6/8/2015 - Alliance Anthems

Alex

• Administrators

Hey everyone, this is a pretty simple update, but one I hope you'll enjoy.

Alliances now have the ability to feature anthems on their pages, very similar to National Anthems for VIP players. Alliances can purchase this feature for 4 credits, and once purchased Officers, Heirs, and Leaders can request a new Alliance Anthem whenever they want (for free). If you visit the Donate page, you'll see there's an option to unlock the Alliance Anthem feature (if it's not already been purchased for your alliance). That purchase will automatically deduct the credits from your account and give your alliance the ability to request Anthem changes. Those changes are requested to me, who manually approves them (just like National Anthems). The autoplay feature works exactly as it does with National Anthems, disabling the setting for your account will keep any anthems from autoplaying, whether they be on nation or alliance pages. They default to autoplay, though.

Tl;dr -

• Alliances can now have anthems on their pages
  • Alliance anthems cost 4 credits (a one time purchase for unlimited anthem changes, forever)
  • Officers, Heirs, and Leaders can request anthem changes
  • You can purchase the Alliance Anthem feature on the Donate page
  • Alliance Anthems must be manually approved by me before they go live
  • Autoplay feature and setting extends to Alliance Anthems the same way as National Anthems

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Hey everyone, this is a pretty simple update, but one I hope you'll enjoy.

Alliances now have the ability to feature anthems on their pages, very similar to National Anthems for VIP players. Alliances can purchase this feature for 4 credits, and once purchased Officers, Heirs, and Leaders can request a new Alliance Anthem whenever they want (for free). If you visit the Donate page, you'll see there's an option to unlock the Alliance Anthem feature (if it's not already been purchased for your alliance). That purchase will automatically deduct the credits from your account and give your alliance the ability to request Anthem changes. Those changes are requested to me, who manually approves them (just like National Anthems). The autoplay feature works exactly as it does with National Anthems, disabling the setting for your account will keep any anthems from autoplaying, whether they be on nation or alliance pages. They default to autoplay, though.

Tl;dr -

• Alliances can now have anthems on their pages
  • Alliance anthems cost 4 credits (a one time purchase for unlimited anthem changes, forever)
  • Officers, Heirs, and Leaders can request anthem changes
  • You can purchase the Alliance Anthem feature on the Donate page
  • Alliance Anthems must be manually approved by me before they go live
  • Autoplay feature and setting extends to Alliance Anthems the same way as National Anthems

Enjoy!

Direct message to you got it implemented. Yussss! :D

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I dont think they should be 4 credits. Seems like a major overprice.

Den dont buy it m88888

It's the same as an aa flag, so it's fine. Besides, Sheepy is teh one to decide how much things cost

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Do new people have the anthems auto-off? So they don't stumble on the alliance page then get blasted with loud music because of their volume? I understood individual anthems. But alliance pages are a whole new case.

Edited by Hooves

I dont think they should be 4 credits. Seems like a major overprice.

Unless I read it wrong, its a one time price and the alliance can change the anthem anytime they want as many times as they want. In other words its an investment. And for an alliance, buying 4 credits with in-game money from the trade market isn't unreasonable. Even at 4 million for a credit, that's only 16 million which can be gathered from the aggregate and lasts forever. Seems reasonable to me. 

• Upvote 1

>inb4 BK ayyy lmao alliance anthem.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Unless I read it wrong, its a one time price and the alliance can change the anthem anytime they want as many times as they want. In other words its an investment. And for an alliance, buying 4 credits with in-game money from the trade market isn't unreasonable. Even at 4 million for a credit, that's only 16 million which can be gathered from the aggregate and lasts forever. Seems reasonable to me. 

Oh I read that wrong, seems fine then.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

• Administrators

Neat. I wonder what they'll be once alliances upload their own anthems.

I thought it would be neat for an alliance to write some introductory statement, record someone voicing it, upload it to youtube and use that as their "anthem". That way when players visit your alliance page maybe they get this neat vocal history about the alliance, or perhaps a persuasive statement trying to get you to join them. There's a lot of potential with these anthems.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I thought it would be neat for an alliance to write some introductory statement, record someone voicing it, upload it to youtube and use that as their "anthem". That way when players visit your alliance page maybe they get this neat vocal history about the alliance, or perhaps a persuasive statement trying to get you to join them. There's a lot of potential with these anthems.

That's pretty cool.

• Jax locked this topic