Alex

Thanks Sheepy

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Outstanding! Thanks for the update!

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Not crazy about it. Every time I make an offer, it forces me back to the main page and displays 'any resource'.

I usually scan each commodity one by one in order, so when I make an offer and go back, I want to confirm that the trade registered as I intended with regard to the competition, and then keep on plowing.

So, the new fix means 2 extra clicks for me now - one to select the resource, and one to hit Go.

Can you accommodate a fix for this please?

Also, it would save an extra click if, say you were looking at Steel and decided to make an offer, Steel would be defaulted in the offer screen...

Edited by Buck Turgidson

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

• Administrators

Not crazy about it. Every time I make an offer, it forces me back to the main page and displays 'any resource'.

I usually scan each commodity one by one in order, so when I make an offer and go back, I want to confirm that the trade registered as I intended with regard to the competition, and then keep on plowing.

So, the new fix means 2 extra clicks for me now - one to select the resource, and one to hit Go.

Can you accommodate a fix for this please?

Also, it would save an extra click if, say you were looking at Steel and decided to make an offer, Steel would be defaulted in the offer screen...

How didn't you have this issue previously? Couldn't you just ctrl+click when you create an offer to open that page in a new tab, post your offer, then refresh the trade page you already have open?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

'do something different to how you're supposed to use a Web page' isn't a ux solution though Sheepy. The man is right, similar to buying resources, when selling them it should send you to the resource you just sold page.

Edited by Phiney
T7Vrilp.png

• Administrators

'do something different to how you're supposed to use a Web page' isn't a ux solution though Sheepy. The man is right, similar to buying resources, when selling them it should send you to the resource you just sold page.

I'm trying to understand further what the issue is.

I can navigate to, for example, the "Buy Munitions" page on Search, buy some munitions, and never leave that page. Same for selling Munitions, and same for any resource. I'm not sure what the issue is, or where these "extra clicks" are coming from, or how this new change has added any extra clicks.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It hasn't added clicks, but it hasn't removed them like when buying. If I navigate to steel to see the lowest offers, then go to sell some steel, it then takes me to a success page. The only options from there are to view all my trades (no thanks) or to go back to the sell resources. It'd be more intuitive to take me to my offer on the selling steel results with a green success message above, just like when buying.

I think that's what he was saying, but it definitely makes sense for me now ive tried selling.

T7Vrilp.png

In the past, I could

1. Look at Aluminum/Sold/Ascending

2. Click Create New Offer

3. Post an offer (to sell aluminum)

4, Then click Go Back, which would take me back to Aluminum /Sold/Ascending

This way I could see my offer among others, cancel it if I wish, and see whether others have posted a lower offer in the meanwhile.

Now I cannot do this. Go back takes me back to Create New Offer Screen. My trades take me back to my trades.

Why is this bad? I cannot see the offer I posted among other offers. If I mixed up amount and price, I could have immediately seen it in the past and cancelled the trade. Now I cannot.

Please bring back the old functionality of the Back link, or add a new link to go to the exact market you posted your last offer.

77oKn5K.png

• Administrators

In the past, I could

1. Look at Aluminum/Sold/Ascending

2. Click Create New Offer

3. Post an offer (to sell aluminum)

4, Then click Go Back, which would take me back to Aluminum /Sold/Ascending

This way I could see my offer among others, cancel it if I wish, and see whether others have posted a lower offer in the meanwhile.

Now I cannot do this. Go back takes me back to Create New Offer Screen. My trades take me back to my trades.

Why is this bad? I cannot see the offer I posted among other offers. If I mixed up amount and price, I could have immediately seen it in the past and cancelled the trade. Now I cannot.

Please bring back the old functionality of the Back link, or add a new link to go to the exact market you posted your last offer.

Aha. I'm with you now. Let me take a look and see if I can resolve this issue.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Jax locked this topic