DoE, Union Alliance of Nation States

Vallenn

pics or didnt happen

Edited by George W. Bush

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I wanna see what Tyler A B says when you talk to him.

Roses words > Tyler A B's words

If Rose does indeed protect him and whoever hes currently with, then why did Rose deny that they are protecting him?

sOHl.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

I too am protected by Rose. Here's my proof.

gfqvQAq.png

Edited by Satisfriend
  • Upvote 3

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

be postive towards new alliances, everyone has to start somewere. You should all be replying with: ohhh, i'd like to join up, please accept me!!' ;-)

Edit Note: or indeed be cautious of Ryan.. lolz  :rolleyes:

Edited by Vivke

be postive towards new alliances, everyone has to start somewere. You should all be replying with: ohhh, i'd like to join up, please accept me!!' ;-)

While I agree that the mockery and derision in this thread has been rather excessive, it has not been undeserved. The alliance's leadership has made bold claims backed only by their own words (i.e. "talks" with Sigma, a protectorate from Rose...), in poor English, before proceeding to childishly insult posters in this thread, being unable to edit or quote properly, and showing a lack of organized leadership.

Granted, I am not entirely unbiased - or, dare I say, neutral - in this matter, but I think it is fair to say that anyone claiming they would like to join up needs to reconsider their decision, to put it lightly.

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

While I agree that the mockery and derision in this thread has been rather excessive, it has not been undeserved. The alliance's leadership has made bold claims backed only by their own words (i.e. "talks" with Sigma, a protectorate from Rose...), in poor English, before proceeding to childishly insult posters in this thread, being unable to edit or quote properly, and showing a lack of organized leadership.

Granted, I am not entirely unbiased - or, dare I say, neutral - in this matter, but I think it is fair to say that anyone claiming they would like to join up needs to reconsider their decision, to put it lightly.

nevermind.. 

Edited by Vivke

Just to end this debate, they are not protected by Rose. I believe they asked abbas about it but we never said yes.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Have any of you talked to Tyler A B?

I don't need to, I am with the other party that you're trying to claim protects you :P

I don't really care what he says about whether or not we protect you,because we don't.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The talks with Sigma were true because I talked too you

That's funny. You talked to me? And yet your nation is only one day old, and the message I received was from Ryan Quills, with whom you share the same Unique ID.

You also have a very loose definition of "talks" if you consider one message (at the time of the DoE) insulting my alliance to constitute talks.

• Upvote 2

p15IoNT.gif

When i saw this thread was 4 pages long i thought it would be worth reading. i was disappointed. 

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18