A Guardian Announcement

Shellhound

He's actually making a pretty good point. Something we all know and use in the political game.

As far as Mensa's rep - it's got a damn good one. They went in for their allies, not even mandatorily, knowing the potential outcome, and I greatly respect them for that. Looks like they are pretty good fighters too.

And they surrendered and paid the reps without making a fuss about it

6XmKiC2.png

Looks like they are pretty good fighters too.

They have a few good fighters I saw or heard of for sure, but most of the guys I fought were really under prepared with very low stockpiles of just about everything, not really an insult or anything just something to learn for next time.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

And they surrendered and paid the reps without making a fuss about it

I'm willing to bet that the reps weren't over 90% of their alliance bank, either. 

"We pull in money, new recruits, all just to combat cipher, rubbing our noses in bloody battlefield dirt, all for revenge."

"Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night i can feel my leg, and my arm, even my fingers. The body i've lost, The comrades i've lost, won't stop hurting... it's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you?"

I'm willing to bet that the reps weren't over 90% of their alliance bank, either.

Maybe next time you will think twice before following SK into a completely stupid suicide mission. Your alliance brought this onto yourselves, and that's a fact.

Maybe next time you will think twice before following SK into a completely stupid suicide mission. Your alliance brought this onto yourselves, and that's a fact.

Are you suggesting loyalty to your allies is stupid?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Maybe not but the rebuild cost for you is only going to increase the longer you wait, even if the rep amount goes down it might even out in the end.

Should have tried to talk them down if they could really, but no it's not bad at least to me, but I know it's not addressed at me lol.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Not at all. I'm suggesting that declaring the war was stupid. There is more than one way to support your allies.

They have a few good fighters I saw or heard of for sure, but most of the guys I fought were really under prepared with very low stockpiles of just about everything, not really an insult or anything just something to learn for next time.

By the time you hit us, me specifically, we had been at war for some time and were already defeated before you attacked.  When you are militarily Zed out with three defensive wars (even a double build would not overcome the odds) the logical course is to just let the AP run out and request an honorable peace through surrender.  At that point no reserves (which are transferable btw) nor build order would have mattered.

As a side note I found BK, Lelouch specifically, to be very honorable opponents even in the waning days of the war.

o7

• Upvote 2

-signature removed for rules violation-

I agree, part of the fun of the war was learning an awful lot about how to fight a war, and not just a battle.

Loyalty to your allies is NOT stupid.

But following them off a cliff is. 

8742143.png?170

Concilium Populusque Mandalórus ("The Council and the People of Mandalore")

: Carter and me have nukes, and Saxplayer is just sassy

Loyalty to your allies is NOT stupid.

But following them off a cliff is. 

Wasn't that deep of a cliff tbh but ok.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif