A Message from Bank Robbers United

Kastor

Is there an ocean nearby? Cause somebody is salty. Rozalia if you are going to report me for trolling then don't post things that are also just trying to get reactions and insulting people.

Lol. The person responsible for the quotes below and reaction in my reporting thread is accusing me of being salty. You committed and admitted to a violation and I reported it as such. What did I do wrong exactly?

Little surprise yet another uncultured Rose member cannot recognize fine art, and uses this brutishness to avoid actually responding to my comment. 

Don't see you quoting Buorhann. Seems you can't quite figure it out even though I've told you directly as such, well you ain't going to get it if I keep repeating it so I won't.

You think I don't know he is the leader of your stable? 

Excuse me? And? Stable is what you call a collection of wrestlers who are allied together in a group, an alliance if you will. I am well aware Keegoz is the leader of Rose as is most people considering he even has "Emperor of Rose" in his sig and any quick click on his nation link would confirm it as such.

Oh no Keegoz searched for a botch and posted an image... and? What does it proof exactly? That wrestling isn't "real"? Well I'm glad you finally put 2 and 2 together, well done you're smart. 

There is no point in his posting as far as I can see so I had to conclude it was a "wrestling is fake" which people often say like it is quite a revelation. Nothing more.

It's actually all a shot at me so add petty on top of uneducated. 

Response to Buorhann to begin with. As for petty yes I said it which is how you're acting.

You're so mad, its hilarious

You're saying that because the reaction isn't there so you think if you say it enough eventually I'll do as you want. Simple stuff, get some better tactics. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

You're saying that because the reaction isn't there so you think if you say it enough eventually I'll do as you want. Simple stuff, get some better tactics. 

I'm not asking you to do anything and I don't believe I have in the past. I want you to stay as you are now, because not only does it amuse me, but I can assure you you're amusing over 20 people iirc.

Edited by Isolatar

testy arn't we?

Don't bring TEsties into this, Darken. 

1235565862_who_says_wrestling_isnt_real.

tbf, that could actually really screw your knee up. swinging/kicking without a target to connect to causes hyperextension injuries. 

Wrestling sucks.

TV* wrestling sucks. Please don't generalize, as sambo and BJJ competitions are actually pretty bad ass. 

10/10 would harvest salt in this thread again.

Salt_Harvesting_-_Dry_Creek.jpg

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Rozalia, I am sorry for the scuffle I fueled earlier. I have no intentions of actually creating a conflict with you and I won't be trying to get a reaction out of you anymore. I would like to bury the hatchet.

• Upvote 1

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Pubstomper likewise I want to put this behind us and such I am sorry for taking part in the scuffle and getting it to grow as big as it did. I am known to say things which some will find disagreeable but my intention isn't for things to get ugly like they did today. Once again, I'm sorry.

What happened to Olympus?

I was a member back when he ran the alliance and I'm still asking that question.

• Upvote 1

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

Henry still finds ppl who supports him :P

Have fun ^^

I supported him. The alliance was actually doing something, I got a lot of free aid and had a good thing going until he was coup'd. After that, it became garbage. I lost my deal on free food and all the aid programs were shut down. 

I've been told he has a history of robbing his alliance, but all he ever did for me was boost my nation up without expecting anything in return other than selling resources to the bank. There was also a slight community picking up then. 

So even if he still plans on robbing more banks, he has only helped me and been quite a nice guy in the process. 

• Upvote 2

tumblr_m9czr1koad1rutbklo1_5002_zpsgrmgw

Drip, drip, drop

ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ "Jump on the crazy brain gravy train!" (。□゚ノ)ノ

I supported him. The alliance was actually doing something, I got a lot of free aid and had a good thing going until he was coup'd. After that, it became garbage. I lost my deal on free food and all the aid programs were shut down.

I've been told he has a history of robbing his alliance, but all he ever did for me was boost my nation up without expecting anything in return other than selling resources to the bank. There was also a slight community picking up then.

So even if he still plans on robbing more banks, he has only helped me and been quite a nice guy in the process.

I wonder who's ideas those growth programs in Titan were.

I think it's pretty obvious, and has been for some time, that Titan was better off under Henry. However, you also have to take into consideration the fact that this is still Henry. As well as things were going at one time, his track record shows that it wouldn't last. He would have either quit, robbed the bank, allowed himself to get coup'd or something else. It couldn't have lasted forever because it's just not in his nature to build an alliance and see it all the way through. If it was, then he wouldn't have a history of ripping alliances off that trusted him enough to give him some form of government position.

I think it's pretty obvious, and has been for some time, that Titan was better off under Henry. However, you also have to take into consideration the fact that this is still Henry. As well as things were going at one time, his track record shows that it wouldn't last. He would have either quit, robbed the bank, allowed himself to get coup'd or something else. It couldn't have lasted forever because it's just not in his nature to build an alliance and see it all the way through. If it was, then he wouldn't have a history of ripping alliances off that trusted him enough to give him some form of government position.

tbh, I made Titan to to roll BoC. Literally. That was the plan going in. I was going to ally Mensa, and then Terradoxia, then hit BoC. You can ask them, I asked to ally Mensa, got a 3-3 vote, and me and Morgan were talking about a treaty. I'm being 100% serious, this was the one and only reason Titan was made.

Plus, Printer, but thats a different story. <3

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

tbh, I made Titan to to roll BoC. Literally. That was the plan going in. I was going to ally Mensa, and then Terradoxia, then hit BoC. You can ask them, I asked to ally Mensa, got a 3-3 vote, and me and Morgan were talking about a treaty. I'm being 100% serious, this was the one and only reason Titan was made.

That wouldn't have gone well.

• Downvote 1

100% true can confirm

You did a horrible job, then, considering the one time you came close to fighting us you ended up apologizing to LF instead.

• Upvote 1