Happy VE Day!

On this day, 70 years ago, THE ALLIES WON WWII! YAY!

Due to flame war stuff, this part of the post has been deleted. Thank you.

btw it's my birthday

Edited by Heinrich Kaufmann
  • Upvote 2

I beg your pardon?

He obviously doesn't remember what Normandy was and how big of a suicide mission that was.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

He obviously doesn't remember that there were 3 major theaters and that both Britain and America fought in all 3, but no lets completely forget about the pacific and africa because !@#$ those places and all the fighting there was totally unimportant and gave nothing to the war.  And, you know, lend lease. 

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

I beg your pardon?

I beg your historical knowledge.

He obviously doesn't remember what Normandy was and how big of a suicide mission that was.

D-Day and everything else America did was nothing compared to the Soviets. U.S. Solider Deaths: 450,000ish. Soviet Solider Deaths: Over 8 MILLION! The Soviets won WW2 not America.

• Upvote 1
mx5U7tN.jpg

D-Day and everything else America did was nothing compared to the Soviets. U.S. Solider Deaths: 450,000ish. Soviet Solider Deaths: Over 8 MILLION! The Soviets won WW2 not America.

It doesn't matter you idiot. You are being quite insulting towards the people who fought and died. I dont care if someone fought more, a lot fought in many places and fought good and hard. Now both of you take your idiocy out the door before someone gets pissed like I did. I had a grandparent who lost two legs in WWII. Did he not fight hard or because he wasn't soviet he was a pathetic soldier? 

• Upvote 1

The ones who fought hard were the Germans, one man show vs the world ;)

+ Japan

- Italy, lol they really don't count... 

Edited by Wilhelm II
  • Upvote 3

rip japan

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

The ones who fought hard were the Germans, one man show vs the world ;)

+ Japan

- Italy, lol they really don't count... 

Don't forget about my boys in Finland

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Your insensitivity and ignorance is appalling.

Please go on.

It doesn't matter you idiot. You are being quite insulting towards the people who fought and died. I dont care if someone fought more, a lot fought in many places and fought good and hard. Now both of you take your idiocy out the door before someone gets pissed like I did. I had a grandparent who lost two legs in WWII. Did he not fight hard or because he wasn't soviet he was a pathetic soldier?

It does matter, the victor tells history. How am I being insulting? All I am doing to pointing out the fact that the USSR could have won without the U.S. If anything that is appealing not insulting.

mx5U7tN.jpg

Please go on.

It does matter, the victor tells history. How am I being insulting? All I am doing to pointing out the fact that the USSR could have won without the U.S. If anything that is appealing not insulting.

They couldn't, though. Without US aid, and both the US and Brits bombing Germany around the clock, Russia would have been !@#$ed, with or without the winter.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

https://www.autismspeaks.org/

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

• Administrators

The number of people that died is not indicative of who fought harder to win the war. The soviets were ill-equipped and often times the weapons they had (if they had weapons) weren't even functional. Throwing untrained, unarmed soldiers in waves against the much better equipped and blooded German lines will certainly lead to large casualties, but not necessarily greater success.

Please go on.

Could the USSR have won? I'm no WWII expert, but they 

1) Received lots of aid from the Allies, including equipment and weapons from the United States and the fact that another front was opened up for the Germans to fight on (think Africa, then Normandy). If Germany focused all of their resources and attention to simply fighting the Soviets, I don't think it would have turned out the way you think it would have.

2) Didn't have to fight Japan. The USSR entered the war against Japan after Germany had already surrendered, and Japan had virtually no army left. The United States fought island to island, taking very high casualties to defeat the Japanese. The majority of their naval vessels were in the North Atlantic, not the Pacific, and they didn't have any Aircraft Carriers. I seriously doubt they would've been able to take on Germany + Japan had the Allies not fought as well.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

okay this was to commemorate V-E day not to spur an argument... :P

499025d1265264958-91-4runner-200-bucks-b

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I beg your pardon?

To be fair, they kinda were.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I find this topic moronic to say the least, all I will say is that if Germany didn't attack Russia then we would be allowed !@#$ stuff in this game. 

wut?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I find this topic moronic to say the least, all I will say is that if Germany didn't attack Russia then we would be allowed !@#$ stuff in this game. 

Germany was already losing when they hit USSR. They made this last ditch effort to secure oil fields through the USSR and failed.

2) Didn't have to fight Japan. The USSR entered the war against Japan after Germany had already surrendered, and Japan had virtually no army left. The United States fought island to island, taking very high casualties to defeat the Japanese. The majority of their naval vessels were in the North Atlantic, not the Pacific, and they didn't have any Aircraft Carriers. I seriously doubt they would've been able to take on Germany + Japan had the Allies not fought as well.

To be fair, not even the US was willing to invade the Japanese mainland. And casualties do in fact play a huge factor on moral. Despite having overwhelming casualties, far greater than any participant, their moral was ever strong.

"Where there is Zhukov, there is victory!"

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--