely consistent," said Christie.

"Pretty consistent," said Conway.

15. Deport all undocumented immigrants in due time, using a deportation force.

Two more surrogates muddled Trump's immigration policy just days later.

Son Donald Trump, Jr. told CNN on August 30 that his father hoped to deport everyone.

"That's been the same, correct. But again, you have to start with baby steps. You have to let ICE do their job, you have to eliminate sanctuary cities, you have to get rid of the criminals certainly first and foremost, you have to secure the border. These are common sense things, Anderson," he said.

Meanwhile, Trump surrogate Jack Kingston told MSNBC that a deportation force "is part of it. We are going to learn more Wednesday."

16. Don't worry, hardliners. There's no amnesty and Mexico will pay!

In a speech in Phoenix on September 1 Trump eased base concerns and re-upped his harsh immigration rhetoric by insisting that he would create a deportation task force, and there would be no "amnesty."

Mere hours after meeting with the Mexican president who later said he'd told Trump that Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall, Trump reiterated that he still planned to make Mexico pay for the wall.

17. But "there's really quite a bit of softening."

Later the day, Trump was pressed by conservative commentator Laura Ingraham about what had happened to "the softening" of his policy. He said "there's softening," but didn't indicate what, exactly, was softening.

"Look, we do it in a very humane way, and we're going to see with the people that are in the country. Obviously I want to get the gang members out, the drug peddlers out, I want to get the drug dealers out. We've got a lot of people in this country that you can't have, and those people we'll get out," Trump said. "And then we're going to make a decision at a later date once everything is stabilized ... I think you're going to see there's really quite a bit of softening."

18. I won't rule out a path to citizenship.

Asked September 6 if he'd rule out a pathway to citizenship for undocumented immigrants, Trump declined.

"I'm not ruling out anything," Trump said. "We're going to make that decision into the future. OK?"

Current position: Trump says he will deport millions, but he has not ruled out creating a pathway to citizenship. Despite immigration being the GOP nominee's signature issue, his policy position is still extremely unclear.

CNN keeping their parentheses meme strong. Still not as good as their "X minority is synonymous with Y bad group" meme (it's true).

CNN is technically telling the truth. She doesn't has that sex tape, as Antena 3 (the TV channel that ran the show) never handled it to her. It was boardcasted several times and can be easly found in spanish websites and even youtube.

In her defense, however, I must say that having sex on camera was par for the course in that show.

• Upvote 1

CNN is technically telling the truth. She doesn't has that sex tape, as Antena 3 (the TV channel that ran the show) never handled it to her. It was boardcasted several times and can be easly found in spanish websites and even youtube.

In her defense, however, I must say that having sex on camera was par for the course in that show.

Nice fact check.

Edited by Rozalia

https://theintercept.com/2016/09/30/hillary-clinton-center-right/

According to Clinton:

Trump Supporters: Populist, Nationalist, Xenophobic, Discriminatory Deplorables. 

Sanders Supporters: Basement Dwellers.

You know... hard to say which is worse. 

According to The CUCK:

“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraudâ€

“Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again – just watch. He can do much better!â€

“Ariana Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man – he made a good decision.â€

You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass.†

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.†

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending the best. They’re not sending you, they’re sending people that have lots of problems and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bring crime. They’re rapists… And some, I assume, are good people.†

“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.â€

“If I were running ‘The View’, I’d fire Rosie O’Donnell. I mean, I’d look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I’d say ‘Rosie, you’re fired.’â€

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.â€

“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.â€

“I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.â€

This is soo creepy.

“My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body.â€

“The point is, you can never be too greedy.â€

“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.â€

More later - promise.