Best Continent

There is really no "best" continent, since nations with high enough score generally produce more than enough money to buy the resources they can't produce. Some people like Europe, since it usually produces Steel and Munitions, however (With Coal and Iron).

Edited by Markides

Z98SzIG.png

Asia

Specialize in Gasoline, Oil, and Uranium. Iron is there too when Coal gets cheap if you want Steel. Lot of slots though.

Depends on your gamestyle mostly. I personally prefer north america because 1) I can produce steel without having an aneurysm whenever coal/iron price soared high, and 2) I'm way too lazy to keep an eye on my uranium supplies, so I just slap in enough uranium mines to keep my power plants running.

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

South America for me. Produce munitions, gas, and aluminum. Everything a cat needs to hand out death.

Same, that's why I changed to South America, only one that lets you produce 3 refined resources without buying any raw.

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

Depends on your gamestyle mostly. I personally prefer north america because 1) I can produce steel without having an aneurysm whenever coal/iron price soared high, and 2) I'm way too lazy to keep an eye on my uranium supplies, so I just slap in enough uranium mines to keep my power plants running.

Same reason I have uranium mines in Asia :P. I like Asia because I have oil, which is a major help for making gasoline (and for the very profitable gasoline project). Tbh though, I just wanted my country to stick out so I put it in Mongolia.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Hahaha Working on this exact guide right now.. Should be getting posted after another proof read and some other peoples feed back. 

I`d recommend  picking out the 2 resources your nation MUST have and then deciding on a Continent. 

Each Continent has a 2 resource combination that is only available to that nation. 

NA- Coal and uranium, SA-Oil and Lead, Europe-Coal and lead, Africa-Bauxite and uranium, Asia- Oil and Iron, Aust- Coal and Bauxite. 

SA allows you to always be able to manufacture both war resources gas and munitions (only countient where this is the case.)

No matter which Continent it is you have to trade for either aluminum or steel.