Official Terradoxia Government Announcement

Josh Freer

To be honest then, if the only government people are just the ones listed in the description, it puzzles me why there are so many Officers, including myself. Plenty of the Officers there have no listed government position.

Also, I do happen to recall that James/Eugene Faulker was at the rank of Heir for the majority (if not all) of the time that last187's money was being distributed through the "growth programs" and such. Therefore he was much more closely involved with the transactions than plenty of other people you could have chosen; for example, Heinrich Dahler. He is an active official who had no participation in the distribution of last187's funds.

We're posting screenshots on a slideshow doc. Impartiality will not be an issue. 

Stepping down for an honest lack of oversight? Yeah, I realize how bad all of this is. But none of it was intentional. Why would the community not speak to our leadership personally if they thought they were cheating? We're all busy. I'm a full time college student and part-time employee. I do what I can for my alliance, go to school, work, and have a social life. If I had ever believed we had cheaters among our alliance, they would have been removed immediately. In our investigation report, it will become clear why I never had suspected any cheating that was going on or that we received exploited funds. 

A report made by you to clear your own name. Well then we'll have to believe you.

Haha  :D  That literally made me laugh. As busy as I am, I still dedicate a lot of time to my alliance and our allies and our members know this. 

Except your allies and your members have called you inactive sooo there is that. So inactive that you claim you couldn't see a cheat right under your nose which has put your alliance in an extremely bad position, ruined your PR and is having your government classed as possible cheaters. It isn't just "an oversight", you whether intentionally or not have put the alliance in a worse position and you as leader are responsible.

• Upvote 4

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

*rubs hands together*

I see infighting!

It took you that bloody long?

EDIT: Not so much infighting. But let us say 1) being one who participated in the accusations against last187 a month ago, I'm a bit surprised more vigilant officials did not notice and 2) it has not been much of a secret that I'm not a fan of the way Terradoxia has been governed. Not necessarily the officials themselves obviously, simply the fact that lower officials/officers are rarely consulted, and instead we are simply informed of decisions.

Edited by Roma

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

A report made by you to clear your own name. Well then we'll have to believe you.

Except your allies and your members have called you inactive sooo there is that. So inactive that you claim you couldn't see a cheat right under your nose which has put your alliance in an extremely bad position, ruined your PR and is having your government classed as possible cheaters. It isn't just "an oversight", you whether intentionally or not have put the alliance in a worse position and you as leader are responsible.

There isn't really another way to do it. As I said, we're posting screenshots of our conversations about the program to show 1) how the program was supposed to be funded and 2) that we never knew we were using illegitimate funds, only revenue funds from our top nations. We're providing screenshots from our private government chat. What else do you guys need? 

Edited by Morgan

Some things are better handled by players, some things are better handled by mods. While it's not that hard to prove or disprove cheating in many cases, it's far harder to prove that people were aware of what was going on (logs can be faked, screenshots can be faked, etc) or that people were negligent in preventing exploited cash from entering their systems.

If you really have a problem with Morgan and Terradoxia apparently using exploited cash to fund an expansion program, take matters in your own hands and roll Morgan and/or Terradoxia. If you can prove credibly that something was going on, it would be impolitic for their allies to intercede, and tbh, obvious cheating is a pretty good CB compared to the other BS CBs that have been devised over the years.

Some things are better handled by players, some things are better handled by mods. While it's not that hard to prove or disprove cheating in many cases, it's far harder to prove that people were aware of what was going on (logs can be faked, screenshots can be faked, etc) or that people were negligent in preventing exploited cash from entering their systems.

If you really have a problem with Morgan and Terradoxia apparently using exploited cash to fund an expansion program, take matters in your own hands and roll Morgan and/or Terradoxia. If you can prove credibly that something was going on, it would be impolitic for their allies to intercede, and tbh, obvious cheating is a pretty good CB compared to the other BS CBs that have been devised over the years.

Jesus, man. Thanks  :D

I just logged in for the first time in quite a while (new kitty!), and I was just introduced to the new feature of player advertisements:

"Player Advertisement by Morgan

Put on your armor, pick up your sword, and fight with Terradoxia! Join our active and elite community today to become a knight and receive millions of dollars in aid!"

Hilarious.

• Upvote 1

Put on your armor, pick up your sword, and fight with Terradoxia! Join our active and elite community today to become a knight and receive millions of cheated dollars in aid!"

dpluao815a3.png

"Player Advertisement by MorganPut on your armor, pick up your sword, and fight with Terradoxia! Join our active and elite community today to become a knight and receive millions of cheated dollars in aid!"

Put on your armor, pick up your sword, and fight with Terradoxia! Join our active and elite community today to become a knight and receive Billions of cheated dollars in aid!"

• Upvote 2

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk